Sleeping naked

Sleeping naked.
Is it a meme or should I start doing it?

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

Makes me feel too vulnerable. Not to mention there's nothing like running your hands into that pit of ball sweat in the morning pooled between your shorts and taking a good whiff.

If you just do it, it's usually a sign of being comfortable in your body and self-esteem

Does it bring health benefits?

>people don't sleep naked
unless i pass out drunk i can't wear anything and be comfy.

I want to sleep naked, but if I would need to run or something, my dick is so big and floppy it fucking hurts to run naked, it's just comically slapping up and down on my balls and it hurts and makes me almost puke.

I struggle to sleep with clothes on.

Sleeping naked just feels so comfortable and liberated.

I sleep naked, it's very freeing.

I dont understand how anybody can wear clothes while sleeping.
Even if im wearing nothing but my underwear I stll feel weird and cant sleep well.
Thank god i found, by pure chance, a gf who shares this habit with me and loves sleeping naked too.

I also need to walk bare feet. As soon as i come home the first thing i have to do is take off my shoes and socks. Wearing socks at home literally disgusts me and feel unnatural af.

I do this too.

If it weren't for the fact that people are plebs I would give up on wearing shoes all together.

I thought I was the only one. It smells terrible, but I always do it.

People actually don't sleep naked?
Next you'll tell me people don't go into a sauna naked.
T: scandinavian

>makes me feel too vulnerable

Are you a woman or just a faggot?

You sound like a friggin weirdo.

Haha yeah bro your dick is huge haha

I am 5 inches flaccid and I don't have this issue whatsoever, so either you are sporting a horsecock or you are full of shit.

sleeping naked is disgusting.
Urine and ass sweat seep right in to your mattress.

and you might be scratching your ass then fiddling with your dick or vaggo when sleeping, or your eyes or mouth

My dick stick out from my body (Thinks its called the taint) and it's above 4 inches flaccid). Maybe it's the angle, but I also have a semi almost the whole time I sleep, so more like 6 inches and probably have sensitive balls.

I have bacne and have to wear clean shirts as much as I can. Sleeping naked right on my sheets which I was every other day seems like it would make it worse.

Same here. If I didn't live in the fucking slums and walk through broken bottles and AIDS needles every day, I'd definitely go barefoot.

>not bathing before sleeping
I have filmed myself sleeping, i don't move a finger, maybe you are just an animal.

Then wash your ass you fucking degenerate.

Unhygienic to sleep naked unless you wash your bedding every day

Lay off the tren nigga

>Urine and ass sweat seep right in to your mattress.
>urine
Did you just admit you wet the bed?

Gives me acne tbqhwy senpai

Disgusting.

>complaining about sweat
you literally sweat way less when you don't wear extra clothes.

I would stop wearing clothes altogether if it wasn't confusing to people around me. Also this

Ask me how I know you failed your biology classes faggot

H-How big erect?

I've been sleeping naked for years and I'm still a fat fuck

I have a masters degree in biology, but do tell.

How did you know user supposedly failed geology ?

u wut nigga? makes no sense

Are you telling me there's people who DON'T sleep naked?
>I feel insecure
Holy fuck, NO WAY someones so insecure they can't be naked ALONE

I've slept naked since I was like 8, fuuuuuck having your balls soak in sweat and heat for 8 hours, that's how you go sterile you know.

Use a matresscover and shower more than once a year you fucking degenerate

do cunts have small cocks and no balls?

how can you deal with them getting choked all night, have to sleep naked

what does geometry have to do with any of this?

gotta breathe through your balls.
How are you supposed to do that wearing underwear?

I do it all the time.
Hot/humid here,,, sleep with fan on.
Why hamper evaporation ?
>Al Gore

You can jizz all over your bedding. It's easier to wash underwear.

You should sleep naked, especially if you are married. Remove any barriers to spontaneous sex.

That being said, when I do, I basically have constant wood all night which can be annoying/uncomfortable so I usually wear boxer briefs only (with a loose band in case I need to pull them down quick).

Happens all the time, yeah

Do it and live stream it. I assume you are the female in the pic, because he would post a random image on an image board.

I used to at college, but since I moved back home and share a room with my parents I can't anymore.

Bastu
inte sauna, bastu.

I do it since I turned 5.. that feeling you get once air flows around your penis is just superb its aslo comfy as fuck.

>full of shit
Somewhat of a tangent, but would you rather be constipated or incontinent?

This. I feel more powerful when naked.

Thats emma watson isnt it?

m8 im gonna be real honest with you, I just had an awful bout of diarrhea that has subsided as of a couple hours ago and I would honestly rather still be having fluids leaking out my ass all of the time than trying to eventually pass a constipation turd (I have only had the misfortune of doing so once).

desu by the ruler I'm 5 inches flaccid but I don't feel like it's big at all

am I just insecure as fuck or what

when I'm hard it's around 6.5/7inches

girth is around 5.5inches (idk flaccid)

Why is she so perfect?

>I have filmed myself sleeping

pretty much same dimension with me breh
>5flaccid/ 7x6 erect

Sometimes I look at it and still want more, but then again there are plenty of women who wouldn't have anywhere to put anymore.

>when I'm hard it's around 6.5/7inches
>girth is around 5.5inches
You're gifted
I'm only 4.5 inches

I sleep naked sometimes when I'm getting the tren sweats

NOBODY CARES

go ahead if u like smearing shit all over ur sheets

I would love to sleep naked but when I do the chances of me having a wet dream skyrocket. I don't want to switch my sheets every other damn night

newfag

t. wipelet

It's weird. I always feel hotter with clothes off than clothes on in a bed.

you disgust me.

HAHAHAHAHHA

She ain't perfect. No girl is cunt

I always sleep naked, cant wear clothes. I get too hot.

why this doesnt have more replies?

I sleep naked everynight except if its midwinter and im drunk/high then i wear sweats cause i feel comfy af. also why the fuck would you own clothes that you dont wear in public thats just a waste of time imo

expecto pro-uranus!

What the fuck are you talking about? Where did running naked crop up in your mind when you entered this thread?

There's a good chance I may have typed out this post, it describes me to a tee.

Just as an FYI user, post-viral cardiomyopathy is a real thing that I have had before, feels like a legit heart attack and resulted in an 8 hour ER visit. Don't want to freak you out just letting you know that it's a thing that can happen.

I would but I have 2 roommates.

maybe don't run when you sleep

Huh, incontinent most likely. I have IBS but fuck constipation, I'm not at all fond of anal fissures.

This actually desu, although it would be a good way to nofap reset.

>not sleeping in a clean room while wearing a hazmat suit
It's like you hate life or something.

Idk why, but I laughed hard at that pic. Idc if that shit is fake or not, its gold.

now I want to film myself too

Depending on the circumstances I've measured as small as 2.5 inches flaccid, but I'm a grower so I balloon up to 7.75x6 when I'm confronted with a sexy female.

Only time I won't sleep naked is if I'm say, sharing a hotel room with a mate if I'm on a trip somewhere, in which case I'll sleep in my boxers. Other than that I'm naked 100% of the time when I'm in my own bed.

It's a health board too buddy

Did she publish these or are they leaked?

I sleep with only boxers mostly, when it's warm I sleep fully naked, cold makes my balls hurt though, they're pretty sensitive little fellas.

I'm a dicklet but this image contains some contradictions. Why is it saying "foreplay and oral is more important" like it's compensation for intercourse yet imply dicklet sex is better because it "hits the g spot."
>implying 7.5 inches is average
Guess I got baited again

>sleep hygiene
>not related to HEALTH and fitness

>toasting your balls and reducing your testosterone because you don't like being nakies

tren?

kek

Why?

Are you my girlfriend?

>literally pissing the bed
>being so poor you can't afford A/C
LMAO

I don't think sleeping naked is a good idea for me. I'm doing NoFap and every now and then I'll wake up with a pool of cum on my boxers. Its really lame having to wake up and change my boxers during the night.

If I slept naked then my thick gloopy cum will get all over then bed sheets.

i usually sleep alone (girlfriendlet) and the touch of the sheets with my dick makes me always hard. gets annoying

Try another fabric of bedsheets.

Just jack off 2-3 times per week like a normal, healthy, functional adult and stop ejaculating in your pants like autistic toddler.