Over emotional

>Got big, still getting bigger
>Still cry whenever someone gets a bit mad or raises their voice at me
>Friends call me "The BP (Big Pussy)"

Is their a way to get over this?

Watch cartel and isis killing videos.

Have you tried not giving a fuck? Probably not, since you're still a big weepy pussy. I suggest you just not give a fuck about what other people say or think. Worked for me, tho my issue was with my anger...

that sounds like that will give me nightmares. Seeing other people in far greater distress sounds more damaging that helpful.

instead of crying, use your newly gained muscle to inspire fear among your mates whenever they accuse you of being a pussy
repress your insecurities in public and only cry when you're alone like me

Pay someone to angrily scream at you until your skin thickens.

I feel you user. I'd say i was probably like you in a certain degree.I would have this huge urge to cry when people would get mad at me. I would really hate myself for this because i was emotionally weak. What i kinda i figured out is that this behavior is closely linked to depression and anxiety. I learned that i could be a very confident and emotionally strong in some days but would cry when someone gets mad at me for parking incorrectly on others. I guess my advice for you would be to not guilt yourself over it and understand that this isn't really you.I'd say arrange therapy with your psychotherapist

Yes. Stop being a BP

go to a boxing gym, learn to get punched in the face, and punch people in the face.

>>Friends call me "The BP (Big Pussy)"

The distress you feel when you get used to it fades away and you will be desensitized to a lot of shit in life.
Accident aftermath videos are also good

Holy shit are you me.

Just honestly man up and find something that makes you feel good. I used to have intense amounts of anxiety, and also cared extremely what people thought about me. I was weak as hell. Really, getting fit helped me stop caring about other's thoughts on me, as i started lifting weights and learning some mma from my older brother (mma teacher/ personal trainer). Learning MMA made me feel less like a weak fuck, so I grew stronger emotionally. If I am troubled, I just use it for lifting fuel. Sorry if this doesn't help at all, i'm just venting because i'm still an autistic fag.

i used to be like you. sometimes i still am. but most of the time i get really angry when someone yells at me. i'll imagine peeling the flesh off their bones with a scalpel or shooting them to death and watching the life drain out of their eyes.

hope this helps.

>In med school
>Every day from 1100 to 2200 I get the feeling like I'm gonna cry (choking feeling in chest and throat)
>Never actually cry

Me and my gf are gonna do a femdom thing (basically she's going to beat me with a belt) where she tries her best to make me cry. I've not cried since I was in third grade, I really need that catharsis.

it's probably just stress and anxiety giving you that feeling. drop out of med school. it's the best thing i've ever done.

Yeah I'm not some DO or Carib retard I'm at a really good school that'll set me up if I power through so I'm going to go ahead and do that.

If I was getting used by some beta bitch osteopathic program I wouldn't have even gone.

You got big for other people. Cuz you're a faggot.

i dropped out half way through MS1 at a private US MD school. yeah, i have $40k in loans for absolutely nothing but im much happier now.

medicine is the ultimate cuck profession.

Can you talk shit if you couldn't hang? Seems like poor form.

Hope that works out for you though. Do a startup or something, "I dropped out of medical school for this" works with VCs according to the internet.

im not talking shit. im telling you the stress isnt worth it.

im half way done with a masters in accounting. have a $57k/yr job lined up at a big 4 firm. hours are long but NOTHING like medicine wageslavery. typical public accounting exit is $100k/yr after 5 years. more than enough for my modest life goals.

Huh. That sounds pretty good.

Honestly though the academic stress is fine. I think the real anxiety comes from the social isolation I"m feeling, which will get easier once my GF isn't three hours away. Might help to actually try to make some friends too.

Good luck

Listen here bud. Let me just tell ya.
>Suffer
Suffer as much as you can, youll only get emotionally stronk
Watch David Goggins on youtube