/fraud/ Steroid General

You can't hide the roid traps.

Read reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki for answers to all your dumb questions.

NO SOURCE TALK

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3997269
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the pip isn't as debilitating anymore

What is legit MK677 supposed to taste like?

I read stories of people finding it revolting, but for me it was pretty easy, mildly chalky with a bitter aftertaste. The kind of which you'd feel if you drank a cup of raw tea.

Third for lolis

Alright /fraud/ I figured y'all are the best qualified to give me advice.
I'm 18, and about to enter my senior year of HS. I play football for a good school in the south. I want to run a cycle of test in season, not just for muscular gains, but also for the added aggression. Will I regret this? I feel like it's a good opportunity to be great.

Need some EPO advice.
I'm not an endurance athlete, in fact i do powerlifting so I'm not trying to push limits, just gain an edge because i have a strange job that i get raises depending on how well i run and shit.
I got 2 vials of 5000 iu, which isnt much i know, but i wanted to go easy for testing this shit out.
What dosing protocol should i use?

dont hold out much hope for extra aggression

you might see a confidence boost, but if its your first blast then you need to stick to healthy amounts and not kamikaze it with some crazy dose or use tren. so the closest you might get to aggression is to fuck up your estrogen levels and ended up as emotional as a girl on her period and crying while you watch Titanic.

Tastes like you ate a bunch of hair you pulled out of a hair dryer

I ran pretty high test before and didnt get any rage.

I was going to do either 1000 or 1500 iu 3x a week for a couple weeks.

don't get a heart attack

while I'm sure that isn't pleasant, it's not a taste you can relate to

This is the fuccboi stacies lined up for dick on IG physique... why strive for anything else?.

you strive for the best you can be

>lifting for girls
wtf?

>Lift for girls
>Settle down after inevitable pregnancy
>Become fat and out of shape
Or
>Lift for yourself
>Always look the best you can
>Less risk of health-related issues
It's not like you can't fuck girls either way, but lifting with the sole intention of finding a girl is just retarded and the equivalent of a fad/crash diet

800lb keyboard warrior detected

How do I find out if I've tanked my estrogen with an AI? Do I just stop taking it for a week or so to see if the symptoms disappear? I've been taking 0.5mg Arimidex eod with 500mg of test and I have problems maintaining an erection (I go soft real fast and erections are only semi-hard). I am not as horny on test as I should be.

blood work?

Why would I care about what thots want? I don't want them anyway.

>lifting and juicing for the vaginal jew

No thanks, I do it for myself. You're never gonna make it otherwise.

Salty milk and coins

Tastes like wasted money

I don't even know where I would get that tested here in Norway.

Hey guys so I've been doing calisthenics for years and I've been lurking Veeky Forums since 2012, never looked into any fraud but is anvarol any good? or fake?

yeah it's legit as heck, gained 20 pounds of lean muscle in 12 weeks

>Hi guys, Dylan Gemilli here

Why would anyone listen to this guy for roid advice?

Any opinions on Anavar and MPB.

Some say it is completely safe and other think it's one of the more dangerous compounds as it is derived from DHT

Idk man you might just have dick problems. When I tank my AI, I just become really lethargic and get weird aches. When my estrogen is too high, I get hot flashes at night and have difficulty sleeping. Those are pretty much the only side effects I've had

>aggression

Kek

I didn't have dick problems before steroids, so it has to be estrogen related. I would wake up with raging hard boners that would make it hard to pee in the morning, but right now they're super soft and dick size measures half an inch smaller because it's not fully erect. "Thankfully" I don't have an active sex life, so it's not like it matters all that much right now, but I still want my dick to work.

Morning wood is a sign of low E.

Or you can look like this, take care of business like a fucking man and still soak panties everywhere you go

I think you're in the wrong thread

The sides are so similar that I keep confusing the two. Apparently my sides are more in line with high e, hmmmm... I don't look overly bloated, though.

So maybe I need to up my AI dose. This is so confusing.

>Morning wood is a sign of low E.
You sure about that?

Summoning masT

Please make a vacaroo of you saying "Ravioli, ravioli give me the trenbolonie."
I want to hear what you sound like.

to say morning wood is a sign of low e2 is a bit disingenuous because it's also a sign of perfectly centered e2, but generally low e2 has good erections while high e2 has floppy/soft erections

bodies are a bitch though, I'm sure there's someone out there who gets great erections with skyhigh e2 so bloodwork is always #1

is talking about pins sourcing or does it only apply to illegal things?

only illegal things with the reminder that mods don't necessarily know the difference between legal and illegal. pins are obvious, but stuff like SARM sourcing and various other grey area shit might still get your ass banned

>asking things of people
Know your station, weirdie.

What is my station bimbsie?

I'm guessing it has to be high e then. It's just so strange, because my shoulders make the same popping noises they always do before they're warmed up and my face isn't bloated. But seeing as my body weight increase has been way too high, I must be bloated. My body weight went up 17kg in 6 weeks with dbol (started dbol one week early, as my injecting gear was delayed in mail) and test. Now over a week later and my body weight only decreased by 1kg. It's so weird. I got more veins and muscles look less "full" than they did, but only 1kg drop with the dbol is so strange. I haven't put on a lot of fat either. Sure, I've put on a decent amount of muscle, but nowhere near that much.

Anavar only cycle worth?

If you're not a female, no.

>buy liquid dropper to dose my suspensions
>the volume markers all faded away so I can't tell how much I'm actually getting
great design

I ran test 500mg for 14 weeks my first cycle. I've been off cycle for 3 months, fully recovered from pct all good. How long should i wait til my next cycle? I can't stop thinking about it

you're more than fine to go in theory. ideally you'd get bloods but 3 months should be enough

if you were going to just hop on again, why did you pct and not cruise?

>s are obvious, but stuff like SARM sourcing and various other grey area shit might still get your ass banned
Gotcha. Yeah I was just wondering if anyone here has any luck buying pins in stores. There's a Walmart nearby I was thinking of walking in and asking for 22 or 23 pins but like I feel like they'll call me out. I went to CVS and they literally blew my spot up and called me out in-front of the whole store it was really embarrassing but they said CVS store policy dictates they cant sell without a prescription. I know my state does allow it though...I was almost considering pretending I'm transitioning or something but maybe i'm overthinking this. I wish I had a way to get it shipped but stealth so if there package was opened it wouldn't be just a box of needles/syringes.

Ive bought slinpins from costco and some other store, it was a few years ago I forgot. But I brought in my hcg vial too

To be my lil bitch.
Now crawl to daddy.

What's the best oral for males?

Depends what you mean by best what is your goal, and also you aren't supposed to run orals without a test base.

I mean for bulking

Fuck those hot flashes are damn annoying!
Can anyone else confirm whether higher estrogen leads to hot flashes?

Pick one of the LGDs. Reason being it won't fuck you up like oral only steroid cycle. S23 should be run with a test base imho so don't pick that.

Dianabol or Anadrol with a test base.

or go big with a Trest E base and Anadrol. Or do a smart cycle to start with. Dbol with test e with aromasin is safer even though still hepatoxic (dbol 17aa). Anadrol is
NOT a beginner compound as far as I know.

it tastes like burnt hair smells user

What if I dressed up like a girl? Would you be scared?

>giving jerry a real life trap
>frightening him

Pick one and only one.

You're overthinking it. Just walk in and ask for what you want from the pharmacy. They'll either sell it to you or they won't. I buy 25 gauge needle syringe combos all the time from my local CVS. The only downside is that they don't sell either part separately so you're going to end up wasting a syringe each time you inject, but whatever. Dirt cheap too. I got 5 for like $2

Also, to add to that, no one is going to call you out for 25g needles. Heroin junkies use 30+...everyone knows what 25g is for and it isn't scummy

Hey lads, has anyone had experience with clearing gyno from puberty with medicine? Does it work or is it a meme? I looked into it years ago and I was told that surgery is the only option so I was wondering if anything changed. Moving to Germany btw so I was wondering if its easier to get shit there

Id be rock hard.
I love feminine penises

Nolva shrank mine but everyone says that other compound is better

Why don't you just get it online? I bought 100 31g 1/2in pins for < $30

My hero rich said to cycle and that bridging and cruising creates a diminishing returns so you need more juice for less gain

Rich is kill tho

He fell while getting a haircut tho

On day 4 of gaba
Supplimenting 3g per day as studies have shown this doseage increases hgh secretion to 400% of baseline
Already noticing increases in gains and lifts
Did i just lose my N card?

He fell because PCT make him weak

Why is anglish so hard?

Raloxifene has been successful reducing pubertal gyno in some cases, it's worth a shot but don't bet your life on it.

>gaba
gamma-amino butyric acid?

this doesn't count as source talk right?

where should I buy my needles from? should I use the reddit recommended sites or can I use Amazon?

any advice is helpful ty

You could use amazon but their prices tend to be a bit shit. If you're in the US I'd recommend HealthyKin. Cheap and fast af.

Gabandrolone

Go to your local health unit and ask? Or Google it?

yeah they look good ty

and i can re-use a syringe but not needles right? i would assume so and i know it a bad question but cant hurt to check

What exactly is the point of nolvadex during PCT? Isn't it just a site-specific estrogen blocker (in this case breast tissue)? How the fuck is that helping restore the natural function of your testicles? Why would your estrogen even be a concern? You're still taking your AI, aren't you?

Fuck man these redditors come up with some stupid ass shit

lol

Correct

>The second, and possibly more beneficial, aspect of tamoxifen citrate for steroid users is its ability to increase the production of luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone, and therefore increasing testosterone. This ability is why it is often used by steroid users during their post-cycle therapy. There are numerous studies that indicate that tamoxifen citrate can increase the levels of these hormones quite dramatically. Tamoxifen citrate does this by blocking the negative feedback inhibition caused by estrogen at the hypothalamus and pituitary, and this in turn will help to increase the production of these hormones. Unlike clomiphine citrate, tamoxifen citrate has also been shown to increase luteinizing hormone responsiveness to gonadotropin releasing hormone. Clomiphine citrate can lower this responsiveness over time.

>van Bergeijk L, Gooren LJ, van der Veen EA, de Vries CP. Effects of short- and long-term administration of tamoxifen on hCG-induced testicular steroidogenesis in man: no evidence for an oestradiol-induced steroidogenic lesion. Int J Androl. 1985 Feb;8(1):28-36
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3997269

Just because you can dosnt mean you should. If you let your syringe sit 4days and reuse it its not steril anymore. Dont be cheap dont take a risk you can avoid with 10cent

gotcha, if the syringes come in boxes of 100 for 5$ why wouldnt i just use a new one everytime right?

Do certain brands give worse PIP?

I'm about to start my first cycle of 500mg test cyp once a week and I bought dragon pharma. I read reviews that the gear is good but not much about the PIP.

I'm on their prop right now and the pip is hellish, it lasts about a week too

My job involves me standing all day and I go to college. How fucked am I?

Prop is notorious for pip overall, but I'm not sure if all of DPs products give it. You might be one of the lucky few who don't get any at all. If you do, ibuprofen helps

You'll be fine standing..it's stretching that hurts the most

Any tips for reducing PIP?

I read that it's good to stretch the skin at the injection site a little bit and rub the area after injecting. I plan to take some ibuprofen like you suggested.

I think I solved the issue.

It's not estrogen related it seems. I was taking these Vitex pills to lower prolactin to see if it would help for my puffy nipples (not steroid related) and it didn't, so it wasn't prolactin related.

Anyway, taking 1.2g of Vitex a day was a retarded idea. I had no idea that low prolactin levels in men lead to sexual side-effects. Apparently it's quite an important hormone.

The sexual sides started around the time I started taking Vitex, so it all adds up.

Lesson learned: Don't fuck with your hormones, don't take pills aimed at pregnant women. Always do your research fully on what low and high levels of a hormone means.

It's kind of funny how high prolactin leads to sexual side-effects and low prolatin does the same, exactly how it works with estrogen, too.

I've tried stretching, massaging, icing etc but nothing helps as much as ibuprofen desu. Some say heating the oil in warm water helps but I haven't noticed a difference, you might

can i continue with full body on my first cycle or should i focus and blast a different muscle group each day?

>can I start roiding on my 4th week of starting strength??

You will have a hard time getting in enough volume with a full body workout, seeing as you can only do it 3 times a week. Workouts will be excruciatingly long.

Are you doing full workout because you're a strength athlete or are you a beginner? If it's the ladder, then don't do steroids quite yet.

A routine where you hit your muscles twice a week is the best unless you're on a ton of gear, in which frequency doesn't matter that much and overall volume and isolating the muscle matters a lot more.

when I started lifting 2 years ago, I got pinned under the bar.

Now I just 1rm 205 on bench, but my progress is pathetic. I BARELY look like I fucking lift.

Is there any cycle I can do like... Forever? I don't want some temporary shit.

what size needle do you guys use for ventro glutes

Have you tried eating food and lifting weights? I've heard you can get good permanent results that way.

27g 1.25" for glutes.

impossible

What I found helps:
>Heating the pin site/whole body via hot shower right before pinning
>warming up the oil before injecting
>Applying a hot pad onto the pin site to loosen up the oil and let it dissipate freely
>Warm jacuzzi if you have access to one (got one at my gym)
>Light massage while taking warm/hot shower