I literally do not own a tape measurer

estimate my bf % please
>5'6

nigga ur like 30%

yeah this or a little lower, 25 at the lowest

>I don't own a tape measurer

Beta turbocuck. Your father failed you.

post a better picture bud.
Basically, youre skinny as fuck, but you have next to no muscle mass, so even though youre probably around 150-160 pounds, youre easily over 20-25 percent body fat

>30%
atleast

lol nigga you fat as fuck I would give you AT LEAST 45% BF AT THE LEAST

Shit
Ya I weigh 145ish, gotta get rid of that belly fat man. What's ideal for my height and weight? What's my ideal weight? I'm trying to look like bottom maybe a little skinnier (it's just me clenching) then from there I'm gonna bulk

Youre in no mans land.

go to iifym.com
use the TDEE calculator. That will tell you how many calories youre burning every day and from there you can adjust your calories. I dont necessarily think you should cut more weight. You should maintain weight and lift 4-6 times a week. Do that for 3-6 months and i GUARANTEE you will look much better, even at the exact same weight. Since you have no muscle on you, you have to remember that your goal shouldnt necessarily be weight loss, your goal should be changing the composition of your body. Only way to do that is to lift or join a sport.

How long, or have you just started lifting?

If you are just starting, cut and you should get some newbie gains

a tape measure wouldn't help and neither will Veeky Forums everyone here sucks at estimating bf %

LONDON

34%

Bf estimation thread?
I think I was 230 @6'3 here
2/3.5/3.75/4.5

~18-22%

Where is your hair? Who stole it?

I'm gonna say bout 20%

That's what I figured. I went up to 245 from binge eating carbs before cutting again down to 217 and I was estimating I was at 16-17 then

20 ish
25 ish

Thats as cut as I ever got

what happened couldnt maintain it?

I went abroad for 4 weeks straight and I ate shit and didnt work out, ill try and get back to it for next year

That's what happened to me... 3 years ago. I also told myself, soon. Now it's been so long; but I'm back at it for good I think

nah ill be back at it its just that I have tough shit to deal with rn but in 3 days time im moving back to uni and I have a free gym at my apartment, I can't stay off exercise for too long thats just not me

I thought that was me too, brother. Trust me. It's very easy to fall off

400%

because retards only show pics of waist instead of full body

Is this a thing?

IS THIS SOCKO THE RETARD TRIPFAG?
hes literally your clone if not u

You will look like an aligator if you powerlift for 4 years.

Dondon

Oink%