Fatty behavior

youtube.com/watch?v=lR17TO1QOM4

Do fatties react to their food like like drug users react to getting their fix? Look at this guy's spasm at 1:50, after he takes a bite

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k8SarSUNtXw
youtu.be/DKd4Y3_G1ec
youtu.be/rzJDH78yL1k?t=3m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=RViZsjYAQPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yup. Fat fuckers are pretty much the fast food industries target customers. Every crew of guys has that one fat fucker in it whos 300+ and hes always hungry. Think big smoke from san andreas. The fat fucker in my group disgusts me routinely.

The other day we were out for an evening walk to smoke weed and I shit you not within 20 minutes of the walk (normally 1-4 hours) hes asking if we can switch directions and walk to mcdonalds.

Fast food IS a drug that people become hopelessly addicted to and it disgusts me to the core. My other friend and his wife are overweight and they use fast food among other things to cope with the stress of having a baby.

He obviously does that shit for entertainment. No one ever reacts that way in real life.

Thankfully I'm lean,

No, he's just an extra disgusting slob who thinks he's funny. What the fuck is with the "whoo whoo"?

No, user. Fat people have a lot of self control and ensure that they enjoy their food at a nice, slow, measured pace

This makes me ill. I wish youtube and his videos were around when I was a kid so I wouldn't want to ever eat.

this is why reviewbrah is king

How do people watch this guy?

how the fuck does this guy has 250k subscribers?
why do people watch a disgusting fat guy eating shit like a retard?

yes

you get a huge hit of oxytocin and just feel great. it's like having a mild orgasm

>use fast food among other things to cope with the stress
Damn bro, probably even use "convenience" as an excuse

The way he rips open that crust and takes a hit of that cheese(?)

I came across his videos while on YT. Classy and calculated

Because it makes them feel better about themselves or they use it as motivation to not get fast food.

if you're old enough, you might remember that 1 fat kid at school.. well, now you're that fat kid except you're fit and everyone else is fat, worse, in another 10 years it'll be even more extreme.

I see she heard about GOMAD.

kek

Can someone make a Chad vs Virgin pic with Reviewbrah as the Chad and Joey as the virgin?

The most annoying part is that he eats in his car.

bump

would be great tb h

It's a true addiction. I am finally breaking free. Check out my channel guys. I am going from FATTY to CHADTHUNDAHCOCK youtu.be/k8SarSUNtXw

how the heck did he get that whole slice down in 30 sec

Too lazy to add captions..
Would do something like
Alpha review:
Drinks water for superior hydration.
Clothing that can attract traditional women.
Can make prolonged eye contact

Virgin reviewer:
autisticly spouts woo wooo mating call
greasy hair
stains on clothes

I dunno some shit like that.

*blocks your path*
youtu.be/DKd4Y3_G1ec

>Friendly reminder

The guy is a child predator and has a record from years ago

Bro. This can't be fucking real life

youtu.be/rzJDH78yL1k?t=3m35s

There was a video of his i watched where he yelled at a mcdonalds employee for not giving him a receipt, i cant find it now but it was pure fucking kino.

Where ? Bulshit.

yes, yes it is.
but it still isn't an excuse not to lose weight.

>t. fatty

I went down the rabbit hole, I'll have to pay for it by doing extra cardio tonight. Jesus what a mess this guy is

yeah bro it fucking sucks

i'll just be working and know i'm going to eat a big meal as soon as I get off, and know I had a good size breakfast before coming in, and I'll still need to get a protein milk for another 300 calories, and some sort of snack to go with it, for an additional 300-500 calories.

and that's with some restraint. I used to be eating like 6k calories on the regular just from the cravings.

fucked up child hood man.

I've certainly never gotten pleasures from food anything even close to getting high. Maybe for some people in the right circumstances?

Why did people pay to go to freak shows back in the day to gawk at weirdos and the deformed?

We haven't changed since then, our freak shows are now on YouTube and TLC. Every subscription these days is the equivalent of our ancestors throwing another penny to the freaks.

$12.99... wtf y murica so cheap?
That shit would cost £20+ in the Uk

you fucking wish buddy. get there, then talk.

I can't believe Joey summoned a hurricane just so he could scoop reviewbrah on the new items for the next week or two.

Fat behavior is reprehensible.

youtube.com/watch?v=RViZsjYAQPA This one?

>they use fast food among other things to cope with the stress of having a baby
I've been using food to cope with the stress of grad school and I can feel it. I could make time to go to the gym on campus but my class schedule is weird and sometimes I don't have time to pack a bag of clean clothes to change into after my workout and whatnot.

I get mad and tell myself I'm disgusting as I eat my nth snack of the day and my waistband gets tighter but I can't stop. It really is an addiction.

The guy looks like the living image of that 54% face meme.

>Probably eats fast food every meal of his life
>"Can i get a diet coke?"
Gotta be healthy i guess.

This is a big fear of mine. Im going back to school starting the 18th, and so far my routine has been established around being able to cook and work out at my convenience. Time to get this meal prep routine going a week before classes start so I don't become a degenerate once the semester starts

>Don't have time to pack a change of clothes

This has got to be the weakest excuse I've ever heard. You could do that at any point in the day and it takes 5 mins tops

Enough is enough user, time to fix it.