How effective is vegan diet?

How effective is vegan diet?

I recently saw some clips of vegan athletes and bodybuilders and basically what it told me was that human body doesn't really need meat. Is it true? If that's true what about the vegan skeleton warriors?

Pls answer

1. it is true. You don't need meat.

2. Skeleton vegans don't lift.

Basically, it's up to you whether you want to go wfpb vegan diet for health benefits. If you stop lifting regularly or working out, you'll just get slim on a wfpb vegan diet. On an omni diet, if you stop working out you turn into a blob. Simple as that- really.

Veganism isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle. You can abstain from eating any and all animal products, but unless you completely abstain from animal products in every form, you will never be a vegan.

Personally I think animals are little faggots who taste delicious, and I love sitting on chairs covered in their skin.

Go vegan user

Plants contain all the amino acids and anything else you could ask for. Only thing you need to supplement is vitamin b12, or just east fortified plant milks

You had better have money for roids you special little snowflake
Shoo shoo

Try reading the full posts next time faggot

I don't care about animal rights but vegan dudes completing iron man challenges like a cakewalk was pretty convincing

The only difference between them and people who include lean meat in their diet is that the vegans have a harder time getting complete balanced nutrition. There's no reason you can't eat everything a vegan eats and also have lean meat.

Veganism is not based on nutrition or science. It's based on the mistaken and sentimental ethical position that causing pain or harm to animals is wrong.

Given that human beings are the deadliest, most successful apex predators ever to eat entire species into extinction, this is not only wrong, it's batshit insane, and so is any nutritional information from a Vegan source. Ethics are ethics; dietary needs are dietary needs, and feeding veggies to your cats and starving your children is actually monstrously unethical.

"how effective is an eating disorder?"

*tips fedora*

Were they always vegan though? Or went vegan once their body had taken what it needed and developed on tasty meaty meats.

They used to be meat eating but say they made more results going vegan

>Personally I think animals are little faggots
this made me laugh much more than it should have

Is it still vegan to do the Chimp thing and go cannibal once a month to scavenge some extra gains? (plus random insects and stuff)

OP I used to be a scrawny ass vegetarian, then a scrawny vegan. I used to just remove animal products from my diet and straight replace it with beans. I learned now that green leaves were what I was lacking and am making steady progress.
The hard thing about being vegan isn't food related, it is having to constantly explain/defend it from people too scared to show that they are compassionate

Sounds like something the Jews told them to say...

The compassion part is why you're a faggot.

No, the human body doesn't need meat. Even historically there have been large vegetarian populations and they lived fine.

It can be a little harder to get a ton of protein but it is immensely cheaper and better for your long term health. A good vegan diet is all whole grains, vegetables and fruits

He means pajeets. He calls living like a pajeet fine. One day you think animals have a right to live, the next day you're worshipping cows as gods and shitting in the street.

the body needs chemicals. what package they arrive in (animals, plants) doesn't fucking matter at all.

you can be healthy on a vegan diet.
you can be healthy on an omnivores diet.

neither is intrinsically better. it depends on your will and ability to have portion control and good nutritional balance.

>vegan skeleton warriors

those are faggots with body dysmorphia who chainsmoke, do cocaine, and eat vegan to be skinny.

Hitler was a pajeet