Has lifting taught you anything about women?

Has lifting taught you anything about women?

I realized how weak they are, both mentally and physically

no just about lifting

Ah line, I see your a man of culture

this except lifting didn't really teach me either of them

Women have a geocentric mindset: The world happens to them where as men tend to understand the world happens around them. This is what causes them to have such a victim complex and why they'll refuse to ever see themselves as a bad person regardless of what they do.

>woman sees a car crash
>"omg I saw this horrible car crash on the way to my job today"

>man sees car crash
>"holy shit there was this terrible car crash on the way to work today"

The female geocentric-mindset theory explains why women tend to refer to themself more frequently than men, such as in their writing styles. It's easy for a woman to pack up and leave because she can't grasp that other's lives are just as valuable and lively as hers, but rather, she consumes herself within her own life as tho she were the main character of a novel.

As we all know, the protagonist always wins, can never do anything wrong and is always the good guy.

If you can recognize and react accordingly to this geocentric thinking women tend to have, then being in a relationship can be less of a chore.

yes, when I was in best shape every woman in my life was friendly towards me even though, I was the same guy, when I was fucking broke and looked like shit women treated me like shit

It made me realise MGTOW is the only option

Good goyim

better to get married and potentially get divorced and lose half your stuff

Don't marry a whore

lol not knowing of separation of goods
lol @not having a holding who owns a limited so you just control the cash and not own it
>going mgtow and making it

LMAO

Yes yes goy. Get married and when divorce happens, be sure to hire me as a lawyer. I will take good care of you.

Not him, but you often don't know this until AFTER you married them and they really get comfortable showing their true colors.

This.

They sweat, they smell, they burp and fart and scratch their crotch, their breath can smell bad.

So yeah, if you can't deal with shit like that, don't get into a relationship

This is gold, thank you. Got anything more to share?

oh lord
you sound like a true fatty. strange, usually fat women have this sort of 'mind set'. men are usually smarter.
oh so what you're saying... they're human too? took them off your little pedestal? well confuckinggratulations, man. you have come a long way.

Theyre physically retarded. Like cant pick up a box correctly. Or cant open a box up efficently. Or cant jog two blocks. Or when opening doors they look 7 years old with the movement they choose to use. The most basic of shit.

They are pigs and pervs kinda like how guys are.

Theyve all pretty much let themselves go and are in denial about it.

They tend to rely on default youthfullness.

"Its cause i'm/we're hot :D" how many times have you heard this? Yet these women are highly self conscious about certain things about their own bodies.

Then they go hide/cover certain features. ENHANCING is also hiding/covering.

A lot of them experiment with trend diets lasting a week or a few weeks but end up reversing any potential progress.

They tend to actually see sex as counting as significant exercise. All subjective matter excluded here.

At work: They tend to not realize when a guy is upset vs just focused on doing his work. This is a huge social issue ive seen more of, but also experienced myself.
Within earshot, whether the girl cares you hear or not:
>"Omg wtf is his problem?"
>"user whats wrong?"
>"heeey how are you?" Im doing well hbu? "Are you REALLY doing well? ...or are you just saying that?"
>"Yeah he didnt even say hi to me"
>"He keeps looking at me but doesnt say anything!" no bitch i havent even looked at you today and im trying to earn an honest dollar. Just cause you find me hot and i mind my business does not mean im trying to be an arrogant dick towards girls.

It hasn't taught me anything but reinforced the fact that 3D women aren't important . The time spent thinking, caring or chasing females is time lost forever, time you could've spent reading,learning, and making yourself even better with something besides lifting

l-like mastering the blade?

jk breh, I hear ya

>They tend to actually see sex as counting as significant exercise. All subjective matter excluded here.

Sex actually is a very significant exercise assuming it lasts over 15 minutes and is performed with vigour. It should reflect an almost HIIT level of exertion. Problem is mostly it lasts 5 to 6 minutes and it's basically wiggling on top of someone else.

No, but going to college has.
Most girls will be all over you if you have access to parties, alcohol, and drugs.

However there's still a small number of girls that have respectable values and haven't slept with 5+ guys.

They're all extremely vain and become sluts for a hot guy. I used to be fat and unattractive. Once I lost weight and got fit I turned out to be a pretty damn good looking guy. Girls who never once want anything to do with me threw themselves at me. The girl I wanted forever who rejected me came on to me. I always thought people were lying when they said girls did that to attractive guys but now I know it's true personally.

>what is a prenuptial agreement.
Idiot.

It taught me that they treat you like an actual human being when your Veeky Forums

They can't take responsibility for shit. They stop developing mentally around the age of 13.
They unironically refer years of conscious bad decisions as a "mistake". They never do anything wrong, things just happen to them and they find themselves in situations randomly.

Not really, but talking to them taught me that they are normally pretty nice.

>all women are this way
>all men are that way
okay, son. I think what you really want to say is
>my ex was like that
>I am like this

That's silly. Both men and women think and act the way you are describing. The truth is that we are all just a part of the world. It is not outside of us, and everyone is shaped by and shapes the world they inhabit.

Man will never be half as much self-centered as the average girl

You do know defending woman on a turkish fly fishing image board isn't going to get you laid

>picture of an instagram girl who makes a living out of being self centered that is unusually self centered even for an instagram girl
>this is somehow representative of the average girl
there is a reason that picture got infamous.

What's her name?

found the gay

I have no idea. I don't have instagram and I'm not interested in people like her in the least.

Damn, this image really made me think... It's about the impact of cell phones and social media on society and your psyché... damn...

>going your own way does not include sex
why would anyone pick that as his way to go?

>bring 2815 examples from all kind of social media and personal experience
>THOSE ARENT EVEN REAL WOMEN THEY BARELY EXIST I HAVENT HEARD OF THEM YOURE MAKING THINGS UP
>go back and give you another 2815 examples
>STILL NOT REAL ITS ONLY 5630 EXAMPLES YOU KNOW HOW MANY WOMEN ARE THERE ON THE EARTH? THEY ARE ALL SO DIFFERENT, YOU JUST HAPPENED TO FIND THE BAD ONES UNLUCKY YOU

Everything I know about women I learned from /pol/. I don't even lift.

wew lad. you gave me one example that got infamous for being so unusually obnoxious. now you gave me another example from an instagram account called daddyissues. the capslock strawman of me is not helping your case either.
you know what would actually convince me? some statistical data on differing personality traits of males and females regarding self centerednes. you posting some instagram screenshots and shitposting somehow just doesn't convince me to change the views about human behaviour I gathered throughout my entire lifetime. weird, huh.

are you a girl? you talk like one

we both just got triple dubs and all you can think of is this weak banter?

no banter im genuinely curious. im my experience the average guys who occasionally get laid if they get lucky are the most delusional. almost like they get blinded and will defend women just for the chance of getting their dick wet again. people who either cant get laid, or can get laid very easily see the true face of women

SHE IS REFERRING TO THE VIDEO IN THE BACKGROUND FFS HOW HAS NOBODY NOTICED THIS

i wonder which one are you

I I'm dating them or fucking them basically treat them like children. And they love me for it.

Not who you responded to but I went from an unattractive teen /r9k/ reject to someone who has a new sexual partner about every 2 months (still meeting the same ones now and then).
The Veeky Forums/MGTOW mindset is incredibly childish and misrepresentative of the average woman. They're frequently self-centered and enjoy sex more than virgins are comfortable with but your average user isn't any different, either hate humanity as a whole or stop having double standards.
MGTOW is the male equivalent of feminism, it's -actively- participating in the retarded game that is

At the worst it's a defense mechanism, and a good one. More likely though, guys that talk so broadly really have run those 20 to 1 odds often enough to see a trend emerge. If I was attacked by every cat I ever tried to pet I'd start wearing gloves or stop petting cats.

He's saying that your logic is faulty and that no amount of evidence would ever please you if that is your take on the first example. Just wondering, does the bluepill taste like jolly ranchers?

i got laid with 3 girls in my life and can comfirm that as long as the girl is into you, you can anything and treat her as you want and if she isnt into you, you can do ANYTHING and it wont change a thing.

so you are neither from what you have mentioned

Except most women just lay down and don't contribute at all to the sexing.

>nobody brings up MGTOW
>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MGTOW AND WHY ITS BAD
Where did they touch you?

>you now have to hate women in general to be redpilled
I disagree with you. You can be redpilled and not hate women. In fact most redpilled men don't hate women. We don't suck up to them like some beta bitch boy but we also don't feel afraid and hateful about them either.

>The Veeky Forums/MGTOW mindset is incredibly childish and misrepresentative of the average woman.

The average girl is as horny as youre hot. Expect more than 80% of the male population isn't considered hot. If you really went from unattractive to attractive you would know this.

False equivalency, though hateful/hateable aspects of women have been described I advocate no such negativity myself. Whereas you seem to want men to walk into a storm with no umbrella.

For the first time in my life I've gotten a girl to "attack" me at a party

Story time?

>All women are self-centered and dont care about others despite scoring higher on empathy in every test
>Implying MGTOW isn't a logical conclusion if you actually believe that and implying it's not synonymous with average Veeky Forums misogyny

No, the average woman doesn't get more horny when you're hot, she simply doesn't choose you to do it with which is a perfectly sensible choice

If you could look average and fuck hot chicks you would do it as well, stop pretending otherwise.
Most people here are liberal/conservative nowadays and yet they don't accept the free market socially because of their own shortcomings.
Stop being a bitch about it and increase your market value instead

>stop pretending otherwise.
Tell that to the rest of the world that says women have a lower sex-drive or care less about sex. Or to the people who try to shame or make fun of men for wanting to get laid. Or to people who think a man owning a sex toy is creepy but a girl owning a vibrator is normal. The list goes on forever, I have no problem with girls ignoring 90% of the male population, I can't stand the virtue signalling afterwards and crying about how men are bad because the guy who could fuck 10 hotter girls didn't choose her.

>Stop being a bitch about it and increase your market value instead
Im not him, first off but i have objections to the whole MGTOW thing but not for any of the reasons you put forward

I have had relationships in the past and those have all come from girls chasing me, ve had girls take creepshots of me and been called good looking on many occations so i can say i look atleast better than average. My relationships have all failed and ive gotten my heart broke and now i come to expect nothing from a girl since i know it is fleeting and can end at any time with no warning.

Point being MGTOW is hateful and highlights the worst of women, sure but they seem to believe there is loads of women to have sex with and its better to stay single

I dont follow this logic at all, the only thing ive noticed is a massive deficit of single girls. Ive met 4-5 over a three year period and thats despite me activly looking for girls to date/fuck

Tl.Dr:
MGTOW says being single is better because there are lots of women to fuck, this doesnt seem true. Wtf?

Yeah they suck at lifting.
I mean most guys do too, but I see way more meme workouts and lack of effort from the girls.

I was hot/funny/whatever enough for 3 girl. You can say I got lucky, but it was an eye-opening experience and if you're hot, almost every girl is like that.

I lost my virginity to a 5/10 who had spent 5 years in a college dorm and while I don't know exactly how many she'd had, I would guess it was probably at least 5. The bitch put almost no effort in and just layed there, she was tight though and I'm probably the biggest she's had because she was having trouble with the girth. I flipped her over and put her on all fours and even when I pressed down she couldn't arch her back in the slightest. Tried getting her on top and she just kinda squatted there working the tip in. What the fuck are college thots good for if they can't even work a dick properly?

women tend to be more emotionally open, but also are more likely to harbor narcissistic traits. men tend to be the exact opposite. sex-based personality differences exist but you need to be careful to describe them in terms of tendencies, because not everyone is the same.

feminimity's toxic traits are attention-seeking, underhandedness, and being able to criticize a man without getting their teeth knocked in. masculinity's toxic traits are anger, being more prone to physical altercation, and closed-mindedness towards new ideas.

both sexes have morally negative and positive traits, and outliers in terms of their behavior; some men are incredibly vain, some women are prone to anger and physical outbursts. nonetheless, both sexes both sexes cheat; on exams, in relationships, in life. both take credit for work that isn't theirs. both do morally reprehensible thjings. but members of both sex also do good things. seriously, people here need a counterbalance to their pessimism. go volunteer somewhere and realize not everyone is a gigantic piece of shit.

in any case, growth should be working towards minimizing one's negative traits, and generalizing the opposite sex will only lead to having an immobilized viewpoint, and imo difficulties in cultivating long term relationships.

tl;dr, most humans are shitty people and both sexes have their share of bad traits

>Says women are the mentally weaker sex
>Stats show men commit suicide more often

Really activated my asshole with this one

Cheers buddy, more people need to think this way.

WAIT A FOOKIN MINIT do women fart and poo? HOLY SHIT LMAO! thats disgusting
waifus 1 women 0

the more intelligent someone is the more they will suffer, also todays society doesnt really cater well to healthy masculinity

Women can't even properly kill themselves, even though they cover less than 20% of suicides, the number of attemps are multiple of men's. Fucking cunts trying to """""kill themselves""""" with paracetamol lmao
They truly can't do anything properly without attention whoring

A worthless piece of paper if the judge decides to be a kike?

>Stats show men commit suicide more often
Maybe because we are a gynocentric society that caters to women and their every need while villefying men and their needs?

Just a though

No, spending time with them has though. Would strongly recommend it.

For the most part I agree. However I think a lot of guys these days have misgivings about the modern woman. On a whole I think we can agree that society has become more narcissistic, or at least favors socially narcissistic behavior. Guys in their early twenties like myself were brought up in the facebook/twitter/vine/instagram age where everything social started revolving around vanity and ego stroking. Anyone who tended towards this kind of personality became sucked in, and that behavior was positively reinforced. Since as you said, the feminine is more prone to self absorption and narcissistic behavior, this social media environment only served to amplify and reward these types of behavior, to the point where a massive amount of women are walking around at a place just under the line for being diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (and many should have already been diagnosed). I think if women were raised properly this wouldn't be too much of an issue, but with the fatherly figure almost destroyed, none of these girls have anyone to put their self absorption in check, or teach them to think about others.

*have legitimate misgivings

>have female "friend"
>been flirting with eachother forever but she says she's not interested
>constantly physical with eachother, go out to party together, dance and all that
>literally hooked me up with her sister like "hey you wanna bang my sister?" >still constantly Flirts with me

I don't get this girl. What the fuck is her Motive.

being this massively pathetic won't get you laid either

sorry I am wrong and you are right
wish you an awesome day :)

lets be honest here for a sec. it is the same with men tho.

She's your friend
Lmao

>At work: They tend to not realize when a guy is upset vs just focused on doing his work. This is a huge social issue ive seen more of, but also experienced myself.

In my experience that just how extroverts see the world male and female

Everyone interprets the world through empathy. They put themselves in other people's shoes

When they notice that you don't want to talk to them they put themselves in your shoes and conclude that you fucking hate them why else in the world would you NOT want to talk to them. So naturally they hate you back.

No one ever thinks "oh maybe he's a little introverted or tired"

Extroverts think "if you see me and I don't speak that means I don't fuck with you"

Be aware of this and try to be more gregarious

They give up really easily.

Or just don't marry at all you gullible fuck. Marriage is an archaic remnant of shit like the feudal system that has nothing to do with love and has become heavily skewed in the favor of women now that they actually have civil rights.

You don't need to marry a woman in order to spend your life with her. If she leaves you because you won't buy her a diamond ring and sign a contract saying that she can have half of your shit the moment she feels like leaving you, she is in fact, a whore.

>Whereas you seem to want men to walk into a storm with no umbrella
what are you even talking about now? you've lost me. my whole point was that not all women are cunts. how is that "making men walk into a storm with no umbrella"? implying I even have any sort of power over what other men do or think.

> my whole point was that not all women are cunts
[citation needed]

Well yeah. But then why does she constantly behave so slutty towards me. I've had gfs that didn't look at me like she does. And it's not like she is this way with other guys either. Does she not know my penis is confused?

Some girls are cockteases user. They get off on that shit

>But then why does she constantly behave so slutty towards me
Because she wants to see you tick
Ive had a girl who was straight up telling me how she acts in bed and showing me her ass, she had a bf i later found out but point is girls tease to get a reaction.

After you react or pursue you lose all your value and she will go right to ignoring you and see how you react to that

I find it hard to have female friends. Just because i want to bang the pretty ones and the ugly ones could never compare to a good guy friend

the only girls im friends with are exs and a couple "pen pals"

am i making a mistake or am i missing a component

so wait... and men always think about others? gosh all those single dads raising kids on their own while not receiving a single cent from their long gone don't give a single fuck mothers...

As a guys with a few girl-friends, we all know that i'd sleep with them - but i've made it clear i'd not pursue them
Just have a mentality of "I could bang you, but i've got so many other chicks i'd rather just be friends with you"

Bonus points if you can give off the vibe to others too

Yes, although it more just confirmed what I had already seen before.
fpbp

As awful as women are when it comes to being attention whores in everything they do, sometimes that can actually lead to some good.

I've learned that girls only train legs

You're right.
Don't bother with female friends, they are not able to hold conversations or are they able or willing to participate in most enjoyable hobbies . Also avoid letting a woman into a male hobby group. It ruins the dynamic.
Your interaction with women is best kept to strictly acquaintances and sexual relationships. Also don't be friends with your girlfriend. Don't shit where you eat.

HAYAI

hahah so funny
fly fishing. comedy gold.
so burnt.

>always train legs and/or abs
>always wear yoga pants that show off their ass
>always with their phone
>no progress what so ever, some girls who started when I started 3 years ago look exactly the same

Jesus woman, did that whole post go straight over your head or are you just purposefully isolating a small bit of text to attack with emotional arguments.

Single mothers have nobody to blame but themselves; they could've not had sex, they could have not had sex with a man without a condom, they could've taken the pill or have had an IUD put in, they could've taken a morning after pill, they could've aborted the baby, they could've put the baby up for adoption, they could've worked on the relationship or put up with living with someone you don't like for the sake of your children (a large majority of divorces are initiated by women) .

Women should get no sympathy for being single mothers, they have so many escape routes to motherhood that it is ultimately up to them if they want to be single mothers, and they DO get their child support and alimony, unless the guy flees the country, which happens almost never.

you do realize this strongly reaks of just you having had a bad experience with some insta thot who didn't want your d. just get over it, man. don't sound like a fat chick bitching about a Chad that doesn't want them.