Post your diet

Post your diet.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/7742/fiveaday-tagine
bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/omelette-pancakes-tomato-pepper-sauce
bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/spanish-meatball-butter-bean-stew
bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/spicy-moroccan-eggs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Protein : Eggs, Skinless chicken, 93/7% ground turkey and ground beef. Lamb chops/shanks, sardines in olive oil, whiting, salmon, almonds, brazil nuts, cashews, pistachios. protein shake : whey gold preferably grass fed organic non gmo whey protein

Carbs: whole wheat bread/pasta, steel cut/rolled oats, sweet potato, brown rice
fats:nuts, extra virgin organic olive oil fruit whatever I can get within reason and I always have a vegetable in every meal. I make sure to mix it up.

>Protein :
Chicken breast, Chicken Thigh, All kind of fish, Eggs, Whey

>Carbs :

Dark Chocolate, fruit, rice, sweet potato

>Fat

Extra virgin olive oil, avoccado

Also plenty of veggies

oats + coconut oil
sardines + brocc
beans + brown rice + spinach/kale + fish oil
checken + vegg
Fairlife whole milk + ground chia seeds

oats + 1 scoop of whey isolate + frozen berries
broccoli + chicken breast
eggwhites + spinach
tuna (can) + beans/lentils
cottage cheese

simple and fast

this
+ seafood

food

My diet is called the "I'm fucking done working on a horse ranch all day doing the shit nobody else wants to do there and then coming home coated in shit, mud, dust and hair and then cooking dinner myself so as of July 1st 2017 I will only ever eat food someone else prepared for me diet". It's working out great.

I come home and ask my girlfriend where we are having dinner. If she's not in the mood for cooking, we go to a restaurant or eat at her parents house on the other side of town. If her parents didn't cook dinner, we storm my parents house while they are asleep on the couch and eat all their leftover Costco chicken, steak and stir fry, have sex in the guest room, then go to the gym and swim or lift for an hour or so.

Inb4 parasite - As long as I keep buying steaks and stir fry and fancy wine and gourmet shit so everybody in both our families can eat beyond their means these fuckers are gonna cook it for me.

Calm down
Soymilk and pbj bread or soy yogurt with fruit, chia pudding for some omegas and a pea protein powder smoothie with a single espresso shot for breakfast
Lunch and sometimes dinner is usually half pasta or rice plus some sauce and half legumes, or rarely mock meats. Sometimes I may make something fancier like a lentil, corn and kidney bean chili (although I admit that it is legumes and grains again)
Dinner might also be a totrilla wrap with spicy hummus, fresh spinach and senap mustard from ikea, it's the tits.
I sometimes eat out, about one meal per week (out of 21 meals, so it's good) and it's 90% a falafel burger
I also just bought oats, cocoa powder, chickpea flour and chickpea pasta so I'll be adding them too

Total calories are eyeballed between 2500-3000 and total protein is eyeballed between 120 and 180g, 30 g less if I forget the shake.

As much as I can eat with at least 4k cal/250 g protein

Today I have had:
>1 scoop whey+5g creatine
>breakfast burrito
>multivit, fishoil
>2 servings steel cut oats with nuts and berries mixed in
>2 pulled pork sandwiches
>apple
>d3, magnesium
>quart of milk
>3 pickled eggs

I'll probably finish off some shepherd's pie then move on to greek yogurt and spaghetti I got in the fridge. Who knows, it is 1pm and the day is young.

>breakfast
Lean quark 500g
>lunch
what ever the mensa of my university offers
(not burgerland shit food, our food is actualy ok)
>dinner
Usually rice or noodle based

I try to maintain a weight of 55 kg and often need to change caloric intake when I overdo cardio.

any recommendations for someone who skinnyfat? Ive got love handles and it drives me nuts (6', 176lbs in all the wrong places)

Cut untill you escape skinnyfat and eat a lot of protein.

-morning shake (yogurt, banana, 2 SCOOPS, peanut butter)

-2 hours later egg whites, beef, spinach

work out (bcaas)

post workout (cran juice-creatine, steak, rice)
dinner (chicken/beef with minor carb)
before bed (half fage tub of yogurt)

non workout days same but lower carb intake

btw, more of a physique guy, 5'11 185

If thats what works I'll do but it just sucks because I'm a hardgainer and it took me a long time to get to 175, its just that I got careless for a couple of months over some issues and stopped lifting.

It worked for my, but I had to go realy fucking low and eat a lot of protein.
Basicly 70% of my calories where protein.

It's not worth it to go through the effort of cutting until you have muscle imo.

Do Starting Strength and bulk hard until you atleast reach "built-fat" mode. Then you have a foundation to work with. Also the fact that you can stuff your face with anything you want (as long as it's high in protein) so long as you are hitting the gym really motivates you to keep training.

Training on a deficit drains your willpower fast

I gained about 100 W on a cut, catapulting me to 4 W/kg FTP...

1cup Greek yog
1scoop protein
1cup oats
1/4cup pb

1.5cup melk
2scoop protein

600+-100g potato
1/4cup ranch

1bowl brocc
300g chicken breast
3slices cheese
1/4cup ranch

1 tamale

Meal 1: 3 eggs, 1 cup oatmeal
Meal 2: 50g Whey shake, broccoli w/ olive oil and spices
Meal 3: 8oz beef or turkey or chicken, broccoli w/ olive oil and spices
Meal 4: 50g Whey shake, broccoli w/ olive oil and spices
Meal 5: 8oz beef or turkey or chicken, broccoli w/ olive oil and spices
Meal 6: 1 cup whole fat Greek yogurt w/ 25g whey protein mixed in

* Pre Workout: 1 cup of coffee and 2-3 Tbsp of natural peanut butter

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/7742/fiveaday-tagine

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/omelette-pancakes-tomato-pepper-sauce

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/spanish-meatball-butter-bean-stew (have to cut butter beans due to allergy)

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/spicy-moroccan-eggs

How healthy would I be if I ate these only?

Protein:
Muscle Milk

Fat:
Peanut Oil

Carbs:
Cookies, bread, white rice

Don't worry, I only eat like this on workout days. I use my off days to replenish lost carbs

Chicken, tuna, eggs, rice, broccoli, ground beef, pasta and that's about it.

Forgot peanut better and whey.

Seems like a fun life desu.