Want to be Veeky Forums

>Want to be Veeky Forums
>Being Veeky Forums requires sleep
>Sleep is the cousin of death
>By sleeping I allow Chad to snatch all the girls while im not looking

How do I condition myself for less sleep Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=tay michelle
imgur.com/a/XePfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this a trap?

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

No
I know that some people just never sleep and they'll run at 3 am just to get some pussy

You don't allow Chad to do anything. He's still gonna snatch em up when you're wide awake

God damn it newfag, he's asking if they pic in the OP has a dick.

Your innocence will be the death of you.

Oh fuck I sure hope it is

fucking reverse image search

Sleep once every two nights, after a while your body gets used to it. Do however make sure that the nights you sleep you go to bed early and wake up naturally. Might take some time to figure out how long you'll have to sleep to wake up naturally. Set a back-up alarm that'll wake you up if you don't naturally.

Also, caffeine is not your enemy.

But I like sleeping, it feels good and I feel better when I have a night of good sleep. I ain't gonna sacrifice my health for some pussy come on son we on Veeky Forums already evolved above that.

Im not a NEET

OP girl caught me off gaurd. Looks eerily similar to my ex-gf just add freckles and brown eyes.

Never get up later than 7AM.
Preferably 6AM.
You'll notice how you're starting to get tired by 8PM, and you can go to bed 2 hours later and still get 9 hour sleep.

Getting up at 6, and at 7-8 start studying/working/reading until between 1 and 3PM, then go and workout for 1.5 hours, then spend the next 7 or 5 hours eating and doing fuck all. You can even spread out those 6 hours across the day. Get Veeky Forums. Read books. Remove your internet and only have a 100mb a month data use on phone. So you only use internet to order shit or check quick facts on phone.

You can do a lot in 16 hours.

>I say at 3am even though I've been sleepy for 4 hours
I really need to get instant sleep pills.

>Having an unconventional sleep cycle makes you a NEET
Nigger, I work during the nights I don't sleep and during weekends, study full-time (system and network engineering) and work on projects or do small jobs when I don't have class. You're probably an underage high school kiddo who just learnt what NEET means and thinks it's fun to call people NEET. You are the NEET, now fuck off.

>sleep boost TEST
>test is chad:the molecule

dont skip it bruh

I want to motorboat them big ol titties.

Fuck shes perfect

oh my

MOAAARR

More pics of her? Her body is incredible. Glad I know her name now.

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=tay michelle

>then you find out shes pro immigration
>dates a nigger
>is unemplyed/instagram whore
>makes makeup tutorial videos

aaaand gone

ps. i made those up, i hope she values family values with a swole white guy and works at a farm or something

>i hope she values family values with a swole white guy and works at a farm or something
Son, I've got some bad news for you.......

3 of the 4 things you listed are correct. She's a BLACKED unemployed insta whore.

>sleep is it's cousin so i shot my bed
>using mgk lyrics in a Veeky Forums thread

P.S. everytime you feel like sleeping, just work out instead. it's that easy

not blacked, she has a white boyfriend

She's been
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

Sleep is the cousin of death is a very commonly referenced in rap, paying homage to nas

post any evidence that she's even seen a black guy before, because she doesn't even have one picture with a black guy, just has a white boyfriend

you're probably the same guy in every thread screaming B L A C K E D without even providing the slightest shred of evidence to back up your claims

>mgk lyrics

never listened to nas. thanks for the info

You're fucking retarded. Sleep is when a bunch of celluar repair protocols and the management of literal brain waste happen amongst other things. Meth heads don't look so bad as a direct result of meth, they look bad because they stay up for days straight. Days where no celluar skin repair is occurring.

Now of course modern life accommodates "night owls" more than before. If you're a morning person, you're not going to be as quick/alert as a night owl chad. Which means clubs are a fucking waste of your time unless you're at least 8/10.

This is a cuckold who is going around in several threads claiming all girls are mudsharks. Just saw him in the mirin thread claiming it about every girl posted in the thread.
Pathetic, what a lowly subhuman.

I think of crime when im in a new york state of mind

>has a white boyfriend
user you have a funny definition of white.
not blacked sure, looks like a muslim sandnigger

coming from minnesota definitely being jihaded. she'll convert to islam soon you watch

probably just another African manlet crying about never being tall enough for one of these Veeky Forums cardio bunnies

Manlets, when will they ever learn?
>pic related

I thought maybe he was Italian or something but on closer inspection he definitely looks Arab

damn, how can they ever dream to compete

Could be a Jew also, but clearly not white, yeah.
Whatever, she'll pay the toll. They always do, it always comes back to bite them.

>literally add disgusting features
>looks like
Nah, kill yoself

imgur.com/a/XePfm

here's an album of the girl in OP

you're welcome

Nice trips.
But, I am skeptical about ladies who photograph themselves at every turn.
Especially, in such an exhibitionist style.
Pretty woman, nonetheless.
Way out of my league.
>don't care anymore

Appreciate the pics dump my guy but where are the nutes, only 2 semi naked pics in the bunch.

Also checked

those sun glasses are weird like they are to low relative to her face. her eyeballs aren't in the center.

lol salty white bois that can't get any pussy thinking it's about race

get a grip over yourselves damn

why is freg so endearing?

>women

Interesting idea. I usually go 3am-12pm and I think I might try to slowly push bed time back to 10pm-6am

By not giving a fuck about the rest of the world you sleep whenever you please however long you need to.

>condition myself for less sleep
Thats easy. Start using amphetamines. You'll literally be able to survive with like an hour or so of sleep a day for weeks. Don't blame me if you lose all your gains and your heart gives in though.

This slampig is like a 7/10 face with makeup caked on. Not cute at all.

Sleeping is more important for health than exercise or nutrition.

>>By sleeping I allow Chad to snatch all the girls while im not looking

yo thats mad deep yo, you listen to real hip hap

there are four levels of sleep
if you reach the fourth, you only need 5 h of seep on 24 h rythmus