Wake up juicehead, it's all over. Heh, looks like all those muscles didn't help you in a real fight

>Wake up juicehead, it's all over. Heh, looks like all those muscles didn't help you in a real fight.
What do, Veeky Forums? What's the point of looking tough if you can't back it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Inoki
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pull out my glock 40, put two in the chest, and then one in the forehead as I pass by operator style
>181 years since our lord and savoir Samuel Colt granted all humans equality on the battle field
>still fighting with your bare hands
lmao

this is what amerilards actually believe.

You forgot
>Go to prison for upwards of ten years for murder

*blocks your potatoes*

>Sees you reaching for a gun, and then proceeds to stomp your head in before you have the chance to even aim your weapon

Hurr durr 49 fights never lost. Ima da best yo, at boxing yeh um I'm da best. Look at me mask up for the fight like a bank robber. Aw yeuh a mofuckin bank robbin boxer. Here brb just gonna TURN MY BACK ON THE FIGHT yeuh nigga look at my butt for 8 fuckin rounds while I barely throw any punches and make you get all tired trying to hit me as I cover my face and bend forward so you see the shiny milk dud top of my head. Don't hit the milk dud part of my head tho nigga, my nigga the ref is my nigga g. My nigga the referee will make you stop hittin me. What's that? You gettin tired dawg? Hol up I'm bouts tah be a swingin yo. Boom I'm da best 50 wins. Ima da best boxer yo.

>some nigger fights you
>going to jail for killing him
maybe in your freedomless land you live in. I'd be given a firm handshake and smile by the sheriff if I did that

>don't hit the milk dud part of my head tho nigga

Elaborate.

>this upset
pathetic mick lel

are you upset at a boxer for boxing

Since he's standing over me

are you serious? that was super gay of him. if he was the best boxer #ever then why did he act like a pussy bitch until McGregor was tired. the dude threw punches for like 9 fuckin rounds while the ref kept telling him to stop hitting mayweather. the funny part is, every time he hit mayweather, you could see the fear in his eyes "muh 49 win record" "muh black frans like lebron amd pdiddy" if he lost he would have cried and itmwould have been almost as funny as watching cnn when the hilary supporters figured out trump won.

you mean use the tactics of Muhammad Ali, boxing is shit, Mayweather boxed.

Lmao u mad asf boy

HARD WORK
>DEDICATION
HARD WORK
>DEDICATION
HARD WORK
>DEDICATION
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH

the best boxer in the world turns his back on the fight and shows his ass to mcgregor how many times? like 4 or 5? what a little bitch dude. who the fuck does that? not the best boxer in the world wtf. all the boxing matches that happened before the headliner did you see any of those guys turning around like a pussy during their fights?

In a real fight, you're going to get stabbed, shot, or clubbed before you get a chance to hit back.

Most of you are going to die from cancer and heart disease because you eat meat. Don't kid yourself.

ever seen Ali box

who cares about being able to fight when you live in the middle class white suburbs with an office job and own a gun and a knife

>under 18 the post

ok mr smart person, did "ali" ever fight someone who never boxed before?

I'd just suck his dick, why not

stay cucked yurotrash

>posting what someone else would post, the post

and you just confirmed it.

Yeah he did. Some jap in a weird almost mma freakshow.

get off my dick motherfucker

lol you can fight a hord of niggers with you bare hands if you want, it'd rather have something to back me up

Yeah. Antonio Inoki

That's prob a drug thing not a weapon thing.

it has to be at least 6" hard to be considered a dick.

>lives in america
>goes to jail for killing attacker
right

Muhammad Ali's tactics were to hit and not get hit.
Mayweather's tactics are to tank hits and game points.

I can't bby it feels so good in my soft little boipussy

you'll probably die falling down stairs before you die in a fight

it's alot bigger than 6 inches bro trust me. i tied a rope from my penis head to my foot and would extend my leg to stretch it out. i did this for about 3 years. i would be in class at my uni and people would think i was just stretching my legs but i was really making my dick longer.

How am I gonna die falling down the stairs before I die fighting? Even if they resuscitated me I doubt they would let me fight afterwards. They wouldn't let you in the ring after a concussion, much less being legally dead. Use your head dude, c'mon.

dude that guy was a boxer. antonio inoki boxed for over 10 ywars professionally before that fight

hehehe le so bad ass
Literally every faggot who can't fight posts about how tough they are with their gun.

I know you are probably the usual incels that don't go outside or maybe you live in texas or whenever is common to see people actually open carrying. Most of the time and places you won't be allowed to do that.

I'm all for guns but knowing to fight is pretty valuable, and probably on more occasions than having permission to open carry.

you'll probably die fighting people like me

OK, but if you shoot somebody a bunch of times you're probably going to win the fight is all I was thinking. Just because you own guns doesn't mean you shouldn't care about any and all other forms of self defence. And antigun people are cucked as shit.

>texas is the only non freemdom hindering state in the USA
>the USA is the only country that allows you to have your god given right to be able to defend yourself
truly, Europeans are a lost cause of ignorant cuckolds

I would just beat the shit out of him. I think I can even fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible.

First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway.

With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

You have to post the webm of the gorillas fighting with this pasta or it isn't nearly as funny.

I've never boxed or did mma but i shadowbox in my room. I think I would beat your ass. I once kicked a rabid racoon and it died. I wasn't sure if it was rabid but my friend said it was. I'm not the type to be fucked with. I will put you in the hospital and the doctor will ask if you like the neon blue colored cast or if you want the glow in the dark kind.

>t. Butthurt Connor McCucker fan

>Pulls out his AR. Shoots you first.

If someone is armed with a bigger, badder weapon than you, then it's the same situation as someone being bigger and stronger than you.

>you'll probably die fighting people like me

theoretically yes
but all it takes is one shot to ruin your life
betting hope he can get that AR in my direction before I can get my compact .45 in his

nah man i dont really watch sports. theyre pretty boring. i like watching blood drive. that show is pretty good. i only watched that fight caus mayweather is a little bitch always bragging on instagram, beating his wife. fuck that dude. i wanted to see someone stomp him. i thought mcgregor would go into "fuck boxing heres a knee to the face" mode after the first few rounds.

What's with this manchild obsession with McGregor, UFC, MMA, etc.?

I mean, I like the sport, boxing too. I follow it. I even did wrestling and a bit of boxing back in high school. But people who obsess over it are next level in their autism, usually fat, and think they are tougher than they are.

What's up with that?

Also, unironically this.

>pulls out ar15, it jams

I have seen this pasta three times, but never the webm. Post it

I don't got it my negro amigo. Sorry

mmafags will never not be butthurt that he lost

*glocks your path*

harder daddy

>calls MMA fans manchildren
>uses a pro wrestling reaction meme from memegenerator.com
B8

>pull out glock 40
>glock
Mfw people waste money on shit tier pistols.

Whats wrong with glocks? Was thinking of getting one as a first hand gun

>Mad he turned his back
>Forgetting Conor was circling to his back to rabbit punch him
>Admits knowing nothing about sports
>Still upset

He-larious

if you look buff no ones gonna try to fuck with you in the first place. ive won before there even is a fight

>nah man i dont really watch sports
This is the audience of that shit fight

also
>i thought mcgregor would go into "fuck boxing heres a knee to the face" mode after the first few rounds.
Holy shit how dumb are you?

boxing needs to make a new rule; all fights have to end in knockout, and cut the ring size by a third

less dancing more punching

>t. I've never seen a boxing match before maymac

>ugly
>literally can explode in your hand
>loses contract to sig and gets insanely buthurt over it
Most of it is just my personal taste. From my point of view blocks are disgusting and the people who own them are disgusting too.

Very good

>all fights have to end in knockout

I think that's how the rules used to be back in the 18th century and fights would go on for days

I fucking hate Mayweather but as somebody who actually watches boxing I'm going to tell you how much of a retard you are. This was Mayweathers least competitive fight since Gatti. At least fucking Baldimir made it 12 rounds and Ortiz's illegal tactics gave Floyd some problems. This entire fight was pathetics from start to finish.

Inoki faggot.

Nothing. He's some butt hurt idiot over a brand name. A good glock is a decent and reliable firearm.

Inoki was a wrestler you fucking retard. Not a boxer.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Inoki
He never boxed even once.

There is literally nothing in life that I value more than to accumulate mass. Whatever it takes, right babe?

shit those are some hot fuckin midgets

You must have changed the wiki page. He boxed for 10 years before fighting Ali. Watch the Will Smith movie, they explain it.

Does mcgregor have rolled shoulders in this pic?
Mine look like that, with the Delts pointed more forward than evenly distributed across the back and front

Can't figure out how to fix it, trying High volume skull crushers

why would high volume skullcrushers help?
I don't think it looks abnormal in the pic. You can see all three heads similarly developed. Maybe throw in more side and rear delts if you feel you have a frontal imbalance

that's very natural for a fighter, he's not a bodybuilder obviously. push ups are a mainstay in fight training: build core and pushing strength but not too much arm size since you want to keep speed as well.

>Tater Thots

Fucking kek