Kurdistan

Wtf?! I want a united Kurdistan now.
Why don't these lovely steppe waifu have a home Veeky Forums?

Attached: kurds_3.jpg (1200x800, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_confederalism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communalism
cogniarchae.com/2016/02/22/phrygians-ancestors-of-the-kurds/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tbf before the 20's kurdistan was kind of a shithole
Kurdistan today looks so endearing to westerners because it is one of the last places in the middle east where the european-educated radicals weren't bombed out of existence, though that's not for lack of trying.

>Iranics living in hills and mountains
>steppe waifu

Found the roach.

basically every middle-eastern state doesn't want a kurdistan because they would chip away at their territorial integrity. The west is held by the balls by liberals that don't want them to meddle in middle-eastern affairs, so nothing will be done and the kurds will get genocided into complacency.

They have one, it's called "Iran".

Because they, or at least the majority of their militants, are communists and no one wants communism in the Middle East.

Because faggot middle eastern powers wont let nations have self determination cause Western imperials set their borders up and now they're too autistic to change them.

The west doesn’t actually want peace in the Middle East. What would the Jews use for free gibs then? They can’t keep milking top dollar off the holocaust the closer it gets to being a century old.

>tfw no Kurdish waifu to dick the communism out of

>muh women
I hope Turkey crushes and reoppresses them

woah, so this is the power of the k*rds?

Attached: DYB5RPZXcAM-M-L.jpg (1084x1015, 360K)

>communist
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_confederalism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communalism

so its autistic combo of maoism and anarco-communism?

They're communists, and thus shit.

Attached: __akashi_and_nachi_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kamotama__sample-be637ce7232e0bf786e20f6aa84f61ad.jpg (850x1190, 531K)

>communalists are communists

Attached: you.jpg (645x729, 49K)

"steppe"

It's super-localism. Each municipality deals with it's own property laws. What is public and what is private is up to each commune or canton, and how each commune organizes itself politically is also up to it itself. The communes come together to help each other's independence.

If Barzani takes lead of the Kurdish people, they have hope for a functioning state. If not, they will fail at everything

I have heard Kurds alow Shariah in certain places. Is that true?

Never heard of it.

Considering they are violently prosecuted by islamists I find it hard to believe.

Do you mean that a portion of kurds are muslim? Because that is true.

Peshmerga does, YPG doesn’t

Imagine unironically supporting a bunch of communist gypsies who use child soldiers and carry out terrorist attacks.

their are Kurdish Islamists in Turkey and Iraq
and in Iran you have Shia Kurds to whom being Iranian>Being Shia>Being a Kurd

the main reason why they aren't heard about is because they mostly side with The Governments unlike other factions , with the Exception of Sunni Islamist Kurds in Iraq and Iran who hate the government for being shia

This
I hate kikes,they are a bunch of hypocrites who sterilize Ethiopian jews and i believe they are some hints maybe they are pushing this refugee thingy on Europe(probably because of realpolitik reason rather than /pol/ tier Zog conspiracy) and breddy tribalist but they’re the lesser evil in the middle east

Mostly in Arab towns and Kurdish Muslim areas

Iranics are descended from steppe people, so fair enough.

Kurds have a considerable amount of Indo-European steppe genes in them. Not We Wuzzing
cogniarchae.com/2016/02/22/phrygians-ancestors-of-the-kurds/

Iranian genetics aren't just from the steppe - also from Neolithic Iranian and Cauccasian farmer, and some BMAC.

Some of them even look quite Indo-Germanic (Nordic)...

Attached: 67dcc46237b8f15ce4fdbsxpri.jpg (800x1075, 436K)

The Indo-Germanic conquerers who gave them the language were Nordics from Central Asian stepe though... :)

>liberals that don't want them to meddle in middle-eastern affairs
Are you stuck in 2004 or something? Those are the conservatives now.

Attached: b083fe955fbe193af43114.jpg (800x610, 837K)

Are you sure this isn't one of the foreign volunteers?

There are very few of those and you can tell he's a Kurd by his large Indo-Iranic nose. Not joking here, the iranic nose looks very distinct from the noses of other nose types.

>be commies living in mountains
>use the Syrian war as an opportunity to steal land
>get support from America
>Syrian army is making progress to the east
>race towards the oil fields like the scum Kurds are, before the SAA can reach it
>suddenly, Turkey invades Afrin
>Kurds getting BTFO
>Americans throw them under the bus
>Kurds all alone, getting attacked from all sides

Poetry.

>Indo-x

Your shitty buzz words mean nothing. There is no such thing as "indo-x". use the correct Biblical terms for people.

>Indo-Germanic
No, Indo-Iranian, who had already developed their own identity and culture, and had already been through BMAC and the Eastern Iranian settled civilizations. Nothing germanic about them.
But yes, the language and a good deal of their genetics come from Indo-Iranians.

Most of them look like this

Attached: kurd.jpg (660x826, 42K)

>use the correct Biblical terms for people.

Attached: brainlet3.jpg (216x233, 6K)

Not an argument.

Indo-Iranians were Indo-Germanics

"use terms derived from a jewish fairytale book beacuse I say so" is not an argument either, granny...

>Indo-Germanics
No, they weren't. Indo-Iranians were closer to Slavs than Germanics, and even then, are a completely different group. Germanics are quite specifically, Germanics and nothing else.

Indo-Iranians were Indo-Germanics

I'm glad you've made clear the extent of your arguments, here.

>turks shit over everyone around them
>waaaaah why are they fighting back

>stealing Assyrian, Turkmen and Arab land is fighting back

Like flowers, all civilisations fall. All you are listening to now is the last cry of Turkish Civilisation after the fall of the Ottoman Empire. Their overstretching of themselves will lead to their ruin.

Heil

Nah more than half the kurds are ok with being turkish citizens and most of them are assimilated so much that they don't differ from eastern turks.
The kurds outside of turkey get occasionally bombed so they are also kept in check.

"Indo-German" is a mistranslation of the outdated German term "indogermanisch" and means the same thing as "Indo-European". It is outdated because it is a retarded and racial supremacist term.

Attached: indo.png (857x925, 685K)

I have a 100% PURE Iranian kid in one of my courses who looks almost exactly like this. You'd swear he's a Slav or South Slav.

Something a lot of Kurdish turbo nationalists and their supporters seem to miss. A lot of Kurds are not Kurds first, as an user already mentioned.

>The communes come together to help each other's independence.
Bullshit. The SDF/YPG/YPJ is not some bottom-up movement that developed organically within the Syrian Kurdish population. It's primarily comprised of left-wing revolutionaries from Turkey (mostly Kurdish but some Turkish) and conscripts (many of them children) press ganged from the local population by the PKK.

The SDF/YPG/YPJ monikers are aliases designed to enable the PKK to receive funding from countries that have officially designated them (the PKK) a terrorist organisation.

The PKK has enjoyed success in Syria precisely because it has received a fuckton of funding, arms and operational support from these foreign backers. It is not some revolutionary success story nor a vindication for Apoist ideas of 'democratic confederalism'.

The 'democratic communes' you speak of are little more than propaganda exercises for the benefit of Western SJWs and foreign funders. Kurdish groups that don't propagate Apoism are brutally repressed and excluded from the political process in these 'democratic communes', but somehow that story never gets told. Nor do you hear about the shit they do to villages that don't have the right demographic makeup.

They love to talk about 'an international women's revolution' but will cover up the rampant sexual harassment and abuse that their own military leaders are guilty of. It's hypocritical leftist, SJW bullshit of the highest order.

>being this much of a salty turk

Well it has a lot of historical and literary context besides some of the myth, you fucking illiterate dumbass.

scholars rely on some of the genealogies listed for research of ancient cultures, but I guess you deluded reactionary "new atheists" are too stupid to even pick up a book...

Attached: no_brainlet.png (280x318, 14K)

>Well it has a lot of historical and literary context besides some of the myth
It's overexaggerated. The Babylonian and later Persian rule is confirmed, but e. g. this bullshit about Jews escaping Egypt is not.
If you think that "Sem, Japheth and Ham" is real, then you must be the brainlet of the brainlets...

>stating facts now makes you a roach
Get fucked commie

Ah right, and Hitler also said the Kermani were actually the ancestors of the Germanics and a lost tribe of Persians who migrated with the Scythians and Sarmatians into Eastern and later Western Europe. Right on.

Civic nationalist cucks.

>A lot of Kurds are not Kurds first, as an user already mentioned.
Minorities always try to assimilate, just read up A-H, lot of slavs or romanians tried to assimilate into the Empire, all of that love for the overlords vanished when their time came.

You are implying that everyone is a turbo nationalist at the core, which is wrong, and that the PKK and its off shots can force people into giving up what they value and honor.

Nah, I'm implying that if those kurds would find themselves in a Kurdish state they would not miss Turkey. They might live in Turkey but not "honor" it much.

Anyway, I do think Iraqi kurds deserve a state, they showed themselves to be at least open to negotiations, and its not like Iraq is a functional country, I can understand them wanting to leave the Shiite vs Sunni game. I can understand the Turkish standpoint, but implying they don't deserve any kind of country is laughable at best, and just another problem waiting to explode in the Middle-East.

Retard

Daily reminder that the Kurds let Deiz-el-Ezzor to be sieged by islamists while they marched on Kirkuk, a city in an arabic majority region, just for the oil.
Daily reminder that Kurds, while sieging Raqqa, let ISIS fighters escape on the "humanitarian evacuation" trucks, and when the truckers went to the BBC to denounce this all they got was a short online article telling how they were forced at gunpoint by terrorists and paid by the complicit Kurds, no first pages, no reports.
Daily reminder that Barzani has been in the pockets of americans for decades.
Daily reminder that while the Roach might have been the mandant for the Armenian genocide, the Turd was the material executor.