Hey whats up Veeky Forums this is Owen from Real Social Dynamics, Ask me anything!

Hey whats up Veeky Forums this is Owen from Real Social Dynamics, Ask me anything!

Who told you that beard was a good idea fag

Your mommy likes it on her pucci while she complains to me about her manlet son

Have you ever fucked a girl?

Why do we hate ourselves?

Go away Durden

Where can I buy gf

i get off to you getting off to her getting off to her manlet son

I heard you raped a bitch. Did she deserve it?

Ya over 300

When exactly did this happen I'm really curious. Everything I have seen of Owen has been classy and inspiring.

What are your feelings about The Game, and how it portrayed you?

Owen preaches that confidence is key (which it is) but he still understands that the Chad meme is 100% true and they will always have an advantage if they apply the same techniques

>That hairline

WEW

>Where on his carefully curated youtube channel have I seen something showing him in a bad light?

>actually unironcially taking this stupid shit seriously

its time to take a step back and take a good look at your life user

Ive made peace with it. It showed me in a low paradigm

There's actually a lot of stuff showing him getting rejected, his stuff is basically just "keep approaching until you get warmed up, you will find girls who are into you, some girls will never be into you even if you are ryan gosling, don't let that discourage you" which is good advice

when PUA Gunwitch shot a girl in the face was that a neg or was that glocky-funny?

that was murder

Give us the real shit on Mystery.

"paradigm" - damn is it really you?

why are you posting on Veeky Forums? why havent you taken the low hanging fruit of getting buff to make gaming easier?

this nigga look like Louis CK lol