Is it too late for self-improvement if i'm halfway to 27?

Is it too late for self-improvement if i'm halfway to 27?

Wut just get a 20yo girl

So you're 13.5 years old?

Why not just date a younger girl?

It's not like you're a chick. Hell when I was 19 my hs sweetheart left me for a 30 year old that already had a good job.

ur literally in ur prime dumbass

35 here, started few months back

It's never too late for anything.

C U C K

Best time to start way 17 years ago
Next best time to start is now

Get to it

I'm 28 and I just scored a super cute 23 year old girlfriend.

Man the fuck up.

no

i started lifting at 27. i still look like shit but at least i look better.

Here's what you do. Start a new style like sweatpants with dress shoes. Make sure all your t shirts say "Ranked Number 1" go to all the Applebee's in your area and address the waitresses as "Toots" Carry around a Lipton Ice tea bottle and constantly spit in it. If anyone asks why you keep spitting, tell them "I don't like liquid in my mouth"

>be 26 two years ago
>ltr ends due to cheating gf
>get a god tier tall af skinny af gf 19 yo with a big bootay
Literally easy mode

I was 19 and in college, she stayed home. That was a decade ago. Plus I'm married now so I guess I got over it.

I'm a 27 year old single mom. The LEAST I could do is lose weight and try to be attractive. Being attractive is all that some of us can have.

thanks user, 32 here and trying to clean my room and sorting myself out. You give me hope

The only time when it's too late is when you're dead
Get out there OP

>I blame my problems on society instead of trying to improve myself
You're pathetic

that's not even close to cuckoldry my friend

Turning 30 this next Saturday.

Started dating a fit 22 year old 2 months ago.

Have my own house, car. Great job.

Physically, on the best shape of my life.

End thread.
Now get up and work hard, faggots.

lmao i'll be 27 in december

my gf isn't ugly

u missed the point.
u already have a gf

Nope, not too late at all. Most of my improvement came after I got divorced at 27. Sucked when it happened but I'm more successful and overall happier now and don't ever plan on looking back.

(Age/2) + 7 =Optimal Female Age. Got it? Let's round you up to 28, to give a year of eating correctly and lifting. Date a qt who is 21. Problem solved. Now get to the gym, and stop eating dessert and stop drinking soda

I took a right

Did you do a poor job of selecting a mate, or did he? I would never spend money on genes other than my own

Nigga wut I was 30 and ended up picking up a 23 year old. Married her about a year ago. 33 now. Currently filling her with my seed every night. Shit is SO cash.

Same

Looking good bro! Keep it up!

your pull up game is weak

30/2=15
15+7=22

Glad to see some people are in the know

Never too late. Just dont aspire to greatness, you arent likely to make it, but you can look better than you look now and be healthier than you are now. Hell, if you got good bone structure, you can actually legitimately look good.
As far as girls go, cant really say much, bitches be bitched. If you got good amount of money and a pretty/manly face, you could get a decent grill going

Yes. Life is over at 30, that's why nobody lives 70 more years after that.

Incorrect

18-20 = optimal female age.

This is only true if you live in a place where the afterparty is at Steak and Shake

Dude, you're barely over 13. Just focus on your homework and making friends.

Dating a 27 y/o redhead young mom here. You're missing out mate.
If the shit and drama is buried and behind her and the kid ain't a lil' shit, you get to have high social status, a woman with experience in the bedroom and that had to learn some sense the hard way into her life, and in case of a breakup you ain't gotta pay nothing for the damn kid since it's not yours.
Life isn't Veeky Forums.

That image is only true if you're ugly/poor. If you start now you will not be ugly and/or poor and will be able to date from an increasingly large pool up into middle age.

I started in my 30s and made good gains. Career-wise and financially you have your best years ahead of you.

Also, I recently started dating a girl and she's neither a mom nor ugly. The only thing you have to live with is that she's not a pure virgin waifu, but you just have to deal with that.

Roasties gonna roast

What about female 27? :( should I kms?

Underrated post

>halfway to 27
you're 13 years old?
mods

I'm 40 and regularly fuck women in their 20's. It's not that hard. If anything, it's waaaay easier to get laid now than when I was younger. Or maybe I just don't care as much anymore. Who knows.
Oh and I also make about $200k/yr.
But I didn't really start making money and having successs until my late 30's, so I feel like I'm playing catch up.
Anyway my point is that you're never too old to improve yourself.
Time is short. Your life is your own.

Good progress m8, we all gonna make it.

Loool you all fags worried about getting gf

Once you realice happiness is on being alone will be too late cause you will be a fag with kids

Run a tren cycle.
You're old now. You wanna be mediocre or a sick cunt?

Lol you should be a grandpa at your age

Move out away oldy

Running cicle because mother nature didnt gave you enough natural testosterone to make it

Just lose yourself looser

>t. cuck

>dating used goods in your prime
have a little respect for yourself

holy fuck I lost

>meet 20 year old girl
>flirting with her
>she brings up game of thrones
>"fuck that pleb shit. I only watch war of the three kingdoms nigga"
>dont get her number

No, put understand you are almost out of your prime.

Just lift and get money. If you are lucky, you will find a decent man. Maybe even get some fine young boys if your into that sort of thing.

Work on your chest mate. Seriously.

You're a man its never too late for you. Its not like your going to go through menopause.

>27
>old
Lol get outta here kid.

your 30s and 40s and hell even 50s can be the best time of your life as long as you keep fit, dress nice and not autistic when it comes to socializing

Plus Money. Winning

32 with a small business.
dont make much but have superhot fiance. she bought us a house. cooks, cleans, head whenever. could have a flatter tummy but everything else is nice

i mostly workout in my gym, eat, sleep, tan...

should i go do my own thing or cary on?

R u a nigger? Is she white?

>ib4 yeah you jealous whiteboi

Do what makes you happy.

>halfway to 27
Underage B& detected.

You know what you have to do, lads.

The best time to start is yesterday, user

jus bee urself mang

>Tfw no cute Step Dad to seduce

>everybody on the chanz is making 100k+ a year
>virgins. All of you

>he fucks fat ugly chicks because they're easy

why would you even ask this, you fucking KEK.

I'm 29 and trying to get my life back on track

We can still make it..

Can;t give up now

>tfw 27 next month and single
>seeing this graphic

this probably never happened but which version is the best to watch? it is so old that must have a billion versions

Man, when I was 23 I hit rock bottom at life. When I was 24 and 25 I was crawling out of that rut. Now I'm 26 and I have some semblance of order in my life.

What helped me out? Amongst a few other positive things, lifting definitely helped. It helps, gents.

I'm far from making it, and I'm going to make it, but for now it feels good to be on that journey.

34 divorced. Stable career, own house, car is paid off, no college debt, but I feel like a shitty failure. What do I do now?

I miss my dog...

I never understood women who supposedly have trouble getting men. How much of a complete fuck up do you have to be to fail at life on tutorial-mode?

The thing is these women spend all their youth when they are in their prime fucking around rather then settling down. So they end up over 30, their looks have faded and any man who has any worth isn't going to waste his time on them when he can pick up women in their early 20's.

Single Forever here I come

Learn2spell, Rudolpho.

I miss my dog too, bro.

I focus on lifting, enjoying my hobbies, and banging tinder sluts.

I just found out a girl I was crushing on was 29 so theres that

31, and same. I feel and look better today than I did 10 years ago

post pics

>$200k/yr

I would give my left nut to be 27 again. You can definitely still fuck 18-24 year olds at that age.

I'm 36 and exclusively fuck 18-24 year olds. Sure the rejection rate is pretty damn high, but I just keep trying with as many hot young girls as possible and ignoring every woman over 26. Going to fuck my 21 year old college student fuckbuddy this evening.

you mad youngboi? Young women belong to oldcock, bitch.

He got dumped, not cucked.

kek

After the other guy pumped his sperm into the pussy and mouth he kissed later that evening.

>tfw 26 but look 20

the only upside to not being able to grow facial hair

You probably know the answer on your question yourself.

Btw, are you fat?

Yes it is. Now go crawl into a hole and die, we don't want you in the gene pool.

What happens after 50s

If he's 40 it's not unreasonable to think he's making that much. I'm 23 and im making almost 6 figures

>dating a loose hole
>thinking this is an achievement
Does the little shit ask for mommy whilst your inside her sloppy hallway?

Not fat. I wouldn't say I've made it, but I'm well above average. I am manlet, though.

/thread

tired of all these faggots finding excuses to avoid working out
three months of "self-improvement" can make a huge difference, just go for it

That's still not cuckholdry. Cucking is KNOWING and WATCHING your girl getting fucked by another man and ENJOYING it. Being cheated on isn't a form of cucking. Being cheated on, taking her back, and then exploring threesomes with other women as your partner tries to atone for her sins isn't cuckery either, that's taking advantage of the situation.

Damn meme tards butchering definitions of words.

Start now and don't ever look back. I regret not starting until I hit rock bottom in my life. Now I'll probably get some kind of brain disease when I get into my early 50s, all thanks to Methanol poisoning from drugs. I'm being very pessimistic but if I'm even close to right that'd mean I've lived half my life already. Don't even question improving your life, just jump into it, enjoy your life where you can, and don't worry too much about the shadow of your mistakes. If you stay fit it'll take a long time for it to catch up to you and at least at the end you'll be able to think you lived the best life you could.

yeah, 13.5 is waaay too late lad.