Only 3 something months till next SIR comic

>only 3 something months till next SIR comic

I would pay dearly for him to include Lenny in this year's new years comic

So what's the content so far? Piana, Boogie bypass, the fake muscles woaah woooaaaahhh, cockroach guy, sorry I made cube... ?

I LOVE YOU SIR

Flex a cep, the mashup of Scoobys pecs + Klokovs legs and so on, "can't stand this cunt, /fitlit/

I'd like to see some meme exercises which became popular this year. But I can't quite think of one.
Only some e-celeb stuff is a little bit stale.

Rack pulls and neck training

Chad stride, vaseline guy

Drinking directly out of a 5 gallon jug, or walking out of the gym while dumping the remaining contents

I don't know if anyone took a screen shot but the post about taking a big water cooler jug with you to class and making a big scene when you drink out of it should make it in to the comic. I keked harder at that than anything else this year

>fit hive mind

Tsunami bar

SIR
Start actually lifting again
Do it
Do
It
Do
It
Do
It

Maybe some of the veganist invaders that started with that what the health crap 3 months ago?

Maybe the neck pill?

Big lenny, sips again, the chad walk/virgin meme

Hasn't SIR for the past 3 years now said he doesn't enjoy making them? And he does because several of you autists harass him until he makes it

Why in the FUCK no one remembers the "thelastthingwomansee.jpg" fag? The one who thought he was extremely handsome, the new Elliot Rodger?

You mean the guy in the gym ban thread?
This was good
> Chad gulp incoming wait for it

Here we go

Really hope manlet pit makes it in. This has been a pretty lackluster year for Veeky Forums maymays so far, but manlet pit was/still is goddamn hilarious. Plus it will have the added benefit of hopefully triggering the reddit/facebook/other faggots who always repost sir comics.

Veganism

>the cockroach guy

5 gallon jug and manlet pit for sure. I can't remember if that post about the manlets getting mad about shit on top of the shower was this year but it was good.

only eceleb shit should be Piana in the pantheon with Zyzz or doing 8 hour arms

This fucking comic is the reason the reddit infestion lasts all year around

Redditors see it, then they come to Veeky Forums and samefag their own faggy meme threads that they think are hilarious

Then they keep making Veeky Forums humour threads and posting their same faggy threads that theyve screencapped and posted to /r/Veeky Forums a dozen times just in the hope that they get "immortalised" by this comic that SIR no longer gives a fuck about because he knows like everyone else that Veeky Forums is fucking dead and buried

Someone dump the screencaps for all the references in this thread, pls

apparently the god of nogains Rasputin actually hit 1/2/3/4

Hash out a deal with SIR, if he makes a really good comic this year it'll be his last and we won't harass him for another
>cockroach guy
>piano man
>vegan invasion
>manlet pit
>boogie
There's definitely more but I cant think of any rn

sauce me on the cockroach guy please

chad stride and virgin walk?

barbell barbarian?

Manlet pit

>cube

Quantum gains

The high shower walls thread is at least 2-3 years old.
>tfw

There's also
>walk into the gym
>DES PA ZITO
and those eldritch horror stories about the gym beyond time

SIR doesn't lift anymore, he doesn't come to Veeky Forums anymore, he isn't part of the lifting community anymore. Last year Veeky Forums practically forced him to make a comic and it show by how fucking shit it was with nothing but forced memes. Just fucking let it go.

mewing

Virgin vs Chad

>cockroach guy

????? what's this?

thanks man

was a god tier thread

Damn why she gotta be so racist

was /fitlit/ this year? i fucking hope /fitlit/ was this year

Oh shit yeah it was

Yea

and you know any of this how exactly? you gotta go back