Be ugly, short woman with tiny tits and no ass

>be ugly, short woman with tiny tits and no ass
>can get all of those deficiency fixed via plastic surgery and there's make-up of course
>no need to work out, just don't be fat

>be ugly, short man with small penis
>literally nothing you can do to remedy any of this
>getting extremely fit will only make you marginally more attractive

>be OP
>be spiteful, gross manlet

>roastie detected

ROASTIES GET TOASTIE

Women have nothing to offer othan than looks

There's no fix for a small penis and height extension isn't worth crippling yourself, but men CAN get plastic surgery. And it is downright outstanding what a difference just a little chin implant can make - you can leap 3 or 4 points up on the scale.

didn't know she's a midget, heh

Kris Humphries is a 6'9" NBA player

>they don't know about jelquing
>they don't know about hanging weights off your penis
LMAOing at your lifes, dicklets

>has to tug at his little dick for hours a day so he can have an average size penis
>he hangs weights on his little pecker and whispers to himself through tears "grow, grow grow...."
>He wasn't endowed with a large penis by mother nature

No I am lmaoing at your life, genelet

fuck you

Kanye is 5'8""

big dick can make up for lack of height

short + average penis = you have lost at life forever

5'8 isn't a deal breaker. It's 5'5 and below.

I'm 5'9" with 7" and I'd rather reverse the percentiles and be top 5% height and bottom 45% dick. So like 6'2" with a 5 " dick.

Big dick is useless if you can't even get dates.

Have you ever interacted with a woman in your life

you give me hope in life, good sir...thank you

Actually there is something you can do to remedy that, it's called being loaded. That's the male equivalent.

>implying that silicon looks or moves the same way that an ass composed of muscle mass, favorable fat distribution AND good hip structure does
LMOAing at your fucking life you brainlet
Seriously, if you're a woman with hips that don't match the rest of your frame you should just kill your self, because you have NOTHING and you will always look like a JOKE, no matter the silicon you pump into yourself you will always be the simulacra of a proper woman and NOTHING more.

It's evolution baby

>oh no, user thinks fake tits are weird
>guess I'll have to settle for one of the millions of men who don't know or care about the difference

I used to think that was the answer too. Money can get you an attractive woman, but it can't get you an attractive woman that genuinely loves you and develops loyalty towards you.

Maybe you should try not being a boring fuck, then

>manlet
Workout and get fit anyway. Any improvement is improvement

>ugly
Take care of your skin, have good hygiene, and dress nice. Another improvement.

>small penis
Get a Bathmate and an extender if you want. I wear the extender for about an hour while I eat and sip coffee before my workout, and then I use the Bathmate in the shower for 10 minutes or so. After about 4 years I've gone from 5.5 inches to just under 7. Stop listening to guys that have never tried something tell that the thing they've never tried is useless.

>be your own self
Stop crying about things you weren't born with and be proud of what you have and pursue something that will make you feel like life is more satisfying. I have never heard a woman talk about how she just wants a man that can complain about life and pursues nothing to fix it.

Your post makes no sense. Why would he care where those women end up?