Is my friend natty? He's been lifting for 6 years

Is my friend natty? He's been lifting for 6 years

yes

looks fine to me. russians have an advantage in lifting because their moms feed them shitloads of meats, organ meats, beef tongues, beets, horseradish, kefir, etc. from child instead of shitty pop tarts and kraft macaroni & cheese. from my observations

your friend suffers from invisible lat syndrome, get him to a doctor asap

yes

wtf is that stuff on the ground

maybe
also this

Carpeting

Likely if he takes it somewhat seriously. Nothing pops out and says roids here.

Most likely

Tell him he's balding.

Unfortunately flour is used in most traditional recipes.
And flour fucking sucks.

he looks like a chill bro

Holy fuck I went to high school with him, haha like 2 years ago he was otter mode who didn't work out at all, small world

the complete opposite of that
t. slav

He still looked shredded he just wasn't huge

shit, i guess it was just my friend's mom. he complains about her trying to feed him beef tongues and fish and kefir and i'm like holy shit listen to your mom

How tall is he? If he's not a lanklet he likely is natty
kek'd

He's 6 foot king of manlets

He works out like 2 hours a day. Last time I lifted with him we did this

>gym for an hour or so, 5x5 strong lifts
>go for a jog to this really steep hill
>walk to the bottom of hill
>sprint up hill for 30 seconds, drop down, 15 push ups, while wearing a 70lb vest

Dude is a beast

Bulked too much and didn't cut enough. Literally a Veeky Forums meme body.

>fag op posts obvious natty
>is he natty?
>fag op posts obvious roider
>is he natty?
every single day

even by Veeky Forums turbo autist standards it's a good body, poor bait

at 6'0 he either won the genetic lottery or, gear

That is easily obtainable in 6 years. No roid skin, no huge cannonball delts, nice arms but not freakish, and has most his hair.

Pretty good.

It's better than being a fatass. But it's not a good body. If I can see that much fat and you bulked that hard, you wear your inferiority complex on your body as surely as if it were tattooed.

In 6 years? This physique is very attainable.

>not a good body
>thinks his bait is any better

post body

>It's the face
He's compensating with too much muscle.

Nah. My body has no relevance to being right.

yeah probably

>My body has no relevance to being right.

it has everything to do with it. you're butthurt and saying this dude's body sucks because you're gross looking. if you weren't, you'd post your body already.

this, he is just a bitter salty jelly fag

Yes

>can see partial abs
>too much fat
what are you smoking dude, he has the perfect amount of bodyfat. Not stupidly lean and not powerlifter fat. Just a man.

Jump off a bridge

Why do some guys have moon face even when being pretty damn lean?

1 year difference 25lb lean gains on 5th year of lifting?

I thought natty till i saw this.

Almost don't believe him, he doesn't even look bigger on the left desu. But yeah 25lb lean gain in a year after 5 years already is 100% not fuckin natty.

>he doesn't even look bigger on the left

We can't see his legs. If he never trained legs seriously and then spent 12 months focused on them, it's possible.

it looks like he got gyno

no
obvious roid monkey jumped on the roid train
- delts
- vascularity
- 1 year for 25 lbs after 5 years

Those are called pecs user

that's not too unreasonable if his diet was poor or his program was not optimal I could see him gaining ~18 ish lbs in a year but I don't really know how tall he is or what his legs look like. I've seen a lot people neglect leg work then get around to it later when they realize how ridiculous they look.

100% this
Post your body or you KYS, faggot.

I dedicated lifter who eat well and has a general weight lifting program that includes bodybuilding mass type lifting as well as the occasional strength based lifting session to bus through plateaus will see 99.9% of all of their gains within the first 4-5 years period with ridiculous 1-35lb gains of natural pure muscle within the first 1-2 years.

Automagically gaining 25lbs of pure fucking fat free muscle after 5 fucking years?
Plus those shoulders and those traps?

Dude is riding a cycle harder then lance armstrong.
THAT JOKE WORKS TWO WAYS!!

If you s

>works out 2 hours a day
>on SL 5x5
Either hes got top 0.1% recovery genetics or hes roiding

I would assume that too but it looks like his bf% went up a little too and there's no telling how much of a fuck-up he was before. He could have been doing like 1 day a week or whatever then got serious finally. There's also the chance he could be lying about how much weighs or how long he's been lifting. We're taking a lot of things as truth that might not necessarily be. All considered I don't think his final form is not achievable natty.

Not natty

You decide.

His before photo is almost peak natural.
What you posted in the OP is obvious gear usage.
He's on dat dere celltech bruh. Seriously. Not just flirting with trt doses and shit. He's legit on gear.

>fitness blogs don't lie about weight or gains
Cmon now mate. He barely looks any bigger. He gained weight alright, it just wasn't all lbm. He's obviously at a higher bf percent.

He's natty but I hate him for holding his arms like a faggot, there's nothing about his build that would constrain his posture.

no hes not you faggot, guaruntee you havent lifted more than a year. Lift for 5 years then come back

There's 5 years of "lifting", then there is 5 years of actual lifting. Not everybody spends their time actually lifting. Most fuck around and make shit gains, and could suddenly have major gains after years of lifting if they just get their shit together and stop deloading on Ice Cream Fitness over and over while trying to lean bulk on a 100 kcal surplus.