CBT: Helpful Edition

ITT: Criticize someone's physique and tell them what to work on

>18
>5'11
>165lbs

You look like you don't weigh very much for your muscularity. In pic related I'm 15lbs heavier but I'm not nearly as developed in the upper body

>just turned 18
>5'8
>170 lbs
>still in dyel mode

Yeah I've always been fairly lightweight, although I've no idea why. Work more lats and arms.
Lookin good fampai. When are you planning on cutting?

>20
>5"7
>139lbs
PPL for proper for about 3 months can I get a bf%?

if ur dyel what the fuck im I? ?inb4 skinnyfat manlet haha

Your traps look small but aesthetic.

Maybe back

Duel my ass. Cut a little

Cut. A lot. And work on shoulders.

5' 10"

Im fat.

im going to hard when next spring comes. i just want to put on as much mass in my shoulders,traps and chest throughout the winter im not really concerned right now about my body fat % im more focused on bringing my lagging traps and chest up and any advice.

lifts m8?

>19
>74 kg
>5'11''
Trying to bring up my legs

>26
>5'8''
>165 lbs

Coming back from an injury. Having trouble growing upper back. Specifically teres major and infraspinatus. Not full on bulking because trying to keep fat % down. Don't have trouble with muscle hypertrophy anywhere but with those muscles. Eating clean with plenty of protein.

>Cut
Should I really be focused on losing bf now if I have no definition or strength? My plan wass to put another another 10/15lbs till new Year then lose all carbs

I do cardio 5x a week so my lifts aren't as high as I'd like
>225 bench (on a GOOD day)
>135 OHP
>395 squat (a long time ago, nowadays it's maybe 335)
>135 diddly, lower back injury so I can't do very much weight
How long training? More traps to even out with your shoulders
post butt pls

Idk don't take it from me I'm not shredded. But imo and from what I've learned on the sticky you're somewhat past the point of building anymore mass. You'll just keep going up in body fat.

cutting is how you get definition, not something you do when you already have it. If anything its better to cut when you have no strength, the last thing you'll want when you've made some nice gains is to risk losing them during a bad cut

About 4 years

>post butt pls

Yes, in order for a proper advisement it will need to be seen, for education and evaluation purposes only of course.

thank you for reminding me that I need to continue cutting

Should i cut and then slow bulk towards infinity?

you look great. don't get too muscular of a back though or you'll look manly.

You have nothing to cut. Just keep lifting and eating well, no need to "bulk," all it will do is make you look fat for a while.

Last time i tested for bf% i was at 20
ive lost 5~7kg since.

Nigga look at yourself, do you really think you have that much weight to lose? Even if you dropped weight, all it would do is make you look like a skelly. Lift and eat well for a year and then you'll have muscle worth cutting for.

6'0", 170lbs, can't get my lats to grow for shit no matter how many pull-ups I do.

Looking pretty good, I might try to focus on traps since they can help fill out the upper section of you
Lats
Great build for 18, try filling out the chest a bit
Bf looks from 15-20, I'm not good at estimating though. Keep lifting, don't cut this early
Nice, this is my goal atm
Agree with the other guy, you don't want to add too much mass to your upper back or you'll look mannish
Good mass on your arms though
Don't cut now, go dumb bulking until you start to look legit fat

here, i weight the same as you, also same height

I just want to even things out. I develop traps, delts, and lats well... well, as much as I can as a female not on steroids. But without a more developed upper back to match it looks strange.

you look good from the back but if you put on any more muscle it'll be too much. post a front pic

started frauding 4 weeks ago

this was my natty peak,very exitedto get bignow

More chest, shoulders, traps and legs. You really should've done at least 1 more year of natty lifting before frauding...
Notice any sides yet?

legs. Nice bathroom.

did 3+ years natty lifting my natty test levels were

Sure

i don thave bald reddit cuck genesetics.testosterone wont give me any bad sides

You got potential to really blow up on some good gear. Good base.

...as do you. Great chest shape and contours too.

...and you as well

Hit lats/romboids/teres/rear delts with heavy barbell rows with a wide grip. Close grip rows on the cable machine (sitting prone pulling toward stomach) will hit more the inside portions of the rib cage area, as well the t-bar rows (similar to barbell rowing but a real close grip). Hitting from as many angles as possible with different flavors of grips will round them out more and should easily get some growth going.

Superset two of your favorite back movements too or even do drop sets all in a row. Anything to shock the muscle.

Heh...not bad. What's the cycle of gear, mind telling?

just test-e now,and dnp to cut,i know dnp is awful this is a one time thing

6'3
20yo

Mirin

Eat more, strong potential

You look good but get a new pic bro you post the same one for months at a time

Get off your PPL and do SS

Looks great lad, mirin

Tits or gtfo

Bulk

Eat more

Looks good keep us updated

Swoll af, mirin

What's wrong with dnp?

Also what are you taking for AI?

Yeah...the Test alone can do wonders, but, if you wanna feel like a baboon on a coke frency, Tren wil do it. Same with Deca. Deca gets you crazy hardness too, as in dickskin hard.

Oops, forgot, 5'7, 178

arimidex every 3 days

5'11 154
Recomp mindset mad lame. Ordered some MK-677 so goodbye natty card ig

Man, I hadn't taken any pics post injury. I'm realizing how much I've actually lost. I knew it was probably about 10 lbs of lean muscle based on my weight change, but this is really putting it into perspective. I'd still like to build a bit more.

Looking Good, would recommend some cutting tho!

If you cut now, you will end up a skeleton. Go for an as much as clean possible bulk

Looking good. Maybe a little bit more traps

Just keep lifting and try to gain as much lean muscle mass you can.

I'd say around 17% bf. Keep lifting brah

Maybe its your pose, but need more lats for that V shape. Looking awesome otherwise

If you are really 18, you look amazing. You are on the best age right now to build an amazing physique. Lift hard and eat clean brah

Post better pic

Looking great. Maybe little more traps, but you are still very young. You are going to make it.
_______

Turning 24 in 3 weeks
5'9
around 143 lbs

sorry for the pic for ants, lol

Heres a better one

pls don't put on anymore muscle, you look fucking fantastic right now but any bulkier will be too much
mirin core, what's your routine?

>mirin core, what's your routine?

Just keeping lean all year around with clean diet, and working out abs 2 times a week

Appreciate it, I usually do a few sets of weighted pullups after deads, but I'll try rows next time

do weighted pull downs work lats in the same way weighted pull ups do?

With all the fit fags drooling over roided out chicks on here I thought I'd be getting a much different response. Appreciate it.
Any tips to cut more to expose more muscle? I hate cardio so I'd rather stick to mostly lifting and diet (I know I know cardio is important or whatever).

6'1
200lb
started a few months ago
cut or clean bulk?

any muscle groups in particular i should focus on?
all advice and abuse welcome
thanks

Just do supersets for cardio stupid

Someone help with acronyms and lingo

what is:

dyel
af
manlet

sorry, new here

What % of ur macros are carbs?

>dyel

Do you even (means that the person dosen't look like he lifts

>af

As fuck

>Manelt

A short man. BUT BE CAREFUL average height in the real world is considered short by Veeky Forums standards. Only if you are 6'0 + you are not a manlet

Lol, you're like me a bit in that area. Well, heres the deal. You dont wanna do a lot of cardio, you will need to eat seriously lean and i mean seriously LEAN.

You can also take GH and and some Test...or Premobolan which works great for women as its not an androgen. All of that done right , well, you wont have to worry about cardio much.

Euthanize, start over.

>dyel
"do you even lift"
>af
"as fuck"
>manlet
"short ass nigga"
>you
"faggot"

Never counted my macros, I just eat carbs with my breakfast, and 2-3 times a week I'm having rice or sweet potato on my post workout meal. Othewise all I eat is eggs / chicken / fish / beef / veggies.

I'm high protein / low carbs / moderate all year around

great proportions. a little ab work/cut. other than that i'd just aim to maintain

We're all gonna make it you fucking monkey. Would you rather have more fatasses grinding their sweaty ass cheeks against your thighs on the bus or would you rather live in a world with at least moderately healthy pussies who don't clear a room when their mayonnaise fart clouds stick gaseous atoms to the back of your throat?

say euthanasia is off the table - any more specific advice?

I am talking really low doses of Test too, same with GH. Being a woman and all, you won't need anywhere near as much as man would. My one cousin is 30 and she takes about 35mg or so of extra Test and it's worked great for her. No androgyny going on whatsoever.

The effect is marginal; meanwhile, I'll take a fat mayonnaise log on a dry BLT anyday.
Damn. Then keep at it and bulk up, plus keep that beard trimmed. You got this!

Ah wow thx, you have been big help you guys.

I'm not saying no, but I'm not saying yes (yet) to anabolics. I'd be open to GH. But if there was a supp that (definitely) increased the body's production that'd be preferable. But can't be that easy can it? I'll cut my fat down more and see where that takes me. I've already cut carbs out from sugars, grains (aside from brown rice), and fruits. Mostly stick to veggies and a lot of protein.

ffs don't put on any more muscle or get leaner, stop trying to ruin your look

Bro, help me out. I can easily get my hands on some Test-E and i am familiar with what dosage to take and all, but how do the AIs work? I am not sure how much you are supposed to take with the cycle, or if it should even be taken at all while on the cycle.

Lift while cutting until you're happy with how you look, then lean bulk.

If you've never successfully attempted weight loss before (perhaps you have?) then making the journey longer before beginning it is a downright awful idea.

it depends on how mujch you aromatise
i use 0.5 mg every 3 days

What does your back look like?

5'7
155lb
19yo
Any advice on bringing up my calves i get pain in my Achilles tendons when ever i train them?

I'm ~155 lbs at 5'9
Lifting for a little under a year.
Is it realistic to get up to 165 by December while maintaining this bf%?

thanks bud. yeah used to be a lot fatter so it's hard to grasp what i'm looking at. will continue to cut and lift.

>I'd be open to GH. But if there was a supp that (definitely) increased the body's production that'd be preferable.

Several actually ...certain foods can help do that too believe it or not. Seriously though, Premobolan works fantastic on women. Can hook ya up with a good source pharmacy and a bunch of other GH supps. Hit me up at [email protected]

What are your lifts?

damn bro

Squat 235x5
bench 175x5
deadlift 265x5

Joocy legs bro, how long did it take you to work up to that squat?

Wish I could offer some advice for the calfs, do you get that pain when running?

I want to say around 6 months, but i jump back and forth between SS and a Oly lifting program.

when i feel i am strong enough to progress my oly lifts I swap to a different program,and back to SS when i get weaker.
I don't do any running at all.

gotta get yuge

Work on your shadow man the arms look weak

nice bulge m8

gib milk

Bro...that dude has more muscle in his dick than in your entire body.

I doubt that is you anyway though, no one can be that bold to post a pic like that.

5'9
155lb
23yo
Wanna get my bf low
Any advice is welcome :)

Suh

Not great, my traps have been looking pretty good since I've started doing cleans (though they're deflated right now for some reason) but I don't have any "size" due to small frame and shit lats
My abdomen has at least been filling out a little, I had an hourglass figure for the longest time
Y-you too
Damn that's that Spartan build
Nice obliques
Don't worry about cutting yet, you're not as fat as you think. Biceps and chest are looking pretty good, keep hitting them and legs (could use some work)

Eat less then your TDEE

6'2, 190 lbs
R8/h8

sick muscle seperation, you're on tren with a clean sushi diet?

Well you weigh 165 so probably start there. You tiny mam.

Jelly of that freakish vascularity

'mirin

6'3 200 was 260 all fat

am I still dyel Veeky Forums?
>inb4 manlet

I've saved all of your photos for years

The potential that some autist has jacked off to a picture of me gives me a weird sort of pride

I don't understand why women freak out if they learn guys jack off to them

glad I'm not the only one who does this

>139
>5'7"
>That visibly fat
Someone's full of shit.