How do you give up the ultimate gains goblin...

How do you give up the ultimate gains goblin? I've been getting drunk on my own on all my days off from work just playing music and shit posting. How do I stop? It makes everything more enjoyable.

I just don't drink on my own and I only go out once a week or so.
But when I do go out it's super hard to resist not drinking more than I should

>All my friends and co workers want to drink after work
>some drink on the job and constantly invite me to join
>all the girls that want to hang out with me keep asking to come out and drink with them
>alcoholism runs in family
>family always have alcohol available
>bottle of patron near by in room

Sheer willpower. It hurts, really, but I know the end goal will be worth it.

I was a reaaaaally heavy drinker back in college i was 50 kg on bodyweight, my drinking problem and partying was out of the room, so I started lifting and reducing the amount of alcohol consumed, reduce it slowly it is the best way, each time try try to drink a lil bit less than the last one perhaps a less shot, or a less bottle of beer, so today 5 tomorrow 4 do it constantly and it will pay off l, I was drinking like 2big bottles of vodka, one of jagermeister, one of absent and a little bit of rum and aguardiente, waking up like a mess in a day or two at the moment I weight 87 kg and don't consume alcohol at all, I go out with friends and party but just order food and water hahaha I Ben sober a long time, do it slowly I will pay off, there will be the time when you go out and feel like "eghh I don't want even one bottle" spend that money on food.

I used to get drunk like every day. I managed to stop for the most part by just becoming a shut-in because one of the main reasons I did it was because I was really afraid of other people and alcohol made them seem not so scary. But when I realized being a NEET sucks and got a job I still felt compared to stealth-drink all the time, which I did at work for the first month or so but after while I just started smoking joints instead because it wound up being significantly cheaper. After a while of working there I got so much abuse from the customers I was desensitized to being afraid of people.

Obviously your situation is different but my recommendations are.
A) If you're friends with someone and all you do with them is drink then stop hanging out with them
B) Smoke weed instead.

Giving up drinking entirely is retarded because nobody will want to hang out with you. Just drink socially and in moderation nigga it ain't hard.

Being a social drinker really is patrician tier. I don't mean go out and get drunk, I mean know how to get a good buzz and have fun without completely losing your senses and making a fool of yourself.

>nobody will want to hang out with you.
I don't have any friends anyway hence the drinking alone

>making a fool of yourself every time you get drunk

maybe just don't be a faggot 100% of the time

That's how you make fucking friends, go out to a bar. Or get a hobby.

I usually get drunk in my basement and shitpost with the lads on weekends while my wife watches her lame ass normie shows, and now that it's football season I drink on Saturdays pretty much all day

>he only hangs out with people in drinking situations
Why are you people so boring?

You seem a little on edge, need a drink buddy?

This.
Just get a hobby. I practice BJJ to meet people and help encourage a drug free lifestyle.
I still drink once in a while, but seeing how some of the best I train with don't.. helps me not to.

>preferring college football over NFL

This might be a dumb question since I don't drink, but isn't beer the only one bad for your since it has a shit ton of carbs and calories?

You just don't want it bad enough OP. Until your your desire for gains overwhelms all other pleasures and temptations, it is something you will continue to struggle with.

alcohol is literally poison

> being addicted to the liquid jew
> literally enjoying the normie bros favorite beverage
shameful

No beer is bad for you if it has hops in it, which is pretty much all beer since low-test monks in Germany decided they needed to cuck everybody.

Alcohol is carbs. Yes, beer has more of it but drinking is empty calories no matter what. Shots are just half the calories of a beer (depending on what you're comparing could be more or less).

A lot of people will mix their whisky or vodka with come or Pepsi or other cities dense liquids.

If I'm out on the weekend I'll have gin/vodka with lime juice or mixed with a diet soda. It's not perfect but it's a bit better

>I don't know what alcohol is because I don't drink myself

What's the time in Africa?

>vodka with lime juice
Like in a shot or to sip on?

A shot if I'm having a mixed drink with vodka it would be with ginger ale

I drank every day for about two years. I felt like shit about myself and my life, had no friends, etc. I decided to stop. I stopped. It wasn't the first time I tried, and I'm not sure why I was able to that time. It was very hard because within my first couple of days of not drinking was Halloween. I went to a small party with friends which became a big party when a bunch of assholes I don't know came and joined, and I felt anxious as fuck. I drank so much water out of habit I almost pissed myself.

Met my GF that day. On Halloween we'll have been together two years, and I'll have been sober two years. There have been a lot of life changes but deciding to stop drinking has been one of the best decisions of my life. My older brother is an alcoholic (it runs in our family) and my quitting has helped him decide to stop as well, he's been sober about two months. He says he'll drink this Halloween and will probably relapse after that.

It hasn't solved all the issues in my life but allows me to see them with more clarity, and helps me realize that I have the ability to overcome them with practice and dedication. To fix my problems instead of running from them. Losing weight was the first time I felt like I had control, and quitting alcohol was the second. Both times the change came because I felt so ashamed and depressed about how I lived my life that I made the effort to fix them.

Thanks for reading my blog.