Texting qt3.14

>texting qt3.14
>asks what I do outside of training and work

Help

'fuck like an animal'

Imagine not having any hobbies besides lifting

why don't you say you've been looking to get into more hobbies and ask her what she likes to do

No, don't listen to this, this is stupid af

OP make some shit like "painting" or "reading" or SOMETHING

Girls don't like guys have that nothing going for them

Help you what? Lie? Tell her you spend the rest of your day posting with losers on Veeky Forums.

Masturbate furiously until you cry yourself to sleep out of loneliness. Beg her to help you end this.

something exercise related that is also a hobby
say you do rock climbing or run triathlons or some shit

>talks to another person
>asks for help during introductory exchanges
autism never ceases to amaze me.

Tell her the truth: you trade pictures of dead bodybuilders on a Monaconian necromancy bulletin board.

You want him to reveal his powerlevel? He seems like an honest guy, so why should he make up a lie that he has some hobby that he doesn't have?

>not telling her you help out an orphanage/homeless shelter/animal rescue/charity

It's like you're trying to not get laid. Literally just help out once and steal a T-Shirt. Then when bitches don't believe you pop the T-shirt on and send them a picture. Then you fuck.

you're an active and essential contributor to a mongolian goat-herding forum

Here's a better idea: actually volunteer at an animal shelter. Not only will it then not be a lie when you say you did, you also get to play with cute puppers and kitters.

concerts, festivals, books, learning another language, some meme sport, working on your car/bike, outdoor shit

That seems like 100x the effort for literally zero percent gain. If you want to play with a doggo get a nice pedigree with an incredible rescue backstory that you make up for it to tell women when they come over.

No, and I'm gonna be honest here: you shouldn't be talking to girls if you have zero self worth from lack of anything meaningful in life.
Improve yourself first. Find a hobby or two and engross yourself in it for a few years. Become your own person, then talk to girls.
You talk to girls to attract them to you. If you make shit up and attract them to someone you aren't, you're not keeping them for very long (unless you're a bullshit artist, but then you wouldn't post this).

fuck that. you know how many boring girls are out there who aren't doing anything meaningful in their life other than swiping left and right on tinder, browsing insta and reading snapchat stories!?
sure, if you want a 10/10 chick and you're just sitting at home shitposting on Veeky Forums 24/7 don't even bother approaching her but else..

Just tell her netflix and chill and ask if she is DTF.

Thats all most girls want to hear anymore

>hear that advice years ago
>sounds legit so I take a step back from the dating scene
>constantly improve myself until I'm happy with the results.
>feel like I could still improve some more and become obsessed
>become a narcissist and get a hard on every time I think about myself
It was all worth it.

>>asks what I do outside of training and work
she wants to know what your life is like so she can decide if she wants to hang out with you

she can't work with you
and even IF she would want to work out with you

what else would you do together?

Its not necessarily just about WHAT, but HOW and WHY. I have a fwb from work and all we have in common is weed and sex. Yet we still kick it and enjoy being around one another at work. We still hold conversations with one another. You arent visualizing yourself "living" or "exising" around this girl the way she sees herself around you. So you are stuck here, in your position, on an open-ended question.

A lot of it is just talking about stupid shit. This is the reality of relarionships.

>zero self worth from lack of anything meaningful in life
Who says that he has no self worth? Not having hobbies doesn't mean that he thinks less of himself or that he is somehow subpar to someone with hobbies.

eat train fuck massage sleep

Masseuse gfs best gfs, but they're harder to impress.