Plastic water bottles

This shit is killing us slowly isn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

orbmedia.org/stories/Invisibles_plastics/multimedia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>drinking out of the plastic jew

Kek

Yes, if you keep drinking water, you're going to eventually die. It's a fucking conspiracy I tell you.

spotted the child

Both of you are kids, morons

fucking kids on this site

orbmedia.org/stories/Invisibles_plastics/multimedia

Plastic is in our tap water.

fucking children

I knew about the estrogen thing but what the fuck am I supposed to do about that micro nano invisible plastics shit

I'm left thinking "it's all ogre guys, modern times was a mistake"

Home distillation I guess.

Better to be killed slowly than be killed quickly in my opinion.

But yeah don't drink from those. All bullshit about xenoestrogens aside it's a fucking con- tap water in a .02 cent container sold at a buck a pop?

Fuck that, if I wanted to throw my money at something that I could get for free at my house I'd fuck a hooker.

But then that might off-gas the plastic into the steam, so it might not be a perfect solution.

Fluoride in tap water is a bad deal too. And limescale buildup making your water heater inefficient. Everything is a bad fucking deal.

Fluoridation is good, I've seen the results myself. Disliking some of the only solid public health policy is tinfoil-tier

Still. .05 cents of value for 1.00? That's the opposite of thrifty.

>fast food everyday
>sedentary lifestyles everywhere
>facebook instead of having friends
>Veeky Forums instead of having friends
>total lack of meaningful relationships
>alcohol abuse
>opioid abuse
>staring at a screen of some sort all day everyday

Yup. Plastic bottles are the real enemy.

AYYYYY haha it's TRUE

"Western men's sperm counts going down"

Western men are more sedentary than they ever have been.

You want a Test boost?
You either inject it and say fuck longevity I want to live like zyzz did and fuck bitches until I die of heart problems in my thirties or you LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT

It's not a supp, it's not big butted women, it's not avoiding soy and plastic. It's because youre fat. Don't think you're fat cause you're average? Average is too fat.

But you already knew that, the reason you ignore this truth is because this is the one difficult, nonconsumer decision you can make to solve this problem.

Fucking adolescents

>he still drinks from plastic bottles
>he still microwaves food in plastics
>he still uses a shampoo/bodywash with parabens/phthalates

You be as well cut your cock off right fucking now.

>water is life
>dude there's shit in bottled water
>nah dude facebook's the real problum

What do you drink water from?

nobody asked, but nice of you to share one of your hobbies.

your mother's crotch faucet

It's a shame most parents are ok with their children getting fat. It might adversely effect those key developmental stages. user speaks the truth it's never too late to shed some weight and literally man up a bit. A healthy bf% may actually be the best AI