Mew/Tongue Posture General

Modern Humans have largely developed improperly. Posture issues are present throughout the body, and most obvious in poor facial/cranial development. Pre-agricultural humans all had robust, excellently developed skulls with near perfect teeth and beautiful faces. Nobody has ugly genetics, but soft foods and improper posture has resulted in sunken maxillary bones, down-grown jaws, poor cheekbones, and terrible spine alignment.

You can correct this and develop into a beautiful healthy human. All males have Chad potential, all females can be Stacy.

Before and after pictures/stories:
the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/

How to mew:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6h3-wsqLNA [Open] part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=d2GV5PpssX4 [Open] part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=3yl-QliS2jk [Open] part 3

Many Anons here are contributing their own stories and saying that they have seem the jawline increases as well. #1 most immediate benefit is increased nasal breathing capacity.

The entirety of Human fitness is based around proper alignment and posture of the skeletal and muscular systems. If this isn't corrected, everything else will be either sub-optimal or falling apart. Help eachother out and post your results.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3940506/
youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk
petrafishermovement.com/tongue-swallow-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you explain this shit without all this retardation? What exactly do I have to do and why does it work?

just kill yourself

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3940506/

proof that mewing increases your squat gains

take the tongue pill lads

LMAO the absolute state of the beard on the right

>just right angle me, senpai

does he use a stencil or a protractor to get that beard edge? nothing dumber looking than a beard like that. It just telegraphs your insecurity. axaxaxax

>18 participants
>statistically significant findings

choose one

but the guy is ugly as fuck why should i take advice from him

I've peered through all of the material and there really is nothing substantial. Please feel free to stop doing this and go to an actual dentist for a consultation.

he asked his barber to fix all his insecurities

why is there a dedicated anti-mew shillsquad here? how dangerous is this knowledge?

Are you saying that human beings evolved to push the roof of their mouth with their tongue all the time and no one does it? Seems odd that it wouldn't be instinctual if we needed to do it.

Can you link to an explanation of what benefits there's supposed to be?

so am i supposed to just keep my mouth shut with the teeth touching each other, lips closed and tongue resting in the top of my mouth or should i actively push with my tongue? and if so should i push upwards forwards or both?

>pre-agricultural humans all had...beautiful faces

um what?

Yeah this, I don't understand the videos I'm retarded.

It's similar to how we've evolved to breathe through our abdomen, but most of us breath through our chest and shoulders.

our dental practices complicate it as well.

My mind was blown when I realised I had been breathing wrong my entire life so I will look into this.

Found this video by the same guy I think.
youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk

Already booked in the surgery.

Have fun mewing for years for something I'm gonna get with health insurance.

>pre-agricultural humans
niggers are not attractive

>tfw still don't know what mewing is

You can only move your teeth. This won't work. Please go see a dentist for a consultation.

do people actually believe in this level of esoteric shilling? why the fuck would someone pay people to go on a somalian bead chucking forum to stop people from mewing?

Proper jaw, mouth, and tongue posture.

Forget the term mew-ing.

Do independent research on forward head posture, jaw posture, tongue posture, and mouth posture.

It's a collective problem of your head not sitting right, your jaw not sitting right, your tongue not sitting right, and your facial muscles not sitting right.

I've been improving my facial postures for about 6 months now and the changes are pretty amazing.

Most obvious one being that I can breathe well through my nose now, ridiculous difference in comfort. I also have some facial changes and changes to the way my head is held, but with all things fitness related it will take a while until a huge change has been made in these areas.

Care to show us some of the links you've researched? Not exactly sure how to look up these things.

I'm doing it for no other reason than to be able to breathe better through my nose. If that's all I gain it'll be worth it. I have been trying it for a few days now. It does feel like the pressure to the roof of my mouth opens the nasal passage better.

how are you not able to breathe normally naturally from your nose

Allergies or any type of rhinitis.

how do I engage the back of my tongue?

If i already have a good jaw, but i mew, will i have a better jaw or a ridiculously huge jaw. i don't need that bogpill

>''HEY GUYS, this is MIKE MEW with a BRAND NEW workout video
>SANDBAGS AND SANDALS
>Kitchen, living room, beach
>sexypack

>Proper jaw, mouth, and tongue posture.
You have dying right here

esoteric knowledge is the most powerful, user

take the mewpill, join us

don't let Big Dental put you in the bracecage

my nose is bent, i can usually breathe through just one nostril, I dont think its because mucous in there but i may be wrong.

>people claiming that nobody else knows anything tongue position besides this Mew guy

A simple Google search of " tongue posture" led me to several pages on the subject.

he's the father of modern tongue theory

For the anons who can't figure out how to do this, I found this source much more helpful.

petrafishermovement.com/tongue-swallow-2/

Sounds like deviated septum

Get a neti pot, srs

yeah breathing wrong lowers your lifespan

yep thats the term alright

is this something you do for the rest of your life?
I have a weird face, where I have to slack my jaw in order for my smile to look good. But you can't do that while mewing, so I'm wondering if I can mew for a while, and then stop and still reap the benefits.