twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saw this post Which was pretty sad

Just type in IG #indianbodybuilder
Help yourself to that goldmine kek

what a moron

>Team Beast (underneath)
the bullies didnt bully enough

I thought the first hashtag was team hambeast for a second

why do fatasses always post progress photos that span between only like 3-6 months kek ? pretty stupid. get fit for a few years then come back and show off your progress.

at least these guys are trying

this guy's delusional

Dude will look good if he bulks

I was delusional until a couple months ago when I realized I had really let my weight go and looked fatter than I thought.

>over a 1000 likes
>girl telling him its hot

Id be delusional too with that kind of support

Looking at his insta, at least he's lifting. This is Boogie done right.
instagram.com/p/BYtb5bkAaXj/

>instagram.com/p/BYtb5bkAaXj/
jesus he's fuckin huge

Doesn't look that bad by normie standards tbqh.

mirin dem traps

Maybe he's just tall, tall guys can't put on muscle without roiding the fuck out and 3 years for that is par for 6'4 dudes

He's still a spooky skeleton because he didn't eat enough, but that's not terrible progress for 6 months. Went from shitty level 1 RPG baby skeleton to some fucking asshole skeleton from an NES game

someone post the DYEL bane

He's a bit too lean, but why are his obliques so fucking huge compared to the rest of him?

Im 6' 4" and have put on a decent amount, though I had to get fat to do it and now I'm cutting

they look fine if you ignore the fact that it took them 3 years to achieve
these need to eat more while lifting

there's a lot of delusion on Veeky Forums

should be posting him instead of boogie, at least hes losing weight and going to a gym

SS is good for noob shit yeh, I cant fucking tell anymore

alpha delusional is a must post

Roid gut. That guy is an anorexic juicer.

there was an additional suicide recorded that day

He hadnt pissed from the first photo to the last

upcoming socko, a trip that I saw posting here the other night who was talking about how he's about to hop on a sarms cycle

Classic noobgainz

Why does he look so dry like that? It's definitely not because he's on juice.... fucking weird

That's the dumbest fucking thing, what was he thinking, and what dumbass actually gave it to him?

According to this guy he IS on juice, and just not gaining any mass because he doesn't eat. No idea if that's true, but it makes sense.

>tfw framecel

my program isn't much better...fuck

A E S T H E T I C S

how do I graveler mode?

How many liters of trenbolone a day do you have to take to look like this.

When you're this low test? All of them.

alright I think I'm out, this was only a small sample of delusional posts on Veeky Forums but remember whenever someone criticizes you, this is who is who posts on Veeky Forums

supreme genetics and a healthy lifestyle

post routine, but make sure you're progressing on your lifts and eating enough to avoid doing what they did

Okay, that's hilarious getting called out like that. He must have really irked that mod

Mr Bitchtits was not wrong

Anyone still remember this cancrous dipshit?

ah the classic tuck

I can guarantee ginger mod is better looking than you

So he only changed and lifted his shorts?

hey ginger mod
cute reply but uhh no

I'm not ginger mod, but post your timestamped face picture and prove me wrong

>post your timestamped face picture and prove me wrong
HAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
this insecure fuck trying to get me to post IRL pics even just cause Mr Bitchtits was right even if he got BTFO
kys dude seriously this isn't your echo chamber where we all agree with you

He looks worse

I think this counts

I don't even have a program, basically just bench and barbell curls and I've gained weight and muscle. Food does matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKUJWtm-_gs

>this insecure fuck trying to get me to post IRL pics
I didn't expect that you would because you'd find out that you're not actually good looking, you're just another delusional poster

Pic related

@42774670
kek at your hilarious attempts, lil child cant handle someone disagreeing with them on the internet so instantly requests IRL pics as if that changed whether Mr Bitchtits was right or wrong. And YOURE NOT EVEN GINGER MOD

holy shit kek, the sheer stupidity, jesus christ, your last reply btw dumb shit hahahaha

Has no one heard of Schwarzeneggar?

I can't remember the name, but all of those pics are from that guy's instagram. He had the bro version of anorexia where he never thought he was lean enough, and his instagram was all about him trying to get over it and gain weight. He's probably steaming in that sauna in the sky with Zyzz and Pianoman now.

>@42774670

Need I say more?

get off this website

>random hot girl from the gym is on Veeky Forums

are you stupid, dude?

Are you qualified enough to ask that?

>maybe he's just tall
>as short as the tv stand
nice meme manlet

>Gym starting to pay off
>Starting

Tbh you just sound like a bitter fag.

what if this guy actually took roids and hgh with his pyhsique

he could outlenny lenny

>see picture of lenny for like the 400th time
>burst out laughing

why doesnt it ever get any less funny

GOLEM GET YE GONE

CHAT

he has been lifting for YEARS

and this is why I never fucking ever believe when my friends tell me that some girl is mirin/wants the D...no one has ever mired me, nor ever will, they look at me, because I am a fucking creep, who always does powerlifting triad and then leaves without speaking to anyone

Are you saying that you think that dude is natty?

That was probably a larp post and your friends are probably correct when they tell you you're being mired.

>his physique was actually attainable naturally

*BOLD FONT*

Jesus Christ, how retarded is this guy?

how do you gain 25lb and look exactly the same?

Pretty sure I remember this being explained as a kid taking steroids while being anorexic

shittiest cap ever

Anything this stupid bitch posts.

instagram.com/barbellsandbadassery/

She's been going to a weightlifting class for a few months now but her form is still fucking terrible and those hashtags she spams each post with are pure cancer.

This delusion.

>#thiccpowerliftingprincess
so who /gilf/ here

Too be fair he looks fit, like he runs and does bw exercises.

#eatclean

I know this guy IRL, and he thought he pulled this off. Is that delusional enough?