/dancing/

Does Veeky Forums dance? Have your dance moves got you laid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDg86QM5-jk
youtube.com/watch?v=5pSwl6HuOBU
youtube.com/watch?v=3nd8WQy58Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=dhHGdBBF7Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=kQlJ6hWhqdY
youtube.com/watch?v=a0fTVnhg7S0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9GgVs4Fw0
youtube.com/watch?v=9GTrNLauLrs
youtube.com/watch?v=fgmQ9F8mV28
youtube.com/watch?v=XReirWIJ23M
youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to dance like this

youtube.com/watch?v=FDg86QM5-jk

this shit gets me hella dick
youtube.com/watch?v=5pSwl6HuOBU

I'm too repressed to dance.

I used to do some breakdancing as a kid. Then I grew up and realised I looked like a faggit so I stopped.

Shit like salsa dance classes are good if you want to fuck desperate middle aged women

where in Veeky Forums can you talk about dance?

Veeky Forums?
/sp/?
/asp/?

performing arts and dancing lack a place of decent discussion on Veeky Forums.

Literally my type of women, but passionate about something I hate. To live is to suffer.

youtube.com/watch?v=3nd8WQy58Pw

>Dem hips and asses

Dear Lord have Mercy on my balls.

>Shit like salsa dance classes are good if you want to fuck desperate middle aged women
You don't go for the middle aged women, you go for the latina qts.

Been thinking of taking up ballroom dancing for ages now. Used to do that shit in school, but stopped once I found out about the internet and computers.
Feels a bit weird now, though. I've forgotten most of it and I have a feeling most of the adult classes are full of ugly middle aged married couples. Any anons able to confirm or deny that?

Bruh with a body like that she's every guy's kind of woman.

Veeky Forums, because it's a nice skill to get a girl, which is the only purpose of this board

No, but smiling at girls, starting a conversation generally showing interest in a club has. The better you look, the lower the chances are that a girl who's not dead drunk isn't too intimidated to initiate a conversation. Oh, and not looking like you're inflicted with a movement disorder on the dance floor certainly helps.

Salsa classes don't have Latina qts here in the UK. I suspect they don't in the majority of the states either.

That's true, and if you really want to get laid you get good at bachata.
Litteraly every girl I've hooked up with was because of Salsa or Bachata

Only take dance classes for the woman you already have. Don't ever do it to pick up the chicks there. They're all crazier than normal.

>tfw I only live a few hours from the mexican border

Maybe I should check some of these dance things out

I can't dance at all though, all I do is train strength

Just practice at home until you git gud.
Bachata is easy as fuck, you pretty much only need one step:
youtube.com/watch?v=dhHGdBBF7Xk

It's like a gypsy robot dance off

i'm a dancer and yes dancing has done more than lifting ever did.

Truth. Dancers are fucked on the head. Freaks tho.

Most slavic dances are like that.

This is Ucranian
youtube.com/watch?v=kQlJ6hWhqdY

This is from Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=a0fTVnhg7S0

you can see how ballet was influenced by slavic dancing.

How did you learn? Any stories?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9GgVs4Fw0
Learn this. It looks great at the club and is good to pull hot techno chicks

Wew, the last one.
Those are pretty cool dances, where do you learn at least the basics? They seem to need a lot of power for men.

Swing is Veeky Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=9GTrNLauLrs
i just wish people in couples dancing could stop dressing and acting so god damn gay. Would've gone competitive if it wasn't for this bullshit

Second this. Met decent women through swing. Salsa/bachata for latinas, swing for them white women.

Men do not dance. We kill, fuck and hunt. Games which is play hunting is how we dance. Women dance. They do it to show off their pelvic bones and stamina for sex / birthing.

If a girl says she wants to "dance with you" what she means is she wants your dick and some foreplay. Just stand there for 1 song, touch her up and then nail her like a Chad.

>mfw this guy is a virgin guaranteed

nice bait, almost had me

>imagine this is your gf dancing with her """"dance partner""""

unless you know a place where they can teach you folk slavic dances, just try ballet.

>implying this is not manly as fuck

I can't fucking dance. Every time I force myself to I become so fucking stiff and self conscious. I can't even do it when I'm alone. Alcohol doesn't help either. Am I autistic?

>Games which is play hunting is how we dance.

You're a fucking retard.

i only know how to dance like michael jackson, which is fun as a goof

the problem is that styles of dancing/partner dancing are totally separate from casual club/show dancing. if that's what you're looking for, just improvise. move your hips, find the downbeat and you're good.

dancing is fucking gay

If you're doing anything more than a simple two step and basic shit... or you're one of those fags that enjoys watching Dancing with the Stars you are definitely not 100% heterosexual.

Men "express themselves" physically via sport and actual objectively measurable competition... not some "pizzaz" bullshit about who can twitch his hips at just the right moment.

Can't wait for the happening because a lot of these pussy "men" are going to die painfully. End our suffering hurricane Irma!!

this

only self awareless idiots dance

Vid related, one average guy swarmed by sloots just because he's not a dancelet:
youtube.com/watch?v=fgmQ9F8mV28

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Dancing is loads of fun.

You should learn that other people and their opinions don't matter

They're swarming around the one that is the most currently popular and visible and the one they can go full slut with with the approval of the herd.
If he was just a random dork in a crowd of chads who could also dance he'd be pushed down and laughed at.

Breakdancing is more Veeky Forums than salasa though

>2005, be 15 years old
>peer pressure forces me to go to some hip hop dance classes
>tell my friends before the first lesson "I DONT WANT THAT ITS GAY!"
>arrive there for the first time
>6 boys and 29 girls
>all those tight dancer bodies and those juicy asses. too much for a 15 year old shitter who just discovered his dick
>go to classes again and again.
>join their dancing crew. 2 boys 18 girls.
>cock in the henhouse
>my first girlfriend was one of my co dancers
>never had more success with women than back then.

Dancing has done more for me than lifting ever will. I stopped in 2010 when our crew dissolved because, eventually, everyone had grown up and started studying or working. Probably the best time of my life.

>Breakdancing in 2017

Capoeira is the most Veeky Forums dance out there with the added bonus that women do it too.

Better than doing zumba tier shit just to pick up women.

Just because there are more retarded and impractical dances out there does not mean breakdancing is better than salsa.

I didn't say it was better I said it was more Veeky Forums. Better is up to you.

Get on my level youtube.com/watch?v=XReirWIJ23M

The only tricky part of dancing is how you move your feet. If weight-lifters can learn how to box you can learn how to dance.

Middle aged and married, yes; ugly, no.

>tfw the MILF in my office is married to a DILF who I probably won't look as good as in 20 years

>t.dominican

We really need this board. No place to talk about magic or routines on here. Maybe for the best, really. Saves a lot of toxicity.

>going to a wedding this Saturday

I fucking hate weddings simply because everyone pesters me to "hit the dance floor." Why can't I just chill, have a few drinks and chat it up with people without people trying to make me feel bad for not awkwardly flailing around to music I don't even enjoy? Gonna be worse than ever this weekend since I'm in the wedding party and don't have a date, it'll be nonstop "HEY user YOU SHOULD GO DANCE WITH ANONETTE ;)))))"

See back in the day anybody who would have grown up in an environment where you would dance at social gatherings either were taught how to by older men or learned because they had been doing it since they are kids. Nowadays we have the cultural holdovers of dancing formally at things like weddings, but weve pretty much eradicated dancing from every other part of our lives.

it will be fun, I would like to know how many anons are into magic, acting, miming or dancing.

Yeah it's not even real dancing but just this half-assed bobbing up and down thing.

It's a bad feeling when you can't do something everyone else can desu.
You know these people that are just skilled at so many things? How can one compete with them

the first part with the 4 couples dancing got me thinking "this is fucking stupid, why do people enjoy dancing again? is literally just spinning" but then saw the guy with the vest dance and it really impressed me, now I want to learn ffs

contra dance master race

lmao Veeky Forums just got BTFO by this nibba

sheit, sluts making line to dance with this guy. Better than PUA shit.

>women lusting for you
>gay

U gay, user

That looks pretty cool but why it's so popular with homos

Aw shit some actual swingbros on Veeky Forums

I've gotten pussy by going to clubs and bars and dancing to house music

i don't really know how to dance I just move confidently like a retard for long periods of time and girls come up to me cause I'm good looking

>This guy is average

lol, wut.

Yes? Really average desu.

>the 3rd girl and the girls after
why can't a girl like that be my gf?

;_;

I'm a pretty good dancer. My dancing skills led to my first kiss actually

Anyone know any resources for learning online?

Dancing by youself is fine, but dancing with a woman? What the fuck nigga? MIght as well take up ballet

>>/lgbt/

Which style if dancing is the easiest to pick up as a clumsy beginner while still being fun
Pls respond fit

INTERNATIONAL LATIN HERE
SALSA A SHIT
GET SOME TECHNIQUE YOU FAGS

>ywn be an Slav or Baltic shitskin

Most Mexican chicks only dance to banda

Salsa and bachata are for the Puerto Ricans, Dominicans or cultured latinas

The greatest thing about salsa and bachata is it'll only take you 6 months of being invested in it to get good enough to score pussy with it

I hear ya bro. Drama queens all. And even the judges are all old bitchy gay men who mark you according to some made up criteria rather than how you dance. Swing and salsa are worse than ballroom and latin though, in my experience anyway.

Dude imagine going to club with a mat and throwing down in middle of the floor while everyone is standing shoulder to shoulder fucking kek

Dancing with a girl at a wedding is ez, just rock-rock or step-tap step-tap and have a conversation with her. She'll follow your rhythm, you don't need any moves or anything for her to have a good time

Is this good dancing? Do you think this is a good strategy to get girls? Pls respond
youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

My parents sent me to dance classes when I was a kid.

Other kids made fun of me. Called me a faggot. But jokes on them. Came in real useful later.

> enjoy standing around for hours doing absolutely nothing but almost relapsing back to smoking for entire day due to boredom
> enjoy sitting at the table with randoms for hours being bored AF
> enjoy watching LE ORGINAL DANCE ROUTINE by groom and bride
> enjoy getting few drinks in then being woken up at fucking 9am in the hotel because everyone has to leave at before 10
Weddings
Never again

Can we move the direction of this thread into one where we're talking about dancing in a club and not doing folk/salsa/square dancing

At some point I discovered how to move my hips and I actually enjoyed dancing like that. I thought it looked hella gay because girls usually dance this way, so I never danced like that in public. One night I got very drunk and did it anyway, which netted me some compliments. I decided to just roll with it since then and it actually got me laid a few times.

>few months ago
>get blackout drunk
>so drunk I can hardly hold a conversation but can still dance
>long dry spell so horny as fuck
>small bar/club empties out, maybe 10 people left
>girl I know through friends is there too
>Tall 8/10 with hips to kill for
>never really talked to her cause I figured she was out of my league
>drunk me doesn't care
>after making eye contact a few times I approach her and start dancing with her
>we have crazy synergy, like we have been dancing together for years
>take her home and fugg her
>wake up with massive gaps in my memory trying to figure out how the fuck she ended up in my bed
Felt good. Fucked her regularly for a few weeks before I met another girl

>Blackout drunk
>Can hardly hold a conversation
>Can still get hard enough to fuck

No, clubs are for cads and slatterns. Learn to dance like a gentleman.

>Dancing in the club

Lol, all you literally need to do is
>Look good
>Make eye contact
>Occasionally bop your head and shoulders in time to the beat

Somehow I can always get it up no matter how drunk I am. It just takes ages to come. To be honest lad, I did pass out after like 5 minutes of fucking. Not one of my proudest moments but we laughed about it later.

I love dancing but am very bad at it

any time I go to a club after having any more than 3 drinks I literally get stuck jumping up and down on the dance floor like a retard for the entire night, and forget any intentions I had before I got there

man I just really like jumping up and down

*tips*

There are literally no standards to dancing in a club.
Don't overthink it.
If you're thinking about how you're dancing, or worse, you're anxious about how you're dancing, then you're absolutely doing it wrong.
By 'it' I don't mean the dancing, I mean the club.

Club dancing is boring and dumb though. Learn some choreographed dances with you girlfriend instead, that's way more fun and challenging.

And if you perform a dance with your gf in front of her friends, you can expect them to get mad jelly and start demanding their boyfriends to learn a dance with them. At this point, your gf gloats and you get to enjoy your own smv rise in the eyes of the bitches.

I want to learn weeb dances with a weeb gf, I would love her forever

TEACH ME HOW TO DANCE IF YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND

MOVE ANOTHER STEP I GOT YOU BABY SHAKE YOUR HANDS

You're doing it right lad. May want to lay off the red cordial a bit though

>Cultured latinas
Bachata is for house wives and slutty Stacy's, bachata is not fucking cultured.

It appears to me he does moves meant for a female dancer, like being hugged from behind, and those swings where other partner holds your hand