Fresh recipe from out girl to give your bulk a head start

youtube.com/watch?v=e9PqefBGdxc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UX9E6pP4T_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9BKcjBaKRkk
youtube.com/watch?v=MYxTbPhmTL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funny you bring this up...

Currently dating a fat girl, we've been together for about five years.

Creativity is essential to maintaining a well groomed obese girlfriend. Every day I have to think of exciting and interesting ways to interest her in showering. At least four or five days a week I have to shower with her, and the only reason she even gets in the shower is because she can lean against me while I finger her. After she gets off, she lets me shampoo her hair, and soap her up.

The worst part though, the part that I cannot even remotely enjoy, is the wiping. She has trouble really reaching back there after a particularly wet bowel movement, so I have to help her wipe. It's not TERRIBLE, but it is unpleasant.

I don't really enjoy it, but it's better than the alternative of having this smelly fat chick masturbating on your sofa and then touching your controllers with those hands. Before I knew to bathe with her and wipe her, I actually found FECES between the buttons and under the analog stick of my PS4 controller.

Clever b8

Assuming this is real, why in the world are you still with her?

youtube.com/watch?v=UX9E6pP4T_Q

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DONT LIKE IT

Assuming it is real, he doesn't lift.

jesus fuck disgusting

does anyone have the pic where the guy is in a waffle house bathroom with his giant veiny stomach hanging out of his shirt?

God fucking dammit nofap, I should not have this erection.

Gaaaaah I hate it so much

Almost time to start the glorious winter bulk lean edition.

abdominal fat rots the brain, brahs.

literaly

Yet there's a little skinny girl right behind her. Why do obesity and autism go hand in hand?

FUCK

you got the filename wrong retard, it's a period boach. you should do some training at the library, drop the test and pick up an exam.

Kek, bitch gets out of breath even by shaking a bottle.

Wow this is a fantastic pasta

at least she tried working out-ish?

>died after working out
Really? Damn, that's kind of scary.

>Posting a 7 year old parody article.

>t.fatty

Nah, I'm 130. More like t. sedentary teenagehood and I'm trying to fix my shit. At least I've been going to the gym for a few months and nothing has blown up yet.

Nice meme.

This is what always makes me mad, these "profat" comics they draw where the fat person look nothing like a fat person. They draw a large stomach, but that's it - no sagging, still giving a thin face, etc.

Cheeseburger Cheeseburger,
Little ball of meat,
Fried burger grilled burger,
EAT EAT EAT!!!

Ho Ho Ho Ho!

bet that shit looks the same coming out

I love this one because they always resort to cutesy cartoons to draw a better picture of themselves.

This makes me sad. Simply Sara seems like a sweetheart too. Damn shame she's doing that to herself.

>didn't make it

So a fat guy at my office grabbed his double chin today and described it as a "prolapsed neck muscle" and said people just naturally develop them as they work in offices and that's why going to the gym is pointless.

>prolapsed neck muscle

Imagine her in a different time, where cream and sugar are too expensive to load into everything all the time. She'd be a nice woman who diligently cooked for and loved her family.

I had a biology teacher in middle school who was fat as fuck and most of his weight was concentrated into his bulging overhanging stomach. He always claimed that when he was 18 he was extremely fit and athletic and he went on a skiing trip and hit a tree going down a hill and it split his abdominal wall so all his intestines and guts spilled forward and that was the reason he was a disgusting fat ass, not because he was lazy. No one fucking believed him for even a second.

is this extreme confidence or extreme autism? is he an alpha?

Not so different from piano man's pint of ben and jerrys per night. Iirc those are about 600-700 calories a whack. The problem arises when you just fuckin KNOW there are a handful of fatties out there right now who made this recipe and ate the entire pie.

>I'm not fat, it's just a giant distended hernia!

Fresh oc

Absolutely.
If you're large enough to think this is a good recipe, you're too big to have 1/8th of the pie.

>and ate the entire pie
I don't think that's even possible
I refuse to think it's even possible

I think all fat people should be forced to have a state-mandated diet of cardboard for fiber, rat turds for protein, gruel for aminos, and toilet water to stay hydrated.

The cows will remain on this strict 1500 calorie diet for a year, whilst being forced to clean up the cities and highways for a mandatory 4 hours a day, so they get some cardio in, for a year.

If they do not drop their weight to a healthy level within a year's time, they are sterilized to prevent their obesity from spreading.

Those who are still fat are ground down to pulp and fed to the other fatties as a warning.

I wonder where she gets her confidence from.
Oh wait
>Beta enablers

>you will never be this confident

Guiness isn't even good

You are correct.
>Tfw one of my friends, who is one of the smartest individuals I know, an economic and political genius, and has been doing exceptionally well recently with getting Veeky Forums lately liked this status

YOU_WERE_MY_BROTHER.gif

She looks horribly, i can't even tell her age.

I'm assuming you know a Nigerian Prince or two.

I use to be 300 now I'm 190 at 6 foot. You fat fucks can do it too.

>tfw cutting to 170

Something like 24-27 years old

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Of all the horrible things I've seen, on Veeky Forums and the internet, nothing seems to unsettle me quite like this stuff. Same thing with those 'good boy points' comics.

Yall got the wrong idea.

Think about how good it would be to be married to this woman.

>cleans the house
>knows how to cook a shitton of crap and does it well
>clearly has fatbux to spend on food, you'd never go hungry
>would cook you the craziest shit everyday

As a 19 dude that has been eating unseasoned, most of the times raw-in-the-middle chicken breast for a few months now this shit would be like paradise. I wouldn't even be mad that my wife is a hambeast.

>unseasoned raw in the middle
Dude, seasoning won't add much in terms of calories. Learn to cook man.

Try rosemary chicken, or my favorite, lemon peppered chicken. Follow some recipes to keep it nice and moist, but cooked through. You can also use a double lined pan to catch grease drippings and make healthy as fuck baked chicken. You can get chicken at Publix and have them lemon pepper it there, for you. Shit is cash.

>most of the times raw-in-the-middle chicken breast
How is it even possible? Just boil it a bit more if you see it is raw.

It's not because of the calories, it's because of skill/laziness. Cooking just ain't my thing. I don't even add salt, and I'm not from the US where they sell shit already seasoned. It's not absolutely terrible, but boy what I wouldn't give to have a wife cooking me gourmet-tier shit everyday for free.

It's fried though. If I leave it on anymore it just gets burnt on the outside.

Fuck who is that cutie?

First of all
>fried
That's literally the most difficult way to prepare chicken, and the least healthy.

Second of all, do they not sell spices at your grocery store? Surely you can find fucking rosemary, lemon pepper, paprika, thyme, some blends and shit. You need to keep a well stocked pantry of the basics or you'll never eat gud.

Lmao should've gone vegan

meatballs, anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=9BKcjBaKRkk

I've been losing weight for about 6 months, down 25kg and I feel great.

My sister is also trying to lose weight, but she's struggling. I told her that some people I hadn't seen in a while were impressed with my weight loss and that felt good.

She proceeded to tell me that it didn't make me a better person, I should really read Roxanne Gay, and that body positivity is really important.

I'm kind of worried about her now. Not hating your body is fine, but if you think it's actually good to be fat, how can you unfuck yourself from that?

>chicken breast
>friend
Why?

>Donations to Ronald Mcdonald house

>wrong style of ground beef
>nothing as a binder like flour or breadcrumbs
>that disgusting looking sauce

>those video cuts
Is she seriously fucking running out of breath mid sentence and they have to start the take over again? JESUS

Also further in the video I guess whoever is filming is also fat as fuck because their breathing heavy just from standing and holding a camera.

underrated meme. am i the only one who got this?

It's her husband who is also fat, but not anywhere near as big.

She's mad at you for being successful. Women are extremely weak willed. Body positivity *IS* really important: that's why it's also really important to stop being a lard-ass and lose the weight.

Nah, but I'm sure that paycheck is.

at least she is willing to call herself fat

You need to tenderize that shit then. Wrap the breast in some cling film or something, take a hammer or a small pan or just a very heavy-bottomed glass, and smash that shit until it's uniformly 1-2 cm thick. Then fry it. Nice and crisp, and still cooked all the way through.

>Dr.Now, I'm FAT

>still making videos in 2017
>had pneumonia in 2015 from being SO FAT youtube.com/watch?v=MYxTbPhmTL0
>still SO FAT

Personally, I just hit up the Target after my workout every night and buy the pre-seasoned chicken packs. Usually they're a bit higher in calories than standard breast, but I can fit it into my macros pretty easy. Tastes a lot better than when I try to cook lol.

How this boy can be so obvious.

THICC

Try calling her fat, and see if she makes a big deal of it or not before making that judgement

Go to around 1:14, is this bitch missing two of her fingers ?

Am I seeing this correctly or what, how has nobody mentioned this

Seems good on a bulk. Still disgusting. But seems good.

kwon mina

No, she isn't missing any fingers. She just knows how to bulk.

>Donations to the Ronald McDonald house

I lost it.

at 130 i doubt you have to worry about dying while working out.

she died because of heart disease and clogged arteries. an "intense" workout for someone like that can be fatal.

Damn, why do all these Kpop girls have long legs but no ass; what's the appeal of being a skelly?

I've honestly tried 3x now to decipher what they're trying to say and I have no idea.

Tl;dr he wants to smash

Fat guy wants cool girls.
He say her boyfriend bad for her and will break her heart, but he will love her always and etc.

Typical beta shit.

And he's also completely oblivious to why women aren't attracted to him.

>the fucking breathing

from both her and the camera man

holy shit