Halloween thread (/cgl/ crossover)

Summer is over. Post Veeky Forums halloween costumes or inspiration.

Hopefully this won't be too played out by late October

>be fit
>wear revealing Halloween costume 4 grillz
>pick lame ass anime faggot weeb autist costume
Hey user, what are you supposed to be?
"Dragon Ball Z I'm goku stand back before I shoot a fireball at you!"
Grow up faggots

Halloween is very likely to be the ONE time throughout the entire year where dressing up as an unbelievably, astoundingly, mindfuckingbogglingly normalized cartoon that's as part of this generation's public consciousness as Minions would be totally acceptable.

You really missed the mark with that hiding the power levels thing.

Extra points if you make your loin cloth out of old beer boxes.

>going as male catwoman this year
>super fucking pumped for dat leather skinned moose knuckle

Gonna be sweet lads

:\

>lets go as girls hahah so hilarious bro

Grow up faggot

Can't wait for /cgl/ to suck my dick.

This is what I'm wearing

I'm pretty big so I think my muscles will stand out through the costume but the plan if that doesn't happen is to get hot from dancing, not wear a shirt or wear a tight shirt underneath, and unzip the top half

I would advise against dressing like a superhero other than batman, spiderman, superman, or captain america and I would advise in favor of penguin/ banana/ chili pepper costumes.

autism

kek literal autsim

What's a good costume if i'm not that big nor lean?

le ironic funny costumes are played out. Everyone who thinks they're charismatic wears a banana or Gumby costume to parties now and the novelty is gone after 5 minutes

K have fun with your nightwing and anime character costumes then

I was such an ugly kid growing up that I had to trick or treat over the phone.

I might actually use this one, but with just the Helmet and pants while wearing a black shirt or something because the one piece thingy looks a bit too autismy for my taste

I went as Gerry Adams last year. I'm thinking of getting an orange jumpsuit and going as Charles Manson this year.

>t. fat virgin

TRIPLE DUBS
TRIPLE DUBS
TRIPLE DUBS