Which chest exercise do you feel the strongest mind-muscle connection with?

Which chest exercise do you feel the strongest mind-muscle connection with?

>perfectform2.png

the exercises I do when I work out at the library

Decline smith bench press. I hardly feel it in flat bench at all, though I still do it regularly and have made a lot of gains from it. Does a stronger mind-muscle connection necessarily mean a stronger contraction?

dips with slightly wider than shoulder width grip

deficit deadlifts

Close Grip Bench. I'm not even memeing...it just works for me

100% this

incline bench

Cable cross.

Flys

Unironically pec dec. Not my main chest gains tool of course but I can feel every fucking fiber contract when I go slow and heavy.

Decline squeeze press

I can achieve a good mind-muscle connection on most chest exercises. But I prefer ring push-ups. I can use an extreme range of motion, going from full shoulder extension and scapula retraction to complete protraction and with a horizontal adduction component.
Not only is it an amazing pec exercise, it's also healthy for your shoulder joints whereas many other pec exercises wreck the shoulders.

>tfw so autistic you can't even form a connection with your muscles let alone another person

Cable flys

Dumbbell Pull Overs are great too for chest. Great stretch and shaping movement. Hits tris and lat bit too, but you squeeze and focus on chest as much as possible and you'll feel it there.

>mind to muscle

You mean squuezing your muscles? That doesn't do fucking anything.

Db incline and db fly

>flexing the muscle you're actively targeting during your set doesn't do anything