Daily reminder that liking braphogs is for the gays. Only real men like skinny women

Daily reminder that liking braphogs is for the gays. Only real men like skinny women.

>pic absolutely not related

you would think real men want to fuck every woman that isnt hideous
you queer

Puked in my mouth a little op. Save that shit for nsfw boards you monster

can't we all just agree that the only part of a human that should cause even mild sexual arousal in a human male is the bare, visible skeleton?

boobs > midriff > ass >>>>> feet
Like I get that flat ass is more gross than a flat chest but a nice pair of boobs is better looking than a nice ass.

Agreed

Sorry mate

I want a woman with proper child bearing hips so I can fill her full of my offspring

Not some skinny pencil shape

friendly reminder that fashion model skinny "women" were pushed as the beauty standard by homosexual fashion designers who hate the female form so much that they can only stomach working with androgynous women who look like emaciated teenage boys. if you're attracted to that you're a homosexual

HNGGGGGGGGGGG

Real men are lone wolves. I work out hard so i can play hard, and kids only get in the way of that. If you wamt to tuck your tail between your legs and run to the safety of suburbia with some wife and kids like every other tom dick and harry out there then be my guest, but youre not a real man if you arent braving this world on your own two feet

Who said marriage?

The only purpose in life is to spread your seed far and wide to ensure the long existence of your line.

Maybe to weaklings like you. I walk this cursed road alone.

The life of the beta

>thinking that will work in modern society

You're not going to make it breh.

The world is becoming more and more meritocratic and unless your family makes it into the economic 1% within the next 100 years i'd wage your lineage will be destroyed by engineered viruses or simply left to rot in a nuclear wasteland while patricians go to colonize a different star system

Low t detected. Get yourself a trap with implants.

what kind of faggot puts "midriff" over ass? Oh i know, a yuropoor.

>When her brapper goes brapp brapp brapp

first time I've ever heard someone care about the fucking midriff.

>not seeing the aesthetics in a chick with some abdominal muscle

>tfw high test alpha

Actually he would be omega. A beta is someone who NEEDS a person in there life to make them happy.(a leader, a lover, a friend, etc.)

.tfw high test alpha

>no vagina bones
FUCK

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>yes high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

I love thick chicks. It's weird, I think the ideal male physique is lean and well muscled yet I like women who are bit plump (but not whales).

implying a nuclear war isn't going to break out and you shouldn't be leaving bastards all over the world to hope for a few survivors

>tfw high test alpha
Let's fucking do this!!

THICCCC

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

its because thicker women are more likely to produce a healthy strong baby than a skele woman.