Lifting won't bring the dead back

>lifting won't bring the dead back

Why lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BOksW_NabEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so you can lift the dead on your back

The dead have done their part.
Don't steal time from the great suspense.

>deadlifts

Nothing will bring the dead back. Lift for the life you currently have

Anyone else have panic attacks in the middle of the night because they thought they were dead or you get a massive realization that you will die one day?

Because we'll turn their ashes into diamonds and carry them into battle. We are all diamond dogs.

And that you will most likely never exist again... EVER or at least not in this universe

I'm too busy having panic attacks about trivial shit like if a girl is looking at me to worry about the heat death of the universe.

I really wise crossboarders would stop bringing up MGSV/FFXV, they were so fucking disappointing

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

I don't know, Persona 5 almost got the shit taste of FFXV out of my mouth and Xenoblade 2 will most likely make me forget about it but still waiting for something for MGSV

>here's to (you)

?

both those games are considered big disappointments by a lot of fans, they aren't even properly finished

I love how gamergeeks keep trying to make out that their hobby is full of such deep themes and characters.

Never gonna make it.

MGSV was flawed but beautiful.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY CALLED "DEADLIFTS" THEN TALK ABOUT FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

it really wasn't, the gameplay mechanics were the best part of it but unfortunately they are wasted on a game with retarded AI, piss poor level design attributed to the game/world being unfinished, and a general lack of progression. I will say the first few hours are phenomenal but it quickly dawned on me that I wasn't going to enjoy this as much as 1-4, especially not as much as 2/3

MGSV was a great game. Just a bad MGS game.

It was at best an alright game, which is why it was disappointing for an MGS game. the story was lacking, the gameplay had problems like I mentioned, the soundtrack was extremly forgettable, characters are heavily lacking outside 1 or two like kaz (seriously how do you turn a crazy motherfucker like ocelot into the boring shit he is in V), motherbase mechanics are all padding, the game lacks lots of polish due to being unfinished just check out the "fast travel"

I played MGSV first so I had no expectations when I went into it. I found it pretty slick in some places, but the last sections were a bit clunky.

I've got 156 hours in it and I never really bothered with the online part.

>it was my first one
makes sense, the dissapointment isn't as bad if you didn't have the context of the other games

>156
fuck did you do for 156 hours? I 100% it in less than 80

I think I beat it, then finished off any side missions, then re-did the story to get S ranks. Possibly replayed a few missions to get specific animal patches. Messed around a bit with the Raiden body.

>not deadlifting corpses back from the grave
never gonna make it

>necromancer level deadlifts
Say goodbye to your spine

What's his routine?

WOOOOOAAAAHS 1x1
CQC 3x8
Good Boys 1x5
Phantom Curls 5x10
Execute Comrades 1x40

Star in a shit game x 1

Yeah. I also get the urge to call my parents and tell them I love them. Hate being awake past 11 tbdesu.

I'll never stop trying

Can't bring the dead back
but can bring the deadlift and backsquat

Yes but I had it all the time instead of just at night, got prescribed pills and started working out and now instead of panic attacks it's just a general sense of anxiety which still sucks but is easier to deal with.

You know user, if you want to see the dead again, there is another way.

What? I can deadlift

youtu.be/BOksW_NabEk

user please...