How many years to get to this point naturally?

How many years to get to this point naturally?

3-4 months with SS

Most people look like this 3 months into SS or SL on a keto bulk

Just do some pushups and situps.

10 years, pump and good lightning

2 years doing Naturally Enhanced

At least 5 years probably, with a moderate routine.

I don't know what memes are and what reality is.

About 2 weeks of GOMAD. Then take preworkout. Done.

maybe about two weeks of a p/p/l routine at 4000 kcal a day and then three days of a hard cut

Kek picking top natty guy. 5 years with absolutely perfect diet.

Whoever asks these kinds of questions doesn't care about the answer, they will never get fit anyway and just look for excuses. It's take me 5+ years at least? No way I will do that

This.

Agreed, this is me 6 years in after a recent bulk. I'd have to cut down to be hi s bodyfat % and probably cut a fairly large amount, but you're on point.

bitch how the fuck did you grow an inch

unless you were like 16 or something

>96kg
>5'10
Why would you mix imperial and metric?
Dumb roider

I was 17 in the previous picture. Spinal growth is where it occured, unfortunately my father is 6'5 and my mother is 4'8, I'll never be as tall as my father. The vast majority of known SNPs related to height indicates that in my raw data from 23andMe (with what I could actually search) :(

king manlet tho

In the UK, the general population in my region tend to use imperial measurements for height as a reference, with metric often for mass. Of course, though, in my undergraduate and PhD I would use Metric only when measuring participants mass and height, as that’s just SI standard, or I’m gonna have an awkward time performing corrections when correcting genetic association analysis for BMI (among other variables), since I learned SPSS using the obvious system of metric, since science uses metric.

mirin' hard, your start point and mine are pretty similar and your end is basically my goal. would have like to see before/after gear though
that's very normal in the UK

I'm not even on gear bruh, all I've ever used with regards to PEDs is ECA and clen.

T h i c c

its standard around the world to use imperial for height

no it's not dumb canadian

you're literally my goal body, i'm saving your picture [no homo]
>moist

Routines?

Mirin...

>keto bulk
I lost

about tree fiddy

Lel