>be American
>go to grocery store
>box of cookies says "nutritious" on front
>buy it
>eat cookies for breakfast

>BE retarded faggot living on earth
>walk into any store and believe what I see on the box cover
>europooos blown the fuck out!

I'm American. I just made this thread because I'm really sad about my mother, an incredibly trusting woman with MS, who gets scammed into buying and eating this stuff. I'm really worried that it's causing her and my father's health to deteriorate further. I don't know why marketers keep doing this :(

Food companies don't give a shit how healthy their consumers are, they care about how much profit they make. If bending laws and definitions earns them more money then why would they not do exactly that? They're hardly going to attract as many buyers with a "this product isn't good for you" sticker

Well then maybe our piece of shit government should do something about it. They want to regulate every aspect of our lives but areas that would actually help people. Fuck the government.

I ate this exact thing for breakfast this morning blueberry flavor and all lol, oh well

This Belvita shit is so good. I used to binge eat it. Luckily those days are gone.

>shit government
>fuck the government
>please government regulate us more please so my dumb mom won't buy more cookies

What you really need are smarter parents

They are biscuits, OP. Not cookies.

As far as biscuits go, they look pretty nutritious.

They're also biscuits, OP, not health bars.

>11g sugar

Poor reading comprehension detected
I said the government should regulate things that actually help people and keep them healthy and save. Like automobile standards and supplements/food labeling.

Instead they want to take my guns, spy on me, restrict my speech and let in a billion third worlders.

I'm not anti government but I am anti this shitty ass bloated bureaucractic government.

Everything he's asking for is completely reasonable and people like you are whats wrong with this the world. Always willing to put someone down for a laugh, but having nothing constructive or intellectual to say.

American needs to stop dragging its feet and change its culture/society without the need of a Authoritarian government.

>oh no sugar
>how will my fat ass ever recover?

Milk contains sugar in the form of lactose. Belvita probably uses milk in its biscuits.

Grains, fruits, and vegetables contain sugar in the form of polysaccharides. Belvita makes their biscuits from grain.

Oh no. The world is coming to an end.

>35% of calories from fat which is high-fat
>get triggered by a bit of sugar
The Amerilardism is unreal

>Amerilardism

Actually, I'm European. And Europe has an obesity problem as well.

Getting triggered by sugar is an American phenomenon

Fuck off our culture is the best

We can be unhealthy if we want and if you're too dumb to take 30s to examine a box, you deserve what you get

I mean what kind of person reaches their old age without basic knowledge of nutrition?

Not really - considering it's the Western European countries that are the ones placing a tax on sugar because their fat fucks can't control themselves.

You've clearly never met an American. Especially an American female. If it's on a box or a sign or if it's on TV they will believe anything.

>Fuck off our culture is the best

DUDE 12 Pack 3 FEET AWAY HAD IT DIPPED IN PB FOR LUNCH WHAT

No, our culture is just as shitty as the rest of the world. We just pretend it's great because we have all the money and resources to keep everybody "placid and safe". Which has only led lethargy, apathy, and ignorance.

America is an arrogant country to proud to whip its own ass because like the smell of our own shit. Fucking degeneracy at its finest

So they should regulate things you don't like, but not things you do like. Got it.

You're still drinking the authoritarian kool-aid, it's just a different flavor.

No they show regulate things that keep Americans safe regardless of how they affect a company's bottom line, i.e. food labeling.

They should stop trying to regulate my god given rights as enshrined and protected by the US constitution.

And they should stop trying to displace my people in our home country.

Meanwhile we slash education funding to make room for tax cuts for the corporations that are capitalizing on this national ignorance.

The government doesn't run this country, corporations do.

>So they should regulate things you don't like, but not things you do like. Got it.
Yes? That's what the government is for.

>hurr what do you mean I can't outright fraud customers? I thought this was America!

If authoritarianism means wanting to kick out all the parasites and predators that are ruining this country then """"freedom"""TM was overrated anyway.

Lol, and where is that line drawn? I don't want want the government regulating much of anything and I damn sure don't want someone else deciding what is safe for me. Bottom line is The government isn't there to protect you from yourself, just from others. And just because people are duped by marketing doesn't mean that the marketer is dangerous.

> and I damn sure don't want someone else deciding what is safe for me
Enjoy your heavy metal poisoning, smog atmosphere and AIDS water then.

>And just because people are duped by marketing doesn't mean that the marketer is dangerous.
I see, in a country with sky-high obesity and widespread ignorance about nutrition it's not at all dangerous to lie to people and tell them your junk-food is actually healthy. It's not like obesity and shitty nutrition is going to kill people.

Right?

I understand where youre coming from, but a deontological approach isn't necessary here. Without applying government regulation as a maxim we can still recognize that there is no utility generated by deceitful marketing and make that at the very least a finable offense.

If stupid people can't be bothered to read the ingredients of what they eat, that's their own fault. They're not being "manipulated by the evil corporations!!!!"

Suck that corporate dick a little better fuccboi. I bet you let the kikes mutilate your tiny little dick too.

If it wasn't for the govt there wouldn't even be an ingredient list on the product dumbass

>be low IQ impressionable overworked single mother
>need to buy food for child to eat while at work
>box says healthy
>buy
>kid eats them all the time
>kid ends up obese and with diabetes and rotten teeth
>"Oh well, have smarter parents next time, lol"

>OMG YOU GUIS MY FAMILY IS NOT EATING ONLY CHICKEN AND RICE EVERY 2 HOURS THEY'RE SO UNHEALTHY

This is fine for a random person who doesnt give a shit about muscle mass. This shit is WAY better than poptarts or other shit with tons of butter. Not everyone wants to be autistic and obsessed with nutrition like us.