Supplement Thread

This bad boy just came in the mail. New gains are headed this way!

Cardiovascular efffects are minor. Helps with fatigue though. Get my citrulline from PWO.

>phenibut illegal in my country
>No one sells it
>Strict customs
>Listing of phenibut pops for sale
>Buy it expecting it not to arrive
>Turns up

What dosage should I start with? My drug taking days are long gone and I threw away my scales. I don't want to purchase scales or have anything like that with me anymore. 1/4 a tap apparently is 500mg. Can anyone weigh some in a tap for me and find out. I'll be forever grateful famalam

Tap = tsp
>Please don't measure in your taps

If you want an increased anabolic effect, either increase your wpi in pwo or add a bunch of leucine (tastes bad but increases the signal).

Anyway, let me lay down how to get actual rapid natty gains - it can be risky an dangerous if you overdo it (insulin shock) and its safer to just roid.

Anyway, I assume your work out is depleting enough, so what you want to do is prepare a post work out shake, ahead of time and have it immediately after work out.

50 grams of dextrose. It has to be dextrose, not sugar, not maltodextrin, not powdered oats. Same glucose content as 100g of table sugar, but without the fructose, it abosrbs a lot faster and will spike your blood sugar to an extreme level all at once.

10 grams of creatine for increased effect (it seems to also act similarly to insulin when taken with fast carbs).

It'll trigger a massive insulin response and shuttle whatever is in your blood into muscle cells, which will be cleared very quickly and leave you hypo as fuck as the insulin will remain circulating.

If you want a post work out meal you better do it quickly as the dizziness, nausea and lack of appetite will get you and you will likely to need to lay down for 40 minutes.

Should also add about 60g of wpi protein to that same post work out to take advantage of the insulin spike.

In about 700ml of milk blended

Anything else you wanna add like peanut butter etc.

Keep in mind the dextrose will make it sickly sweet. So unsweetened wpi is probably better.

This may make you go more hypo at other times as well like future work outs you may get sudden lower body cramps, and if you do it too long even if you have a week off you can get sudden cramps for any muscle used. Probably unless you can shovel in enough slow carbs, which is difficult.

Creatine and beta alinnine are the only legal supps that work besides sarms.

Pro tip. Sauna or hot tubs increase test, healing time,

My God doctor! It's as if you read one of the most commonly known things about a post workout high protein/high carbohydrate shake!

Seriously though, I've been lifting and supplementing for almost 20 years, and the longer you do it the more you realize that this is not the route for natural gains unless you consider more body fat as being gains.

High protein, moderate carbs, moderate to high fat, and steady progression in weight lifting. Don't ignore any body parts, do a little cardio here and there, and whey and creatine and coffee are the only supplements you need.

BUT OMG TAKE A SHAKE THAT YOU CAN BUY FROM BODYBUILDING.COM AND YOU WILL BE ON THE FLOOR WITH DIZZINESS FROM LOW BLOOD SUGAR THE FUCKIN GAINZ ARE CRAY LOL I'M 15 YEARS OLD AND I KNOW HOW SHIT WORKS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!

What is a good brand for creatine I can get off amazon? Not sure where to start.

So, I've heard that peanut butter in your belly button helps to lubricate your abdominal muscles. If so, does peanut butter count as a supplement and, either way, how much peanut butter do I need to put in my belly button?

4/5 of a teaspoon, and keep your voice down, we don't want peanut butter to be outlawed.

>Anonymous appeal to authority
>Strawman
>Fallacious analogy
>Misrepresentation of user's statement
>Yet implying someone else is 15

user you need to calm down.

take at least 2g if you want it to feel like a real drug and not a nootropic
also keep in mind it takes 5-7 hours to come on

what? just buy 100% creatine monohydrate

Drug taking days are over. Only want it for when I speak in front of large groups of clients to stop anxiety

Just picked up some ephedrine this morning, I'm ready to drop some goddam body fat

Why wold I want to increase healing time?

All I'm taking is whey and fish oil. I live in a sunny place. What's the next step in my stack?

lmao at OP and this goofball getting scammed by the supplement kikes into thinking these things do anything

The effect is minimal. I saw little difference between using it on a 500 cal deficit and just the 500 cal deficit.

Are you german?

250mg-750mg: Therapeutic dosage. This yields mostly therapeutic effects. Decrease in anxiety, subtle mood lift, potentially better sleep. Some people report not feeling anything at this dosage.
1000mg-1500mg: Low to medium recreational dosage. Huge drop in anxiety, mood lift, increased sociability, deeper sleep. Increased libido. Many people report increase in energy and enhanced music appreciation, as well as euphoria.
1500mg-2000mg: Medium to high recreational dosage. Same as above, but a bit stronger effects. People sensitive to phenibut will experience dizziness, nausea, sleepiness, drunkenness. A few people will get pupil dilation.
2000mg-3000mg: High dosage. Same as above, but even higher risk of negative effects. Pupil dilation in many people.
A dosage higher than 3000mg will most likely give you a bad time.

Get HCl instead. You don't need to cycle off of it

Not bad but it should be citruline malate.
Citruline has more evidence supporting it than beta alinine.
You do not have to cycle off of mon and HCL is a meme theres no difference.
>Why wold I want to increase healing time?
???

>cherrypicking studies
>implying protein doesnt have aromatic AA's
show me a study that says that these supplements work instead lmaoo

I'm comboing it with a 250kcal deficit and a 16/8 IF

Mon is a meme. HCl is better

Thats 100% unture dude. Go to examine and look at it. Its a complete meme.