Is PPL a meme brosplit?

Is PPL a meme brosplit?

Who the fuck has enough time to go to the gym 6 times a week?

anyone who is serious about making gains

if youre not dont bother starting you wont get anywhere

>doesn't have an hour a day to spare
ok, kid

I have other hobbies and a full time job.

I know 90% of this board are students with no life.

ur going 6 days a week for 2x week protein synthesis also why would u split ur pulls away from legs because u use ur posterior chain in floor pulls and rows so when u do leg day after ur not gonna be recovered. just do upper lower or full body

youre posting on this board while you could be training

stop looking for excuses. You could be doing about 3 exercises a day, 1 to focus on strength and 2 to get a pump going wouldnt even take more than 45min

I started doing a cross between. 3 full body a week and ppl because I didnt wanna keep spending 2 hours at the gym to get my workout done so now I'm just there for 90 minutes 6 days instead.

>Who has enough time to stay at work after hours or show up early for 5 days out of the week to use the free employee gym with over 240 machines/yoga room/20 showers and then stop by on the weekend
How much more simpler do you want it? Should the free personal trainers show up on the weekend too?

>Who has enough time to stay at work after hours or show up early for 5 days out of the week

People who have other time consuming hobbies?

>not doing ppxppxx

xo

It eliminates the gotta be to work issue entirely

Just do 2 day split and have the legs with either A or B.

>goes to the gym for an hour
im lmaoing at your gains right now dyel

>ppl
>more than 1 hour a day

PPLPP master race here, blessed with fast-growing legs so I only hit them once a week

>I can't commit to 6 days a week so it's a neme memem memem mem me meme :(((
Grow up

>I have no hobbies or life outside of the gym

Grow up

Cut one leg day off. Boom

see

that's a guy who literally never hits legs, not someone who hits them once a week

>other hobbies
>watching anime
staymad fatso

Okay so your schedule is different, just go for a different program PPL has no reason not to work.

If you have a real tough job and other hobbies just lift 3-4 times a week, if you have limited time but can manage daily then you can do PPL since it can easily be finished in 45 mins to an hour.

Weird. There's a time when I would've found that macro funny, but now it just irritates me. There large internet basically turned that into an aesthetic and spammed it everywhere. Now I'm sick of it. It has the same stink as "hip and cool" advertising created in a boardroom.

So what you're asking is
>How do I become a sick cunt without prioritizing my fitness goal over other things in my life and sacrificing my time accordingly?
You can't, is the answer.

He doesn't need to lift 6 times a week to be a sickcunt though.

So is going to the gym 4 times a week to little?

I know, but he names it sound like any program that interferes with his lifestyle at all is too demanding. All programs will do that. It's not just about time in the gym; you have to plan your sleep and diet around your goal too. Recovery is part of every program. This just might get in the way of happy hour and binge watching anime until 4 AM.

4 days is fine. PHUL is a great routine for intermediates. SS is only 3 days a week and is perfect for novices. But you're stop making time commitments either way. If fitness is a tertiary hobby, you're not going to make it. Fitness is a lifestyle.

PHUL

How do you progress on PHIL? Do you follow some sort of 5/3/1 progression or just do 3x8 or something?

Look up Candito LP. You do it by increasing the weight on your main lifts once per week. Low reps on the power days, high reps on the hypertrophy days.

I like the look of but think I'm a bit beyond linear progress unless I eat insane amounts and get fat

How do you guys fit in cardio or yoga or whatever other non-lifting activities you like? I feel i can only lift every other day so I can fit in active recovery on off days

I stretch every morning for 10 minutes upon waking. I cycle 3 times a week for at least 40 minutes. Sometimes outside sometimes a stationary bike in front of my gaming rig.