How fit do I need to be to fuck emo chicks?

How fit do I need to be to fuck emo chicks?

I have this horrid attraction to them and their fucked up heads. I want to have one to use and abuse.

But what attracts them? Being fit or being just as much of a failure as their parent was?

Visible abs and a breastbone tattoo, and you'll need a time machine to find an Emo chick in 2017

user, emo died years ago. There aren't really any around these days, and certainly not in an environment past highschool/college.
If it were 2007 though then hot emo girls are literally just hot girls with an edgy appearance/music taste. They're just as attracted to Chad as any other hot girl is. In fact most would be LESS attracted to someone else who's emo because it takes away their snowflake status.
Fat emo girls are the ones who have special requirements for vampire bois and skinny emo guys. Just be yourself.

You have to be emo or at least look somewhat like it. I had emo chicks all over me in high school which now haunts me but at the time was cool.
>t. Tall thin guy with long hair and skater clothes in high school

P much only uggos and fatties stay emo after high school.

Ottermode with faggy feathered hair will do it

Guess some random college slut with daddy issues would do the trick.

My thing is I want the deranged fucked ones.
Don't know why.

fuaaaaaaark

post emo cuties

>Emo in 2017
I have some news for you...

Just replicate the father of whoever you want to fuck.

When you become truly fit and your test levels rise, you will become attracted to real women and not to BDP trainwrecks anyway.

Died out years ago. Like a decade. 15 years ago I was dating em. It somehow worked for me being a bicycle/swimmer build. But what they really want is full Chad. Post breakup, they always went with Chad. Like full chad, chad that digs Good Charlotte, shitty action flicks, and looks like he belongs in the army but is too dense to make it in.

Have access to drugs and you can fuck any you want.
They're all borderline junkies.

> tfw no goth gf

Do you guys even know what emo is? You think that black hair equals emo?
You think that these girls listen to Embrace or Rites of Spring. I doubt they even listen to Midwest emo likr Capn Jazz or American Football. fuck I hate posers. Green day is not emo, educate yourself on real emo or emo revival you plebs

Emos like skinny faggits

Since I have become fit I have become sexually attracted to any girl that isn't so fat she stinks. I'm scared I will rape someone every time I walk homw from the gym.

Emo is kill, but you can find pseudo-emo and scene girls at gigs for bands they like, you know, the ones that scream. Just bring your earplugs

>BDP trainwrecks
You mean BPD?

>The 80s were 40 years ago

>You mean BPD?

Yeah. A lot of overlap between them and emo, or goth chicks, or whatever the thing is nowadays.

Fag

who is this semen demon

don't mess with emo chicks user, they're bad news and they will fuck you up, had BIG issues with 2 of them
1st
>high school freshman
>get a crush on an emo chick, antidepressants, cut marks, dyed hair, emo music, the whole spiel, let's call her A
>A is quite flirty with me
>A get's a bf from our class
>I still have a crush on her as she's still flirty with me
>some months down the line, I tell her I have feelings for her
>she shoots me down as she still has the same boyfriend
>kinda sad but accepted it
>few weeks later she dragged me into the locker room and kissed me, it was my first kiss
>feels came back stronger than ever, thought this was it
>it wasn't, she was still with her bf
>sophomore year rolls around and I'm forced to see A with her bf everyday
>slowly fall into depression
>i start cutting myself
>was an emo sack of shit throughout my sophomore year, nearly lost all my friends
>I got over her at last during the summer between sophomore and junior year (started lifting that summer too, definitely contributed to my healing)
>look back and see how stupid I was for letting myself fall so low
but I didn't learn anything as something even worse happened to me this summer
cont

part 2
2nd
>ex of a friend, let's call her Z, hits me ups, asking me if I'll take her to the gym
>thought it was weird as we barely know each other buttfuckit, I could use a gym buddy
>again, she ticks all the boxes antidepressants, cut marks, dyed hair, emo music
>after only 2 days she says she has feelings for me
>I caught a slight attraction to her as well, we decided to take it slow as her ex still hasn't gotten over her
>see each other nearly every day, go out, make out, cute shit, really start falling for her hard and it felt like she was too
>thing are going well up to this point, introduce her to some of my friends, get's really friendly with one of them, let's call him M
>it's at this point that thing between me and Z got sketchy, she said she didn't want to kiss anymore as she wasn't ready for a relationship and "needed time to love herself again", was also telling me how she really sees herself with me for the long term, just not now
>seemed weird but she said it so sincerely I believed her
>M has a party at his place and I invite Z
>the whole time Z is looking at him the way she used to look at me, I suspected something
>went on to the balcony, Z come behind me and I ask her if I'm third wheeling her and M
>she laughs it off and tells me not to worry and kisses my forehead
>it's 4am and we went to sleep, Z went to M's room to sleep on the couch
>find out 2 weeks later that they had sex, not 15 feet away from me
>and M knew I had something going on with her
>when I found out I went bat shit crazy, punching the wall, hitting my head
>Z apologised to me, again she put it so sincerely that I couldn't help but forgive her
cont

Well so far this sounds like something any chick would do

drink bleach haha

last part
>things get back on track between us again
>still not officially together even though we did just about everything couples did (yes even sex)
>about a month after finding out that she slept with M, I found out she called her ex over to watch a movie, lost my shit again, confronted her about it, she claimed they only kissed and swears they didn't have sex, am about 50/50 sure that they did
>she said she regrets it, and doesn't want anything to do with him, that it was a moment of weakness
>ignoring my better judgement, I forgave her once more
>things are still sketchy as hell, we would be together by now but she wants to wait and see how much we'll stay in contact as we're going to diffirent unis
>the past few days I've been contemplating if it's even worth it
>on the one side she put me through so much torment this summer, noone should go trough what I've gone trough
>on the other hand, brehs the way she makes me feel when she looks at me, kisses me, cuddles with me.. I want that so much
yes i know I'm being a beta pussy, she cucked me and I should curb that bitch as shit like this is bound to happen again in one way or another, ever since I met her my life has taken such a dark turn, haven't hated myself in a long time, but I would like to hope that everything just might work out...I just want love brahs

I dated a girl in high school with that kind of hair and piercings, she was skinnier mostly wore a black hoodie with band shirts, pretty cute face. She was kind of hard to approach but once we got to know each other she was always smiling and laughing. Don't know she was emo or goth though, maybe it was punk style?

I used to fuck a lot of scene girls, but I was in a band and it was easy.

It's more about having good hair, cool style, and being a bit mysterious with these girls, if they still exist. And being in a band will help x10.

I always joked that emo guys were skinny and effeminate and the girls were all chubby. Most of the scene girls I banged were skin and bones though, one of them seriously hurt my hips from doing her doggy style because her bones stuck out too much. There was one girl that was 90lbs with DD tits and a nice ass. I'm pretty sure she went downhill fast after high school. Emo girls peak around age 16, unfortunately.

Stop talking to her, you high school faggot

I had a similar thing, we were together from 17 to 21 - fine until she turned 18 and started loosing her shit, then 3 years in she cucked me, we stayed together for almost a year after, by the time it was over I felt nothing for her. She's a manipulative bitch that's playing you like a damn fiddle. You're gonna go to university and have the opportunity to do all that cuddly wuddly shit with a girl that isn't (as) damaged/psychotic. The highs aren't worth the crippling lows, man, you've felt it, I have, plenty of us have

Find people you like to be around, doesn't have to be a girlfriend, but for me having my best friends at the time helped a lot despite her trying to cut me off from them

Looks like a fatter version of this girl

>Have gf with big tits and blonde hair, happy relationship
>She introduces me to her new friend
>She is emo, short dyed hair, loads of piercings including nips
>Has F-cup tits
>Find out she is an exhibitionist and she starts kinda flirting
>She is wearing no bra, nips poking out of a thin shirt and shakes and jiggles her tits cause the attention turns her on
>I can't help fantasizing

Lord help me Veeky Forums

I fucked several emo girls in college. They are girls that lusted for quarterback Chad Thundercock in high school but were shunned from the popular crowd because of their lack of social skills. So they dyed their hair and acted as if they didn't care as a defense mechanism to save their self esteem.

Lift weights and be a Chad in every way, but have one interest that you are passionate about that they can relate to. I studied physical science but I acted in 10 plays during college. 50% of the guys in theater are gay and the other 50% are nerds. When a buff guy that doesn't give a fuck about feminism or any other 'isms walks into the emo world and takes part without criticizing or giving a shit what others think, you can see the girls bite their lips and hear the hunger pangs from their blood belching vaginas that are aching for some jock cock.

I had sex with 6 different emo girls, 2 of them were roommates and we had several threesomes in their apartment. Just dominate your own field while dipping a toe into theirs.

How old is she?

What is the current year's equivalent?

I know I should just ignore her, but I guess I'll wait a bit more and see if she wants to actually start a relationship and as weak as I am I will give in, but I'm at the point right now where if she decides to not want to be my gf I'll be ok with it, it'll give me a chance to lash out at her and say everything I should've said by now

She just turned 18, I'm 20 myself

Punk is eternal, maybe scene as well

>I'll wait a bit more and see if she wants to actually start a relationship and as weak as I am I will give in
She's fucking stringing you along, you fucking retard stop talking to her holy shit you know you should you know this stuff don't "lash out" or any of that shit just stop and move on with yourself and make gains despite her she's a gains goblin and you know all these things so why do I have to repeat them to you?

"Nerdy" girls are probably the biggest fad now.
It's way inferior to emo girls though, you're living in the wrong time breh.

because I'm a hopeless idiot, I know I should've dropped her the second I found out she fucked another guy with only a wall inbetween me and them, ever since I met her there's been a voice inside my head telling me to steer clear from this chick, she'll break you, and she did
thanks for your concer brah, really sorry that you had to go trough your shit and you're right, the highs aren't worth the crippling lows, I'll try and be a man

You coward. you´d rather be used than to be alone for a while? It sickens me to share this board with spineless figures like you.

But for real dude, she's never going to feel the same way you do. it's time to cut your loss (even though i wouldn't even call her a loss) and end it before you will sink even deeper in this downward spiral of depression

Lift more, eat more, sleep more, now that you're going to uni there are definitely gym bros you can hang out with and Staceys they can introduce you to (just don't drink too much, alcohol kills gains and Indian pale ales are estrogenic)

Or maybe you wanna advice and fuck the hell out of an arts major

Post pics

Emo, nerdy, scene, punk, goth, metal chicks (is there a female equivalent of defender?) or whatever: all we care about begins after we get them out of their uniforms

>punk is eternal
Where does one find said punk girls anyway? I'm more into power or black metal and the girls in that are fucking awful. Don't know shit about punk.

Also, how about EBM or whatever that is? Was at an event recently where they played some industrial ambient rave stuff on a small stage and that was quite neat. Could actually bear to go out partying to that sort of stuff if I knew where. I've heard Germany has a good scene. That true?

Jesus Christ what a fag you are

you're a faggot for not beating the fuck out of M on sight and never speaking to her again. never gonna make it

kill yourself

If you're on Veeky Forums you are literally the male equivalent of an emo girl

Kill yourselves

They literally have no standards brah just give them some weed and talk about whatever bad they loved in high school and you'll be drowning in that depressed pussy

>into classical hime cut goth girls real bad
>tfw they literally do not exist anymore

lol you're gonna get cucked anyways. Any female that would be friends with a slut like that is also a slut. Enjoy your depression when it happens. Remember how I warned you.

They like twinky bands that scream a lot

I haven't looked into EBM, but it sounds similar to Crystal Castles-type electronic music and you can probably find some Alice Glass looking "artsy" girls if you look into that type of music, probably find a nice little clique at your local university. This user gave top-tier advice , come off as a normie Chad or even Brad with a passing interest in whatever they're about. Focus on more normie girls and if you can get in with one of the "I'm not like other girls" art types, that's fine too

pls no bully

Don't emo chicks like twinks? All emo boys I see are twinks.

Emo boys don't get laid alot, in school all the hot 'alternative' chicks fucked druggies and skinheads
Imagine being the only ripped emo boy in their social circle, youll get more emo pussy than you can handle

Just be skeltal, grow your hair long, get some piercings and tats, black skinny jeans, u good family. Get lean by eating like a bird

OP you don't want emo girls. they evolved: the modern emo girl is a SJW. most of them have tumblrs and misandric tendencies, and are "bisexuals". also, they tend to study useless shit in college and are incredibly over-emotional about school (see: borderline PD).

if you must, fuck them, but don't get in a relationship. i did. it was probably a mistake.

Nice

how do emo girls smell like?

Use the daddy issues to your advantage.

Just mentally abuse them in small to moderate levels of magnitude and they'll come to you like flies to vinegar

5 syringe lifts per day will get you that cobain-mode body that emotionally unstable white sluts desire.

Super skinny with shit tattoos and stretched. No lifting needed. Of course you'll look like a faggot in your skinny jeans.

these

when did harry potter transition?

you don't need to be fit to do that at all, but it will help, desu mate, you should have got all of your emo fucking out i your teens, as you get older it will be almost impossible to bed them.

I hope everyone in this thread got to fuck at least one teenage emo chick, it's a sad life if you haven't.

I want to scream at you that you're wrong

but you're so right