Data from okcupid

Data from okcupid
Does this settle it? 5'11 really is king of manlets, anyone over 6'2 is a lanklet

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/the-big-lies-people-tell-in-online-dating-a9e3990d6ae2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw 5'11

no it just means that there is less good looking very tall people

>tfw 5'10
>see the bump on the graph at 5'10

good to be prince of manlets

>tfw 6'1 in shoes
we're all gonna make it

I don't even get why so many women are obsessed with "omgz he has to be 6' tall!" In my experience they're shit at being accurate with size. I've had a few women say that I'm 6'1" before when I'm really just a smidge over 5'10"; my ex said I have an 8" dick when I'm barely under 6.5".

I like how the men's best score is still lower than the women's worst score

Lmao vaginlets

Noticed that too lel. Part of it, however, is that dating sites are overwhelmingly used by males I think (something like 70% of OkCupid is male if I remember correctly) so there's supply and demand to factor in.

the graph shoes that 6'1" is the ideal height, just like Veeky Forums has been saying for centuries

checkmate atheists

can anyone explain the graph? im retarded, what are the "men" and "women" on the side? If the blue line (men) goes up does it mean that they get more unsolicited messages (which means they receive more attention without starting conversation) from women?

See the numbers on the side? They mean the values for the lines in the graph. See the gender on the side? That is the side you're supposed to use for that line
So, lowest female scores is higher/the same, than highest male scores

And suddenly I don't feel so bad anymore for being 6'1 and not 6'2 or 6'3. If I'm lucky that feeling will last for 10 minutes.

Yeah, I always look to a dating sight to answer my questions about life. Good find user

>okcupid

Tumblerina central.

Most people are taller on OkCupid and girls know it
theblog.okcupid.com/the-big-lies-people-tell-in-online-dating-a9e3990d6ae2

This manlet posting went way too far because of incels. Peak aesthetics is around 6'1-6'2 but people who are legit depressed about their height are fucking retarded.
>pic related, 6'1 vs 5'8

What's wrong with 4'9" women?

>tfw 6'1
>tfw i say im 5'10 on apps

Lol this is bs, I'm 5'11" and get messaged first like 8 times a week

Trump is 6'3" so

At peak he was but hes more like 6'1 now

>Kanye West is 5'8"

>incels

i m 5'11 and goodlooking, feel like I m outside the eternal war of lanklets vs manlets, don t belong to either faction, not tall enough to offend manlets where they instantly straighten up their height around me like that extra quarter inch is going to make a difference nor am I dismissed by lanklets because I have the size of a man and in reality I am a threat to pick up any grill.

I m just waiting for you'll to kill eachother so I can pick at whatever is leftover

he looks around that. not tall but not someone you would call short outside Veeky Forums. even celebheight autists list him as that

You're gonna get merked with that attitude

I'm between 5'10 and 5'11 and feel the same. I don't get any disadvantages in life and I'm tall enough for 90% of the girls. I would rather be 6'0 if I had the chance but it's not something I think about outside Veeky Forums

Wait I should have been putting my height in my profile?

>tfw Being 6'2 doesn't remedy your norwood 2 hairline

I would feel like a try-hard and I have low self-esteem so I feel like it would come off like it's the only thing I have and this is how I want to pick-up someone.
I'm from Europe though so it's rare to see height listed here

nothing it is a fake chart put together by some autist

the ability to estimate size/distance increases with testosterone.

>self-reported height
this is reliable

Women puff up their mate in order to puff up their own social standing.

Many (maybe all?) women see their man as an accessory. They brag about their man and embellish his traits, because that in turn props up her own social value. It's like saying you can squat 3 plate, but in reality you only squat 1.5 plate.

Furthermore, women do this unconsciously and cannot lie about it. You can whip out your dick, measure it out at a solid 5.5" right in front of her and 3 days later she'll be telling her friend you have an 8" dick and she will believe it 100%. You could even walk her right back to 3 days ago, "Yeah remember we measured it and it was 5.5" and she'll go, "Okay, but it LOOKS and FEELS like 8"

Doesn't really matter because you can't tell height from a photograph.

My therapist said this is a sign of low self esteem.
I used to do this as well as intentionally put uglier photos of myself on dating site thinking when I met someone IRL I would wow the shit out of them but it just led to no one looking at my profiles

>5'11 is litearlly manlet cutoff
Hey Veeky Forums was right all these years.

>5'0 & 5'3 is perfect female height
Interesting.

but it's the perfect height for aesthetics and strength
we're gonna make it brah

Does that mean I'm losing out by accurately listing my height?

>women of all heights have it at least as easy as the best men
>tallest women most likely would get more messages if shorter men didn't believe they would be auto-rejected
God being a woman is so fucking easy

>women under 5 feet get the most replies

I know I'm a manlet myself and need to stick to smaller women or else suffer embarrassment but seriously? Isn't 4'8 a midget at that point? How they fuck could any guy be attracted to that? That right there to me shows proof that men are incredibly insecure and are hoping to get with a very short woman just so that they can feel much bigger than her and secure she won't leave them. That seems very abnormal to me. I remember seeing Shaq with that 5 foot tall midget black woman and they look absolutely absurd together. I think ideally you should want a girl to be somewhere between 2-6 inches shorter than you. Never taller than you in heels either.

I have never seen a single woman under 5 feet that looked attractive. At that point the tits and butt is way too tiny to be attractive. Bunch of disgusting fucks out there. Any woman over like 5'9 is pretty much undatable too though.

No woman should ever be above 5'9 or shorter than 5ft

No guy should ever be below 5'11 and taller than 6'8 tbqhwyf.

weird dip between 6'5 and 6'7

He is 6'0" now

nigga this graph sayin 5'' people send the least unsolicited advances, up to 6'1 more men get rejected

so 5'' is winnin

Trust me. Being 6'3 is not all it's cracked up to be. The lanklet thing is true, you bump your head into shit all the time, clothes either don't fit your shoulders or don't fit your sleeves.
Being 6'1 you get to reap all the height benefits and suffer less of it's drawbacks.