Cereal

What are you guys top 3 healthiest cereals for decent calories?

Fruity pebbles, lucky charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch

plain cheerios
toss in some fruits

thx senpai

The ONLY healthy cereal is All Bran because it's glycemic index is 45. Other cereals have GI of 65. YES Cheerios is just as unhealthy as NO shredded wheat is not an exception shredded wheat actually has the HIGHEST GI, it's 100% worse than Lucky Charms. Grape nuts are just as bad as shredded wheat.

Oatmeal isn't as good as all bran, but it's kind of low GI (55) so it's fine in moderation.

Stop saying shit about something you know nothing about. Eating literal plain white sugar is better than Cheerios. See

fuck the cereal and just eat a big ass bowl of oats
>1 cup of steel cut oats
>1 chopped banana
>1 cup blueberries
>1 cup strawberries
>lightly drizzled maple syrup
>cinnamon
>glass of orange juice
GOAT breakfast. over 1000 calories and it's tasty as fuck and loaded with nutrients

with whole milk right?

'Beetus Bowl

>eating this much sugar

>all this fiber

WEET-BIX MASTER-RACE

Is SpecialK a good cereal? I eat 2 servings a day because it's relatively low in calories

You're not alone user.

>all the sugar from the fruit then adding syrup
>unironically drinking fruit juice in 2017

Can't make this shit up

muesli

good fibre, slow release carbs and delicious raisins

I have a mix of muesli and oats/bran flakes with milk and add a few of the following depending on what I have:
Pumpkin seeds, flax seed, sunflower seeds, almonds, brazils, walnuts, banana, redcurrants, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries

W E W
E
W

Wtf with all the retard afraid of sugars and carbs recently ?
Unless you already have beetus or eat a fucktons of fat even a High GI breakfast will cause you no harm .

ALL BRAN
no joke you eat enough of it and never have to wipe after shitting again

Taste like sugary sawdust , it's repulsive .

I get all my fibers from real food but I won't cuck myself by eating those shit cereals , Not too fat Kid's cereals master race

>sugary cereals

Wheat chex. It's literally the perfect cereal. Best ratio of sugar to protein to taste

And dat fiber

dumb frogposter

Fuck forgot image

fructose is literally poison though

Only to those who eat too much and don't move enough .

>Fruit are literally poison tho

Porridge