What do you think of these pants?

What do you think of these pants?

>stripes dont go to the feet

dropped

I wouldn't think twice if I saw someone wearing these in the gym.If I saw someone wearing these as normal clothes I would assume they're poor

Addidas aren't cheap.

The cute boys at my gym wear them, so when i see them i immediately think of hot guys and get a boner

I see a maybe 28" inseam
Fucking manlet infestation on this board I swear

First thing that comes to mind are squatting slavs

why

Yeah but the Tiro 17's are

Ehhh

Plus I think the ones in OP's image are Tangos. I think they're alright, look decent and bretty gomfy desu

I have the exact same pants in the gym

cheeki breeki

Yeah you right

same i have like 3 pairs

I have no strong opinion one way or the other.

Only Slavs, Sandniggers and occasionally Niggers wear these. I think they're not comfortable at all seeing as they're made from cheap polyester.

Wtf the cheapest in my country (Spain) are like 45€

Tell me Veeky Forums
What kind of person uses these pants at the gym

>TFW I can work out in my garage in the nude year round now that I've invested in a shop heater.
It feels so nice brehs, perfect mobility and you can feel the ambient cold of the concrete floors tickling your dick and balls.
Spiritual.

I think, what the fuck happened to simple track pants/joggers? Even sweat pants have gone full why mode. I want a simple swishy fabric, cinched at the ankle for track pants and similar ankle treatment plain sweats. Why is that so hard??

ME nigga. I'd just in those for days

Jog **

The dyel uniform

I use aliexpress knockoff sweats that were $10

Always thought they were super aesthetic desu.

same here in canada, either around $60 for full price shit at the mall or if found at outlet or different cheaper models it could be $30-45

ANUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Poor people always spend money on expensive tacky shit they don't need.

link plz

Does your junk get dusty?

I own a broom and have a shed for lawnmowers and power tools separate from my garage.
Mostly I use it to work out in and store extra stuff.
It's just not very well weatherized so it got too chilly before to work out naked.

slav/10 (shit)

I tried wearing coolguy tapered joggers to the gym once
Turns out that if you actually squat, you'll destroy them in one session.
Bought another pair of baggy walmart sweats and returned my slightly ripped pair of pumas.
Serves winners right for the times they have sold me ripped clothing.
And so the cycle continues.

I came here to post this.