E
R
Y
D
A
Y

>wears a t-shirt
Well shit I'm a virgin I guess.

Only thing that fits me. Except I don't wear or own video game shirts because Jesus Christ what a fucking faggot you would have to be to buy one.

start pursuing something for the sake of yourself and the thing itself, rather than the approval or appreciation of others. avoid seeking validation. seek advice instead.

the gym will help you do that, but lifting for girls is incredibly dumb. lots of people, hell most normalfags get laid frequently without setting foot in a gym. lifting should be sort of a meditative thing and you should also work in all aspects of fitness including your nutrition, flexibility, and cardio.

you just need to prove to yourself that you can make progress in something without anyone else's approval, and be humble enough to realize that there are people who have progressed much further than you. eventually your mindset should change, but it takes a long time.

>not listening to Battlefield OST

never gonna make it

Is there a better fitness related board to kill time at work? 95%+ of fit threads are pathetic

I think he means wears a shirt instead of a stringer or tank or something.

Reddit, go back there

Veeky Forums has quality waves. Sometimes it's really funny and sometimes it's pathetically cringeworthy. Since school just started you have the jealous incels posting constantly since they're not at the gym.

Everyone else is at work or actually working out. Safe threads are QTDDTOT and comparison threads.

>tfw you look below parallel naturally because you're tall and look down on others and you played competitive sports a lot and learned you can anticipate the direction a person is going to move by looking at the direction their hips go

depends what you are looking for. if you only want memes and retarded shit that has nothing to do with fitness go to misc. if you want actual advice r/weightroom is actually not that bad imo but by far not as active. other than that there are a lot of smaller ones but I am not really a fan of that. So I stay here because it entertains me and some generals like /plg/ or /sig/ can actually be pretty cool. I also go to a german bodybuilding forum from time to time but other than that mainly a Veeky Forums user.

Thanks bros guess i'm sticking to fit. Don't need advice, just like shitposting and helping others who haven't made it.

how insecure do you have to be for these guys to bother you? should be friendly to bros like this it takes them a lot of courage to step in a gym, and zero balls to mock them. I know, white knight , I m a faggot etc etc

Well, reduced to basic terms, what is lifting? It's the act of systematically exposing your body to harder and harder tasks and forcing it to adapt to those tasks. If you do it routinely, your body will keep getting better and better, and if you stop doing it, it will get worse and worse.

This a very simple principle that you can apply to a lot of things. Increasing strength isn't the only mechanism you body has to adapt itself to new challenges, it can be adapted for several different purposes, and your mind can too. People are weak until they start lifting, people are shy until they do something that puts them on the spotlight, people are afraid of things until they're forced to live with it, people suck at small talk until they need a job that forces them to interact with costumers. As long as you don't cheat yourself out of the uncomfortableness of being exposed to something you can't yet do easily, and you do it day after day, you will change in order to become more suitable to deal with the task.

So if you want to seriously get into self-improvement, you have to write down everything you want to get good at, and just like you "broke down" your body into muscles to train and movements to train them, you need to break those new skills you want to get into several difference processes and work on them every day

If you're a shy, introvert, socially inept loser, look deeply at your interactions and try to figure out where are the problems that need fixing. Lack of eye contact? Can't thing of something to talk about? Fear of approaching people? Difficulty expressing yourself? Write it down and think of exercises for all of those things. Some of it will seem weird and stupid, just like the guy who first got methodical about working out probably looked a bit stupid to some, but it worked. Do these exercises every day, remember to always force yourself into that uncomfortable zone, and just like lifting changed your body these things will change your personality.

>just got back from gym, wearing white everlast socks right now

dear god.

on another note, who the fuck looks anywhere while they are working out? my daddy always told me that if you're not clenching your jaw and closing your eyes, you need to check your form or up the weight.

>incel
Clearly you're one of the /r9k/ transplants. This board doesn't even have It's own vocabulary any more. I searched the catalog yesterday for "chad" then "incel" and "manlet/dicklet/facelet" and hid all threads that came up. It was more than 50% of all threads in the catalog.
This board isn't even 50% workout or workout related memes now, it's just lookism r9k shitposts. And before you say manlet is a Veeky Forums meme, it was, but there weren't 10 frogpost threads about it at all times.
I hate what this place is now.

Just because some people don't need gym doesn't mean no one needs it. We don't all start at the same level.

holy shit thats me

Never thought of listening to BF1 music. Thanks user

>clenching your jaw and closing your eyes

While your dad's anal sex tips are useful, we're here for lifting.

I see your OP image and raise you this

That's one of the worst chads I've ever seen.

Surround yourself with men. Not kidding. You've no idea how to elevate yourself to the top of that dominance hierarchy because you've, most likely, intentionally excluded yourself from it for most of your life.
I made a change in my life and went into a trade. For the first time I was surrounded by men and only men. I'd spent years in education tailored towards girls and their sensibilities and that environment makes a lad soft. You remain a boy.
A few months on the job and I changed fundamentally. I swear my test levels must have gone up. You find yourself dealing with confrontation, negotiating subconsciously with other blokes and you adapt and grow to pull yourself closer to the top of the dog pile. Your god given manly qualities are stimulated into growth. You start to thrive and develop in the ways you're supposed to.

You totally drop that meekness and placidity that turns women off. You become desensitised, rough around the edges, unapologetic, unafraid and unashamed of your masculinity.
Then when you find yourself in a feminine environment it's like lambs to the slaughter. Women cannot resist a true masculine energy.

You can't fake it. You can't pretend to be something you're not. You've got to live it every day so that it becomes a genuine transformation.
Take up a manly hobby. Switch to a male dominated profession. Spend time integrating and bonding with actual men and the rest takes care of itself in good time.

We're a generation of boys and girls masquerading as adults. There are so many 30 something fucking children running about the western world. If you look in those few areas and social environments where people have actually matured into genuine adults you can find an environment that can change you for the better.

this is awful and completely misses the point of the meme

Chad meme is cancer

Anyway shit posting aside, my girl is quiet thin but she has really good features. What are good compound exercises women should focus on? She has like 7%bf and weighs like 100 pounds poor girl.

I want to add lean muscle on her but obviously I want her to be a better fuck toy. Any grills here know some phat booty lifts that are not fucking squats.

Ill have you know I wear a shirt because I'm hiding my power level

The new gym I go to has actual lifters there and I've been feeling inferior asf. Every time I go into the locker room everyone is in towels and I'm scared im going to get raped because I'm literally a fucking twink compared to 80% of the gorillas who lift here. I asked this Chad to spot me and he barely could hear a word I said, then I stalled on my 185 bench with a spotter on the 3rd rep.

Loving this new gym.

Can we see a Virgin vs Chad vs Zyzz three-way?

deadlifts, barbell hip thrusts Got me THICC
more simple but effective as well are lunges, moderate stairmaster usage, and just overall machine work with quads/hams/calves

>Chad meme
>reddit spacing
Can you, at least, please just lurk for a while before posting, and then stop trying to appear like an oldfag with each of your posts.

>She has like 7%bf and weighs like 100 pounds poor girl.
She doesn't have 7% bodyfat. That's virtually impossible unless she's anorexic.
Lastly, the basic bitch big booty workout is
Goblet squats 3x8-15
Hip thrusts 3x8-15
Lunges 3x8-15
Romanian deadlifts 3x8-15
Sprints or stair stepping or jogging.

>autist who Don Juan worships telling me I'm a redditor cause I push enter in my mobile phone

Kill yourself

I mean she's extremely thin. I'm just guessing but it's definitely jew mode. Thanks for the tips lads

>just bought a pair of grey shoes with neon soles from walmart

I always look around the gym to see what everyone is doing. Im just that curious of a person. It also nice to see someone life more than me, it inspires me to reach there level.

What does the "15" mean mate

Terrible Chad, but this makes me wonder, do other people also get lifting boners?

"8 to 15" mate

i always wear a fairly old pair of neon pink nike free while lifting tbqh

>Surround yourself with men.
That's Veeky Forums for you

What suggestions do you have for such an environment?
I already have a job, but what good hobbies are there?

I've been sober for 6 weeks in a row. I think I can do it.

bodybuilding.com forums are pretty good
They have their share of funposting but no Chad posting or height face frame autists

I used to rock my gears of war shirt before it somehow disappeared forever. IDGAF

Rugby/football clubs, going to sporting events in general, hunting, fishing, DIY groups, volunteering groups (fire service etc)...

Even just going down to the pub to rub shoulders with men can help.

if you lifting heavy, your willys shrink so....

DYEL?

Congrats, you're more insecure than the manlets on this board.

RUGBY NIGGA
best desission of my life. fucking love the game, the training and the bros

if you have rugby, bitches aint shit

Why the fuck would Chad's fingers be broken? It should say something like:

>has literally never seen a callus on his hands, despite deadlifting well over six plate and not using lotions

Pls be pasta

Fucking squats

>to
Insightful

OC

This, pic related

I usual only talk to people at the gym if they're wearing a video game/comicbook hero shirt. I know its materialistic, but it makes for good conversation starters.

Dont be so negative.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I never thought alpha destiny would make one of those for himself

the absolute state of that turbo manlet, full delusional

>unironically listening to game music for a pump