Tfw pilonidal cyst

>tfw pilonidal cyst

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcy6y2J_Nyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really cranks up the fun factor of your life, doesn't it?

You must smell like shit. Like literal shit. Don't go to the gym with this shit above your ass.

had it too - got surgically removed.

wasn't that bad, just had a hole above my ass approx size of an orange for months.

I have a pilonidal sinus in my sacred dimple. Doesn't hurt though and I'm college so I can't have anything mess up my study.

So you have like a second ass crack with a butthole?

I cant imagine anyone being as clueless to the human anatomy as you.

Funny I saw this, I'm about to go to my post-surgery appointment to have my stitches inspected. Can't wait to get them removed, it'll be great to finally be able to itch my ass crack again.

Holy shit are you me?

Mines been bugging me for months - last night I bent over to get a look at it in the mirror, gave it a squeeze and it sprayed all over my ceiling.

I left it (smells terrible) so if this thread is still going when I get home from work I'll take a pic for you, Veeky Forums senpai

Please dont

trips say you'll lick it

Check back in around 2 hours :DDDDD

Got some on the water proofing too

JESUS CHRIST

show us the cyst

But why

ITS A SHAME I CANT SAVE THIS PICTURE AND HAVE THE CONTEXT BE IMMEDIATE

HOLY SHIT OP

i got mine surgically removed

99% sure most of these come from long schoolbus rides

Do a fast, 2 day fast removed mine.

I had one removed in December of 2012. It still fills up with pus until it breaks open once every month or two.

>tfw been coming to Veeky Forums for over 4 years
>thought I was smart enough to recognize bait
>it wasn't bait

bitch you live like this?

Show us cyst

>Tfw pilonidal sinus since january
Did nothing till it started bleeding like crazy into my pants a month ago.
Went to a hospital walk in doc, got sent to GP, had to register for GP, got referred to hospital. This took another fucking month.
Gotta wait another 2 months for a fucking consultation then will take even longer to get an operation.
FUCK THE NHS!

I'm pretty sure I've had one for years, since junior year of high school probably, 22 now. Every now and then that shit flares up.

Had it real bad about two months ago, considered getting the hellish surgery but the doc wanted to run antibiotics first. Took the antibiotics and the thing was draining a fuckton every day after I started.

>hehe im real sweaty today guess I better change
>proceed to take off my underwear and feel something very wet
>uhoh
>pull back my hand now covered in blood and pus

I had never been so relieved and on the verge of vomiting at the same time before.

Absolutely legendary

Had mine removed, doesnt even looks like there was something there, 3-4 weeks recovery

>reverse image search
>nothing comes up

I literally began lifting a few months after getting a pilonidal cyst to avoid getting another one. Literally the NEET's curse.

Fuck it, capped.

>had a pildonial cyst in junior year
>would flare up occasionally
>go to a doctor three years later
>take some antibiotics and another medicine
>hasn't flared up since

I'm assuming it just withered and my body cleaned up afterwards, feels good senpai.

Didn't know this was what it was called. I had one maybe 10 years ago.

>sore spot on tail bone and thinking nothing of it
>week goes by and visible lump and tenderness
>can barely sit down or if i do sit on angle
>didn't bother googling or asking doctor for help
>one day just stick it with a pin and squeeze until only blood comes out
>shit stinks as that other poster said... like to this day stinkiest shit I have smelt except maybe a dead body
>week goes by and all healed

Home remedy and ignorance is the best.

when did you smell a dead body?

Shit like this is why I still come to Veeky Forums.

Had one of these removed a good 4 years ago. It occasionally flares up every few months but it's always minor.

>massive flare up a few weeks ago
>largest its been since I had it removed
>remembering the pain
>the smell
>the gauze and recovery

Thank fuck it went away.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcy6y2J_Nyw

fun starts at 3:16

dude...

OMG OP is this the shit you got inside?!

a thousand JUSTs aren't enough for you man, get yourself cured ASAP

can we get a picture of your room from further back so we can get a sense of how fucking high it actually sprayed

Can we actually talk about why this guy lives in a room with plastic covered walls, a wooden board nailed to his wall, a metal pipe going through a smashed hole in the roof, and why his roof is styrofoam?

Had that shit removed. I'm in law school, so most of the time I'm sitting on my ass and reading. Didn't really hurt, but it bothered me too much. Post op recovery aprox 4 weeks. Now is as good as new. Thank God!

holy shit just had surgery for this. had a conglomeration of 8 or 9 of these. was easily the worst pain i've ever had in my life before they initially drained it. i was on 15mg of oxycodone. now i have a weird trench in my asscrack that keeps me slightly offset when i bench.

Why the hell are there like 10 guys on Veeky Forums who have this? Seems like a really obscure and super rare condition.
What did you retards do to cause this to yourself?

It's somewhat common. They're caused by ingrown crack hair.
Source : I'm a nurse, seen plenty of them

Had that shit removed. I'm in law school, so most of the time I'm sitting on my ass and reading. Didn't really hurt, but it bothered me too much. Post op recovery aprox 4 weeks. Now is as good as new. Thank God!

My god, you are one retarded fuck. This shit is extremely common.

I have so many questions

Yeah man, Makes shitting so much faster.