Forearm gains, advice?

Forearm gains, advice?

get a piece of cord, a stick or bar, and something heavy, and do this all day for popeye forearms

Nice

heavy DL/rows using a variety of set/rep schemes
pullups
rollers, like and my favorite, static holds. This includes pinch grip work, but unlike that what I suggest doesn't need much weight. Take 5lbs and hold it outstreched. It doesn't matter at first if you do it to the side or in front, just that you have that 1rm DL deathgrip the whole time. Eventually move up to doing this with the weight out from the hand like a hammer

Reverse curls

Deadlift and farmers walk are memes

I do static holds for up to 30 seconds with doh on over 3 plus plates. And everything I do with dbs is with phat grips. My forearms are complete shit, specifically around my elbows. I built a wrist roller that I barely used and that thing fucking ruined my forearms. I need to get back on that.

Is building the area around the elbows as simple as doing hammer curls and the wrist roller? Both things I completely stopped doing

look at what I said here 315+ for 30s isn't a bad start, but try doing a 10lb grip plate for time while resting your elbow on the bench or a chair. Doing some static endurance work like that is something I rarely see done, yet I get laughed at for it even though my forearms are bigger than most natty Veeky Forums arms

Leg day today but feel like adding in forearm stuff.

I'll try out yours. I'm also going to see if I can doh 4 plates from a sumo position in a rack pull. Everytime I try it normally my form falls the fuck apart trying to hold on.

I'll report back afterwards with my thoughts on your suggestions and some new shit.

Same guy.

Got 405 doh after many tries.barely got it up there for the briefest of moments but still did it. Then tried 225 one handed on a bb. Did not go over well.

I switched to a db for 191 and got it for 7 or so seconds after getting it up. The actual knurling on my db made all the difference I think since my bb is smooth as shit.

I also did phat grip hammer curls at 51 pounds for 3 sets of 7. As well as pinch gripping the 45s for 20 seconds after taking them off after the 405. Just at my side and my 45s have an edge so it was definitely cheating.

The only thing that actually taxed my forearms besides my grip just giving out was doing sets of calf raises with 225 in a dl position.

My forearms didn't even get a pump and stayed at 13 inches. Fuck I have horrible genetics. Aesthetic dead end. I should just wrist roll every workout.

wrist roller
play sports that require you to use a stick, or bat, or raquet, or sword, etc...
do rockclimbing

I'll bump your stupid ass thread buddy

Pic related gets my forearms burning like crazy. Just curls with a pronated grip.
Do you first set with high reps (about 20-25) and then do the rest with 12-15 reps (it'll burn so much you won't be able to do anymore). The pump is insane, your forearms will feel rock solid and painful for a while after.

Thumbless reverse curls, thumbless DL, thumbless rows. Go as heavy as you can.

pullups/chinups/any kind of hanging work. no straps

Double over hand deadlift til failure. Then hook grip. Never mixed grip

Theres these awesome trees outside my gym that I just go up to and hang off the branches. They arc up so I tend to climb up and down while hanging kind of like some monkey bars but the wide grip of the thick ass branch is awesome. Go find that tree user

>pump and soreness equals gains

Why not do them with less reps and more focus on weight?
You have to progress the volume somehow, easiest way is clearly to increase the weight.
Will be hard when you do 25 reps.

I just do hammer curls and it seems to have gotten my forearms a bit bigger. I'm bulking though so

when doing hammer curls squeeze your grip on the dumbbells really tightly and make sure your elbow is in place.

This
wrist rollers actually gave me some size.

Climbing and bouldering