Why is it so hard to find a fitness program for a fatty like me? and dont recommend SS, i know its a meme

why is it so hard to find a fitness program for a fatty like me? and dont recommend SS, i know its a meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

jcdfitness.com/wp-content/download/Lyle_McDonald_Generic_Bulking_Routine_FAQ.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BBB

SS isn't actually a meme. It's a program that's meant to be done for your first 6-12 months of lifting. STAYING on it is a meme. Not adjusting it to suit your go

You don't know shit. Fuck you for making me reply

Because a fatty program is just lift and cut the calories.

Stop overcomplicating, lift shit and eat less. Way less.

SS isn't a meme
SS + GOMAD is a meme

SS is a meme. If you actually care about your health, then you'll realize SS teaches nothing about injuries, periodization, conditioning (i.e. being able to do more than sit on your ass 5 minutes every set without getting tired). It's also shit for upper body strength since SS preaches how frequency is important but the only frequent thing is squats. Everything else has a 1.5x a week ratio.

Because no matter what program you choose your shit willpower will lead you to inevitably give up and believe the problem is not you but the program. To reiterate, you are the problem and no program will change that.

Go do Arnold's blueprint or SS or literally any program for 6 months. Change your diet to favor a balanced macro and micronutrient profile. Get enough sleep. Most importantly train like your life depends on it. Cause it doe fatty. Come back in 6 months and tell me how you feel

If you """know""" SS is a meme, then why are you asking us for recommendations?

>balanced macro and micronutrient profile

What does this even mean?

because SS is the only recommendation you fags give

>3x twinkie put downs

What does SS stand for?

It's a program for only strength training... Not conditioning.

Super soldier

Do a PHUL (upper-lower), 4 days a week. Or if you want a PPL, 6 days a week, there's a ppl in reddit fitness that looks decent.
>inb4 you have to go back

Eat enough proteins and make sure to take your vitamins.

Calculate TDEE, count calories, eat less calories than TDEE.

Schutzstaffel

5day split, train till you puke
Not that hard

There's a reason for that, dingus

Because you're lazy and fat, and want a program that offers maximum results with minimum effort.

>6-12 months
"No"

I don't know what TDEE means but I am going to assume it's something along the lines of minimum calories you need to function. Sometimes that doesn't work.

Splitting what into 5 days?

I'll bite. You're overweight so you want to cut, therefore you should train with higher volume in order to maintain as much muscle as you can, according to Mike Israetel. Chad Wesley Smith also recommends beginners spend the majority of their training in a hypertrophy phase because they have no muscle. If you want to know more about why I'm recommending what I am, these guys both have blogs and a fantastic book they wrote together called the science of strength training or some shit, and CWS in particular is well known for training some of the strongest motherfuckers out there.

Now since you're a complete beginner, you're still going to need aggressive progression at the very beginning of your lifting, and since you're not strong and you are fat, you can handle doing the same amount of work that you'd do while bulking, so I'd recommend doing Lyle McDonald's generic bulking routine with some minor modifications. Routine here: jcdfitness.com/wp-content/download/Lyle_McDonald_Generic_Bulking_Routine_FAQ.pdf

On the lower day, replace SLDL or leg curl 3-4x6-8 with deadlifts 1x5 ONCE per week, meaning you alternate between the two. You're otherwise going to do the same exact upper and lower body day twice a week in a LUxLUxx fashion and progress by 2.5kg/5lbs on lower body and 5kg/10lbs on upper body lifts every session. If you can't make the minimum reps you drop the weight 10%. Progress when you make the MINIMUM number of sets and the MAXIMUM number of reps in EACH set. Do an extra set if you feel good or the last set was easy. So if it says 3-4x6-8, you progress when you can do 3x8, you deload when you can't do 3x6 and if you're feeling good you do 3x8 and an extra set of 6 to 8 reps with the same weight. It's important that you do not change exercises and do the same upper/lower day twice a week so that you can increase the weight on the same exercises twice a week.

SS Is a meme, don't listen to retards.

>sometimes that doesn't work

How come?

I have no idea. Wife is eating half of what her TDEE calorie recommendation is and she is still not losing any bodyfat. She is in the gym 2x a day 6 days a week. Bodyfat numbers are not going down. I make all of her meals so I know how many calories/carbs she is getting. I can't explain it.

ur mum

Did you remember to click female on the calculator? A woman should cut on like 1200 tops.

Yes, I clicked female. It is saying her TDEE calories is 2,600! She is eating half that.

unless your wife is an olympian or a walrus, that's way too much

Are you counting correctly the calories? Is she not cheating eating shit when you are not around?

Take for example rice, 100g of non cooked rice contains around 360 calories, 100g of cooked rice, on the other hand, 130g.

supa saiyan

Hey, man, I'm just going by what the calculator said. 43 y.o. female, 5'2", 195 pounds.

>100g of cooked rice, on the other hand, 130g

Wat?

Only if she is sneaking off to Jack in the Box at 3am...which she is not. I am with her every second of the day.

You've clicked high activity and the calculator thinks she's a 200lb athlete when she's a sedentary fat bitch going to the gym for the first time. She should eat 1200 and eventually even less because of her height.

Jesus. Use a different calculator retard.

Not even the guy you're replying to.

I just did the calc and got 1700. And that's not including body fat.

Your wife should be on 1200 max. She's fucking 5'2

Cooked rice absorbs water, that's why just a cup of non cooked rice is enough to fill a a whole pressure cooker

Your wife's eating habits are like her sexual habits. When you aren't around, she's constantly getting stuffed.

cuck

ya you're fucking retarded man - realistic TDEE would be like 1500-1600. if she works out she'll lose weight

thanks lads

Semen Sipper.

>100g of cooked rice, on the other hand, 130g

Fuck it, I meant 130 calories.

Well, I have her on 1200-1300 and her numbers aren't moving. I can't just starve her.

I have bad news for you, she's food cucking you

Hey guys, thanks a lot for calling me retarded and a cuck when I'm just trying to get some help. You know, not everyone has lived in the gym their whole lives. We are just trying to start living the right way now.

I think what you fucked up on is how active your wife is
When it ask how physically active her job is put sedentary as that is what most people's job is.
Unless she is a brick layer or some shit you shouldn't be set to moderate.

To refine the calaculation record weight change over the week and total cals per week then use the weight loss or gain to work out the amount of calories u need to adjust.

read teh sticky man, that's what its for - we're caling you retarded because you don't follow the instructions

I see the problem
You so clingy that she can't even get on the scales by her self.

Starting strength

Lul
Savage

>ask for info already on the sticky
>get serious answer pointing to the possible mistakes
>refuse to even consider being wrong
>make extraordinary claims without providing extraordinary evidence
>get called a cuck

If your wife's body does not abide by the CICO dynamics, get an University or something like that to study her.

>>ask for info already on the sticky
I didn't ask for anything. I said I'm doing what the sticky recommends and it isn't working.
>>refuse to even consider being wrong
Not true. I input the requested info on the calculator. She is engaging in moderate exercise, that's true. Also, it's not her first time exercising. She is a former soldier and spent years working out.
>>make extraordinary claims without providing extraordinary evidence
What claims? That she isn't losing fat? And how do I prove that?
>>get called a cuck
Well, obviously, I'm on Veeky Forums...The home of the twat.

Your house is the home of my twat. i.e. your wife.

The claim was that counting calories in and calories out isn't working, assuming she's not cheating the diet, and you are indeed calculating the calorical intake correctly, and still she's not losing weight, it would pretty much change the whole paradigm of nutrition.

The calculations on moderate
This setting assumes you are in the gym burning like over 1000cals per day
This would be the 3rd post telling you this.
Who cares what she use to do she no longer dose that anymore

And last off
you cuck
(Just joining the dog pile lol )

It was funny the first time but it's lame now. You continuing to mention his wife makes you look kind of pathetic and lonely, user.

>indeed calculating the calorical intake correctly

This could be the problem. I feel like I've been meticulous but I will reassess.

>The calculations on moderate
>This setting assumes you are in the gym burning like over 1000cals per day

Well, she is in the gym 2x/day 6 days a week for 90 minutes per session. That sounds moderate to me. Am I wrong thinking that?

On a personal note, double your attention to the liquid calories she ingests, some people, myself included, overlook the calories in this form, and it does pile up pretty quickly

I will do so. Thanks.

stick to the topics retards

shut up shithead

I only posted the first one.

Super Sport. It's a Chevy performance option package thing.

Goo goo ga joob.

SS is for fatties. You start with SS, already at a pretty high weight so you can get your numbers up a lot quicker than a DYEL would. And that's what SS is all about, ego-lifting and muh functional strength instead of getting in shape. It's the perfect program for fat neckbeards.

I represent my nation in sports and I still don't count as moderate levels
The moderate setting is a newbie trap

Fast progression is for fatties. Frequency allows for progression through smaller jumps. Doesn't mean SS fulfills OP's other needs.

This, learn to make a salad you like, then simply cut everything you are eating right now in half and eat a salad with it.

I recommend guacamole + tomatoes + cucumber + onions + cayanne pepper + grapeseed oil + lime juice + jalapeno peppers. It's basically impossible to dislike, and with a whole avocado it's like 350 calories

Selective Strengthening. A beginner's lifting routine focused on developing aesthetics as quickly as possible.