Injuries that will hinder your lifts/well being for the rest of your life

Tore my right knee ligaments skateboarding when I was 16. Started actively lifting now in my twenties, however the way my knee has been tweaking, 3 pl8 squats seem to be a dream.

Any bros that have had major injuries that hinder their ability to improve? If so, what can you do to improvise/compensate for it.

I fractured my humerus while arm wrestling. Couldn't lift for 6 months. I lost some gains but I eventually got back to where I was and even surpassed my previous lifts.

Don't let injuries hold you back from reaching your potential. They're just speedbumps. You will recover user.

Fucked up my right shoulder in middle school (American) football. Never saw a doctor or anything but I think it's partially dislocated or something. When I do lateral raises and bring the right arm down, my shoulder sort of rolls back into position at the bottom. Hurts somewhat but doesn't seem to affect ohp, at least.

I have a lump on the front of my left knee that moves around under the skin. Left alone it stays in one place, but if it's pushed into the wrong area it can prevent me from bending me knee. Removal will cause permanent nerve damage.

I can't do deadlifts because of it.

I have a fucking hole on my chest and my posture sucks.

3 pl8 squat is possible for you, you just need a bit of assistance. See pic.

spooky

You ever try eating some cereal out of that?

I have 1 eye

destroyed my knees playing football and hockey. can barely get to depth without pain. forget atg i can barely get out of that with body weight. chicken legs for life.

Spiral fracture left humerus when I was a kid. Had surgery.

Left humerus is an inch shorter and I have mobility issues in that shoulder.

Thanks user. I will try but its to the point where i cant bob and weave anymore.
I'm sorry to hear that user. Have you tried knee braces?
I got them user. But its after i take em off, I'm already looking for something to lean on.
I feel yah. My left one is slowing wearing because of the usage and im sure im going to need surgery when im older. Smith machines for life.
How far is the mobility on that. Have you tried physical therapy?

had half of one of my shins replaced via bone marrow transplant, the bone healed slightly different than it should have and doc says i've got some sort of nerve damage because of it. The front of my leg has a numbness to it and becomes irritated if i'm on it for 6+ hours which isn't often but sucks none the less.

Aside from duration, is there any lifts that seem difficult to execute/achieve?

This one rly sucks because girls find you horrible

Fuck that. You're a goddamn pirate, you should own that shit.

Captain Broham, terror of the seven lifts

Cut off your hand and deadlift with a hook. Badass

As long as the other eye looks good and you wear a cool patch you'll be fine my bro.

I mean, you still have to look hot, dress well, and lift. Like anyone else.

Yeah, you can be boring, normal, and well adjusted...

Or leave humanity behind, grow a beard and fulfill your pirate viking destiny.

The choice is yours.

There will always be girls out there that are into you no matter your perceived flaws user.

There are plenty of cool characters in fiction with one eye. Guts from Berserk, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Berric Dondarion from GoT...

Go lift and become a beast bro.

Tore my right shoulder labrum when incline DB pressing after almost three days without sleep.

It hurts off and on.
I really need to get help with it in order to continue lifting because it's "aligned" differently than my shoulder that isn't shit. It's like my left shoulder belongs to a hunchback. On top of that my shoulders are hypermobile and according to a physical therapist I seem to have some issue with cartilage, then again they also said I could never even swim or overhead press. Both of which are totally painless.

Too bad I dont have insurance.

I also broke my right wrist and fucked up my right elbow some other time I hadn't slept in three days and was guiding a heavy load of equipment down a ramp. Wrist is fine now but that elbow gives me shit when it's under too much strain.

I don't feel like challenging the need to sleep anymore. Once I can finally quit being half deformed I'll be on my merry way to making it again.

Tore my ACL in my left knee twice playing football in 8th grade and 12th grade. Starting powerlifting after my last tear, now it's almost 2 years later and I'm improving well on the road to a 485 pound squat and a 500 deadlift. I had to really focus on stretching. It still bothers me on leg curls but that's it really

Those are fiction, not reality you stupid fucking weeb. All girls are repulsed by your fat ass, nobody will ever find you attractive