SARMS

any one here try sarms?

its seems to new to really have any good studies on it. Im thinking about buying lgd 4033 and running it for 8 weeks to see what happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

buildmoremuscle.eu/product/arimex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ligandrol user here and can confirm its the tits

MORE DETAIL PLEASE

Bump, waiting on my mk477 to come in. Planning on 20mg/day

Yeah, it's tops.
Make sure your diet is on point, that you have genuine LGD and that you have PCT ready (Clomid + test support is enough).

if youre thinking about LGD, i would honestly just run RAD140. Its way better for putting on size, and not as suppressive as lgd either.

Dont buy sarms off of forums, 100% of the time, those forums just advertise and sell private label bullshit diluted with water.

If you have a local supp shop, i would try there first. Youre likely to pay a tad more, but youll usually get better products then the 50 dollar sarms online.

source. I am a sales rep in the supplement industry

moooorrreee

you dont need clomid for lgd, dumbass
just dont run it longer than 8 weeks unless youre dosing is under 7.5mgs ED

can someone de-acronymize some of this shit

It's suppressive you mong.
And I'd you're running it for less than 8 weeks, what's the fucking point?
And at 7.5mg, you'd still get suppressed, but barely get any positive effects.

Run it at 15-20mg, ED, Clomid at 25/25/12.5/12.5 during PCT.

SARM = Selective Androgen Receptor Modifier (Roids LiteĀ®)
LGD = Ligandrol, the Test E of SARMs. 4033 is standard, 3033 is unobtainable outside of raws.

youre wasting sarms at that dosage. Less is much MUCH more when it comes to sarms. Guerilla chemist has a ton of informational vids when it comes to sarms

What's really up with SARMS, Veeky Forums?

Do I need a PCT after running a cycle of them?

If I do a cycle of SARMS only, will I make some good gains?

Srsly question, IDK shit about it, and when I read about it online, people claim it to be the perfect shit, like "ROIDS WITHOUT SIDES!1"

>Less is more
Kek, SARMS are cheap as fuck, just buy raws from a good source ($50 a g).
Run 10-20mg of LGD for 10-15 weeks, then run a Clomid PCT.

If you're too pussy to even use SARMs properly, what are you even doing here.

It's weak roids with weak sides. But also may have long term damaging effects, nobody knows for sure because they are untested. You're literally experimenting on your body.

If the SARM is suppressive, then yes, you need a SERM.
Low dosage of Clomid is enough if you're not stacking it with Test.

SARMs are good, in normal dosages with a good program, you will make basically Anavar level gains without the hepatoxicity.
So if you have a damaged liver, and you're not going to pin, then SARMs are the best option.

i use natural supplements like pomegranate juice. pomegranate juice has some chemicals that they extract to make mk677. I drink about 4 bottles a day and i can crush cambells soup cans with soup still in it. yeah this shit makes you strong as fuck trust me ive been drinking pomegranate juice for about a month now and i have multiple forehead veins that are visible now.

sarms are fake steroids for beta cucks who will never make it

I can tell that you have never had real Var

I have done a short cycle, quit because of hepatoxicity.
I have a weak liver.

After this I heard about SARMs and I found the results comparable.
That said, I'm usually stacking LGD with Ostarine and Cardarine.

I wanna try sarms, but I am still kinda suspicious of them. I lifted weights for like 4 years now, with mediocre results but knowing the methods better I think I can get further now.

But the side effects and the theoretical promise of sarms (plus the low price) makes them very attractive. There was some notion around health, heart problems or something else still...but I am an experienced runner, and also have a perfect diet so the risk of these already low risk things should be even lower with me I would assume.

That is why I may want to try a mild dosage. Though the prospect of the growth hormone being 8 times as much as the natural amount seems a bit spooky to me. Maybe too extreme. With mk667

Again I doubt it was real Var.
Probably faked, most likely Tbol or Winny.

Only comparable in that they both provide nice lean gains, but real Var dosed 50mg+ a day would yield several lbs more than LGD for the same duration.

I liked LGD because it seemed to provide an endurance affect which meant sessions lasted longer which is something I've never gotten from oral AAS

Like so many things the risks seem blown out of proportion.
You could get hit by a bus tomorrow or suffer a genetic heart defect 15 years from now
Thats not to say they have no risks but plenty of people abuse oral AAS for instance and have very little trouble

For maybe a little insurance check out youtube channels enhancedathlete and ryan russo.
They do a lot of SARMS and document it.
Personalities can be a bit hit and miss though.

MK677 is probably one of my favourite drugs and short of a huge study showing large clinical risk to humans I will probably use it for years to come

Well, I just assume that 80% of all roids users in the first place never try to reach their natty max. I think 80% of them probably start off with the promise of easy gains.

If there are risks, they are most likely tied to a variation of many bad and modern things that these roid users are doing. From having unhealthy blood pressure, to eating processed foods that contributes to it. No cardio whatsoever. Empty calories everywhere, bad sleep, maybe even other drug abusing, maybe smoking, maybe drinking.

Obviously the bio chemical aspect of the body sometimes is really retarded, or just rather logical as some chemical piece of the puzzle may lead to a chain reaction which may kill you. Or in some certain disease cases, where a person has a strong immune system, that sometimes overreacts with certain diseases and kills that person...

But with things like this, I think that the many aspects of a human being, the many muscles, the healthy balance of bio chemical things, the good cardio vascular system with a high VO2 max, and low resting heart rate. Many of these segments probably would allow you to take a bigger punch. Though I have no idea what an 8 times bigger growth hormone would do to your system and the many connecting tissues and chemicals. Its always a risk.

I saw a sarm that is advertised as estrogen blocking, cortisol blocking. And I thought to myself "if we are surrounded by plastics and they actually have some profound effects on us, from all the products. Wouldnt it be morally okay to use "suicide aromatase inhibitors"?"

The one I am looking at in euro land is this

buildmoremuscle.eu/product/arimex/

Will it get me killed lol?

whats the point of SARMS? the "good" ones still shut down your test production, so you're going to need post-cycle therapy, which are all controlled substances. if you're going to obtain controlled substances (nolvadex, clomid, etc.) then why not just step up and buy some test-e?

>Originally designed to strengthen cancer patients and to combat the withering of old age, these chemicals in low doses seem to enhance growth receptors without affecting testosterone levels.

that's at a therapeutic dose. some (or many types of SARMS) will shut down your HPTA at high doses.

>what's the point of sarms?
They're not hepatoxic, which means for certain individuals they are ideal for little to no side effects besides test suppression in longer cycles or cycles with higher doses