Name a 4 day upper lower strength hypertrophy program that evolves around ohp bench squat and diddly that isn't PHUL or...

Name a 4 day upper lower strength hypertrophy program that evolves around ohp bench squat and diddly that isn't PHUL or a complete meme.

>pic not related although probs high tier post workout meal.

You could just make one yourself then.

4 day texas method

Candito Linear Program, easily the best one. Making sick gains on it.

1) Make
2) Your
3) Own
4) Program

faggot

Jacked & tan 2.0. Yes, I'm going to shill it until it's a thing around here.

>Jacked & tan 2.0
Isn't that just SS + accessories with a gay name?

Not even remotely. It's a 4 day high volume u/l split (kind of) and will make you big.

Mark, stop shilling your shitty program

Candito 6 week but ohp is an accessory and bench part is mediocre so switch that out for nuckols 3x int med scheme on 28 free programs.

Cody is the name and I'm not him. Give me one argument other than "it's too hard to understand" why it's not a great program

relax bro, I'm just teasing
As long as the gainz are coming in it's all cool

lel it’s been a thing for a while now here, just not necessarily for novice/intermediate natties

>not PHUL
PHAT with minor adjustments. Not trolling.

I only ever read about it in /fraud/ but it is well-suited for natty early intermediates and onwards.

Yeah it’s standard recommendation (along with a couple others) for first timers who need a new program cuz DEWD MUH INCREASED RECOVERY. But not too bad. Just so highly customizable that you need to not be a dense twit to get your gains, which rules out quite a lot of folks here.

It's pretty straight forward. You just have to read the blogpost, take the big 4,one variation each and fill up according to your weaknesses. But I think you're right...

Nobody cares about his work capacity and this results in the faulty assumption that you can't handle high volume as a natty

Exactly. Use the volume you think you can do, subtract 15% overall, go for it. Most people don’t have the problem of not knowing what to do, but not knowing how much of it to do.

own day for each of those 4 lifts and add accessories how you want

wa la

Looks like it lasts 4 weeks, so would you just start the bench program over again during wk 5 of canditos?

Or prepare your work capacity beforehand by doing sprints or so. Besides, the program is literally designed to train your work capacity. Just people here don't know what that means and thus talk shit about it.

Yep. Oh well, I make superb gains with it, those who fail to should look elsewhere, easy as that.

The more people do it, the better you can discuss it here. That's while I'll make it popular during the next day. Dis gon b big,trust me ;)

Godspeed, m8

You're welcome to participate in this admittedly rather arbitrary movement.

We have strong competition - the renaissance periodization crew.

Nah, too lazy and too little time, I only lurk most of the time and rarely post, but RP has good stuff too, I just like Jacked&Tan better. But I will gladly watch your meme war and cheer from the sidelines

Jnt 2.0

You see how it's already working? ;D

im gonna do a U/L routine 4x week but always day on and day off alternating(goat frequency for people with no work schedules)

I'll be doing bench on Upper 1, Deadlift on Lower 1, OHP on Upper 2 and Squat on Lower 2

will report back in 6-8months, pic related(disregard the lifting schedule, decided to change it)

topkek