Clean Bulking?

Is clean bulking a meme? How the fuck are you suppose to get 4000 calories and 210 grams of protein without eating fast food and going broke? AND eat fruits and vegetables on top of that? What the fuck unless you're have no life and living off NEET-bucks its no way you can balance a job, gym, cooking like 5 meals a day, going grocery shopping every other day and going to University and having time to enjoy your gains to pick up girls.

Is Veeky Forumsness a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

cronometer.com/
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your mistake is thinking you need 4000 calories and 210 grams of protein

well i'm 5'8 and 155 lbs, Id like to be around 165 lbs atleast by the end of December.

Is this a joke? It's easy as fuck. Here's what I ate yesterday.

so you want to put on a bunch of fat? are you stupid?

what's that site named? heard it's bretty good and i don't like mfp

cronometer.com/

Tfw reached protein intake for the day. Still 1.7k calories short of maintenance

>155lb
>4000 Calories

I cut most of my fat, I'm not really fatty in general because I under eat but Im not skinny either. I want more muscle.

if you are that weight/height then your tdee must be 2000-2300, that means you only need 2800 cals a day to gain 1lb each week

find what is your TDEE first

im 5 11, im gained 14 in 1 month and didnt got fat

oh so you are skinny fat. with those calories you'll just gain fat. have fun :)

Bump

You eat 4000 calories of fast food and you still won't be close to 210g of protein. The only way you're going to do that is eating real food.

I'm 6'6 and eat 4000cal per day. I just eat as normal for the day then fill up my remaining 1000 or so calories with biscuits like custard creams or bourbons, they're pretty cheap at uk supermarkets

>healthy food is expensive meme
kys

Find a way to calculate micronutrients so that you are always roughly in the ballpark of whats considered health or RDI of every nutrient.

After thats completed make sure that all those foods or more of those supposedly clean nutrient foods atleast make up for 55% to 60% of your total calorie intake.

The remaining ~40% of your calories can be anything. Be only aware of 1 thing that always will stay the same though. Sugar in all kinds of forms. Litterly candy, or cakes, cookies, baked stuff with added sugar, or just bread with sugarpearls on top. All those extra or remaining calories, if too much of those are mad of sugar it will be visable after some time by increasing your visceral fat.

Your stomach will pouch out more, you will have fat around your organs that recides behind your bellybutton and over. There is no escaping that if you like sugar. For some it will be more visable and clear, for some less but it will always be the result of too much % calories in a diet coming from sugar.

Any other simple carbs or "junk" that is lower on sugar or none at all will not make up more of visceral fat (internal belly fat) and will spread out more evenly on your body while you bulk.

This is all you need to know.

you could easily obtain that with 3000 calories a day.

i did this same thing and gained almost nothing but fat this bulking season. i regret it so much.

Daily reminder that 1g of prot for lb of bodyweight is a meme and broscience, you need considerably less than that in reality

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Sweet potato and peanut butter are how I get extra calories.

cranberry juice, almonds helps for me.

also make a shake with milk, banana, peanut butter and SCOOPS. right there we're looking at a lot of extra calories and I don't feel like I'm out of breath afterwards just from walking and talking and can still get my dick up at full strength.