Redpill me on corn Chex Veeky Forums

Redpill me on corn Chex Veeky Forums

99% of all breakfast cereals are trash. either it's sugar loaded filth, low quality grain shit, or a mix of the two.

But is corn Chex perhaps the 1%?

Read the ingredients on the back of the box

I did and seems fine. That's why I'm asking so i can get a second opinion.

List them here buddy

Whole Grain Corn, Corn Meal, Sugar, Corn Starch, Salt, Baking Soda. Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Iron and Zinc (mineral nutrients), Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), A B Vitamin (niacinamide), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin A (palmitate), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), A B Vitamin(folic acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.

here you go sir. currently eating one serving of this

At least there is no High Fructose Corn Syrup, but the added Sugar isn't good for the long haul. I also can't say I know what all of the rest of that stuff is, but I personally stay away from it if it was named by chemists; or at least not make it a habit of eating it as part of my diet.

alright that makes sense. damn just bought a box of it too

yea gotta stay away from dihydrogen monoxide especially

this guys full of shit.

>but I personally stay away from it if it was named by chemists

he literally has no idea what he's talking about. your cereal is fine. eat what fits you macros and stay way from sugar.

jesus christ this place gets more stupid every day

You know what I mean buddy.

but that's just water

"named by chemists"

What are you talking about? It's literally corn, sugar, salt, and baking soda. The rest is fucking vitamins.

Ignore this bait and/or retard.

yeah in hindsight I really don't see much wrong with this stuff. as long as I watch what I eat i'll be fine

I know.

I was referencing this stuff here:

>mixed tocopherols
>niacinamide
>thiamin mononitrate

At least they included that it was vitamins, but still, as a rule of thumb, I avoid foods with that lingo unless the food came with that kind of stuff without the advent of chemistry by chemists. Yeah, I know, it doesn't mean its dangerous or any of that bullshit, but I still would rather avoid it as much as possible on principle.

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on SpecialK? I eat 2 servings every morning since it's pretty low calorie(100kcals) and I'm on a cut.

Not terrible, but I still wouldn't give up oats for this