This is the natural limit

This is the natural limit

Really though? There's debate that Steve Reeves was actually on roids. Someone enlighten me, please.

i fucking wish son, those are god tier genetics if natty.

Even if he was, which is HIGHLY DOUBTFUL, I think based on modern training methods and knowledge about diet and what not, this is incfact acheivalbe naturally for the highest responders

Not even as impressive as dem facial genetics

enough for me

It took quite a long time for roids to actually become what they are today. At the beginning they did basically nothing

Thanks. So essentially Reeves fell into the top 1% of top-tier genetics.

Or he just worked hard. Realistically that shouldn't be THAT hard to achieve given our modern greater understanding of diet and exercise

There's no debate, the dude was using hormones.

Wrong.

>testosterone did basically nothing
Testosterone is testosterone.

Ah so thats what ill look in a year. Thanks for the motivation boost!

Even Sergio Olivia said he was on roids, including everyone else

Wrong how? High responders should be able to get this naturally. If you're training effectively. Dorian Yates looked just like this at 21.

Dorian is a manlet, Steve isn't

Steve Reeves is to me by far the most aesthetic bodybuilder in history. I find most modern bodybuilders to be unaesthetic and many times simply gross looking. Notice how Reeves also doesn't have 'vascularity'? That shit is completely disgusting, don't know why some want it.

That being said, while Reeves had 0.1% top genetics, I do believe he took some type of testosterone. Obviously not like Rich Piano, but I don't think he was fully natural.

>Vascularity is disgusting
Your opinion.

>Don't know why some want it
Because aesthetics are to some degree subjective you fuck.

Same, arnold and the other looks disgusting and had small legs. Steve Reeves ftw

Arnold had bigger legs than Steve Reeves, proportionally as well.

if he was natty, fuck yes, probably one of the very best physiques and certainly abnormal-tier genetics.

if considering him not natty, for me, zane has the best physique, and I am not even into body-building.

never did like arnold's body that much too t bh

wrong and monger

steve reeves was john ziegler's guinea pig (fellow who started ciba pharma which invented dianabol)

people have been injected testosterone since the 1940s (including hitler) long before reeves' time

in all seriousness can we get a list of natural bodybuilders by height?
>specifically looking for 5'9 because manlet

Show me anything that said Ziegler and Reeves even knew each other, much less that Reeves was Zieglers Guinea pig.

Ziegler started his work on dbol in the mid to late 50s. Reeves defining pictures are from 1947-1952. He may have taken some test, but there is literally 0 confirmation on that. It's all just bullshit bro rumors. The fact is he honestly was probably natural, with great genetics and a fantastic work ethic.

I like LaLanne's physique as an aspiring natty. It's pretty clear that he didn't dabble much, if it all.

Yeah that's beyond easily naturally attainable. Honestly if you just convince yourself on every single rep that you're a piece of shit and need to work harder, you'll achieve grade a results