Thoughts on caffeine?

Thoughts on caffeine?
What's the best way to detox from it when you're addicted as shit to it?

stop drinknig it

Replace that addiction with heroin

serious answer: taper.

how the fuck do you get addicted to caffeine? Like for real? For a while I would drink like 10 cups (250ml) a day at work and all it took for me to quit was a weekend where I got enough sleep.

It's a lot harder for neets to quit coffee because they don't have distractions. Same with mastrubation

>t. coffee and masturbation addicted neet

Studies show that with a week worth of not intaking caffeine, the detox and restarts drug tolerance

Tried

and it works

I only get coffee 4 times/week. And always pre workout

this
whats the best vitamin or whatever to stop making it suck dick
i cant fucking think straight if i dont have caffeine

People can become addicted to many things, some people are more susceptible to certain things, like caffeine, than other. For a while I was drinking two energy drinks a day, one in the morning and one at lunch. It doesn't seem like a lot, but after a year or so it really adds up, monetarily speaking.

I think the reason why I got hooked and why it was hard for me to quit is because I didn't have a consistent sleep schedule. One I got that in order, I tapered off by trying to make it with only 1 energy drink per day, then 1 every other day, until I didn't need it anymore.

Whenever I hear about someone wanting to curb their coffee addiction, all I can say is "Why would you want to do that?"

Coffee is awesome, the more addicted to caffeine I get, the more coffee I drink and the happier I am.

I'm on four cups a day and work at a coffee shop. It's not really affected me that much.
What are the actual cons to caffeine addiction?

lmao how is caffeine addiction a thing just stop drinking coffee nigga just put the cup down

You have to enjoy coffee whenever you start jonesing. You need to drink it first thing in the morning...Horrible horrible consequences of addiction.

theanine supposedly counteracts the negative side effects of caffeine without losing the benefits

I cant drink it in the morning because it gives me the shits and makes me late for work.
I only get a cup when Im tired in the afternoon before I lift.

If caffeine is the only substance or hobby you're abusing, don't bother trying curb it. You can abuse far worse things and will in order to fill the vacuum.

Drink less of it everyday.

Cutting down to 1 cup is fine and there are actually studies that show coffee is good for you in small amounts.

In my experience the best way to cut back is to think about the times you usually have coffee and instead, have 1 cup inbetween those times. So like if you drank at 8, 10, 12, and 2, have a cup at 9 and 11 (never forget) instead. Then after you get used to that, have a cup at 10 and only 10, and stay there if you want.

I tried cutting it out once, it was pretty fucking insane. The withdrawals are real, I could barely think straight for like two weeks. It felt nice after that and was extremely relaxing but having access to coffee when you need it (IE your sleep got interrupted by something and your job is boring as fuck and involves staring at a screen for 8 hours) was too helpful to pass up. I only have one cup everyday now at 10 in the morning and it feels alright.

Alternate them.
Instead of drinking coffee for a week, masturbate whenever you want a cup.
Then after a week whenever you want to masturbate, drink a cup of coffee instead.

I take caffeine as a PW. I'm taking one cap of 420mg per day.

Am I addicted?

1-2 cups of coffee a day is good for you, lowers your chances of various cancers, and other benefits

more than 4 cups, starts to have drawbacks, but mostly less restful sleep and other things.

ween yourself down to 1-2 cups and don't deprive yourself of something healthy

whoa whoa whoa, why don't you ween yourself you fucking asshole. where the fuck did that come from? that's really rude bro. don't talk about my ween and DO NOT instruct me on what to do with it.

wait did you mean "wean"?

> healthy
> can't function without a hit in the morning before doing anything else

Maybe you can actually fix your life instead of needing to keep a less shit addiction.

If caffeine has any obvious side effects for you Ip just go cold turkey. As a Veeky Forumsfag which abused caffeine (8-10 cups) for studying a few years ago this is the only way.

t. bitter user which can't go over a week with daily caffeine without fucking his sleep schedule

Why would you want to quit caffeine? This makes no sense.

>The study found that participants who had at least four cups of coffee every day had a 65 percent lower risk of dying from all causes, compared with those who said they never or "almost never" drank coffee.

>Moreover, for every two additional cups of coffee consumed every day, the risk of premature death decreased by 25 percent.

drinking lots of coffee is very good for you.

maybe it's correlation that people who drink a lot of coffee are usually people who have good social lives, have money and good genes

could very well be. coffee is thought to have anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective benefits.

i remember listening to an interview with a no bullshit researcher whos entire career specialized in longevity. and he was extremely careful and wouldn't offer than like everything she mentioned was a proven causal link or anything beyond interesting research. but in the end he did say to drink a lot of coffee for its neuroprotective effects.