Yeah but I don't want a shallow cunt
> inb4 there are only shallow cunts

I do
>tfw 5.5 ;_;

It's okay man
Just go out with a girl who's 5'0

go outside

>disillusionment: the post

It's almost like all the girls who care about their presence on an inherently vain social media platform are to some degree vain, who woulda thought?

also
>twitter comedians

It's not 1959, there's no comedic inventiveness in our generation, these twitter comedians just want Twitter likes and to yell at the clouds about a collective #millennial disillusionment they don't give a fuck about you!

This is not fitness related

please take your women hating bullshit to r9k and stay there

remember to report r9k threads

Oh no I was talking about my benis, I'm 6'3"

Either make a good thread or go to r9k

>not being ten toes down
Not gonna make it

>tfw will never be as ten toes down as Hamppton Brandon

So go out with a girl that has a 5.0 dick

I think this guy and people like him only go after shallow whores because they themselves are shallow whores, and then get upset when they turn out to be exactly what they presented themselves to be.

100% on point for 80% of today's women

>tfw have actually decent gf who isn't an attention seeker (only seeks my attention)
>tfw my gf thinks girls with instagram etc are pathetic and she also doesn't post any pics on social media except for when we're travelling
>tfw she's intelligent and bossy

I don't know, I guess I have to deal with the bossy part and also that she gets hysterical as every other woman if something's not according to her wishes but at least I don't have a cheating bitch

Are you me? Feels not too bad.

Dunno bout that. My wife has a fat ass and braps down my throat on the daily.

Be patient bruhs.

Who here /mailorderbride/? Is it worth it?

I've legit been thinking about going to Southern/Central Europe for vacation with the intention of finding a girlfriend. The French girl I dated briefly in college was infinitely kinder and more feminine than any of the American ones I've met.

Stay far away from the Chinese ones. They are cold and calculating little schemers.

does she let you lick her ass? every bossy woman I've met was against it

>GF has no social media accounts
>Getting her PhD in a non-meme field.
>Works part time and still makes like $60k/yr + stipend from school
>Will eventually make more money than I do
>Cool to be around and talk to
>Almost worships the ground I walk on
>Isn't that pretty and is slightly chubby.

Win some lose some. She's lost like 20lbs since we started dating but I can't fix her face.

post pics of her

I don't give a fuck about them other than sex, so I literally don't care about that. Easier for me.

Would having a Chinese FWB who'd watch my back be worth it?
They seem like fun fucks and them being scheming self serving cunts who know all of the angles but are still loyal to me would be a blessing.

kinda sucks tho the only thing going for her is that shes loyal, what if she cheats?

Reddit out tbqh

Say what you want but this is true to a extent, I can count with my fingers the amount of non slut girl's in my office, they're usually engaged and or a have a long term bf, it's not like they would pay attention to me anyways, I always fuck everything up, I'm smart, hardworking and I have a very good level of concentration/focus, I always on top in most workplaces, I basically turn into a mini manager and teach all of the new employees after a 5 months of being an employee, I'm only 19 and I outperform most of the 20/30/40 year old's working with me. The problem is mostly mental, I get waves of severe deppression and exhaustion that can last 3 or 4 day's every other week, work becomes unbearable and my personal life becomes affected, I stop going to work, I keep saying I will quit and I don't, I get an extreme level of exhaustion and I just can't deal with it anymore.

have you tried not being a whiny little thot?

>19 years old
>Thinks he hot shit because he's better at his wageslave menial job than the 40 year old losers he works with
>Life kicks his ass and he curls up into a ball and cries every other week
Lord help you when you get a real job.

but i thought women adore that

>60k/yr stipend
Jesus Christ is that with tuition included
The uni I'm at is paying for tuition but I have to TA like 6 classes a semester just to be able to pay rent and eat

60k is what her job (some sort of consulting that she used to do full-time) pays her. I have no idea what her stipend is.

define "lick". I'm not into sucking assholes but I can bite her ass anytime I want.

dude, never get a Chinese gf. I lived in China last year and the women, while very nice, wouldn't meet your standards in any way. every guy I knew who had sex with Chinese girls said it was horrible and the conversations I had with Chinese girls were also horrible since they really don't know what the fuck to talk about

I love intelligent girls and great conversations. Also love her body so what more would you need?

>I stop going to work
And they haven't fired you?

I get payed more than everyone else I know, this is a real job, I'm not working at walmart, I work for a clinic with locations all over the USA, I got in due to nepotism, I tech more than half of our employees in this particular department.
I fucked my boss and I'm pretty close to her, I'm not even joking, this is not a clean business, she's a coke queen.
I will fuck you in the ass