Need help in getting rid off sugar in this recipe

>pic-related

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/7742/fiveaday-tagine

This seems gorgeous and healthy but that sugar content is high, is it only the honey that is making it go up so high? or is there more in there that is making it go up that I can cut from this recipe?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/omelette-pancakes-tomato-pepper-sauce
bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/spanish-meatball-butter-bean-stew
bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/spicy-moroccan-eggs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't get rid of the sugar and keep the same recipe.
The sugar is an important part of it.
It's not even that much.

Oh well, if you're so determined to make a 250 calorie portion even lighter, you can cut the honey and apricots and add a tsp of cayenne pepper to make it spicier

Dietician here. You dont really need honey for this recipie to taste good but if you want use a sugar, use one thats sweeter per/vol. A good example is agave syrup use half tsp instead of 2 tsp honey. Also slow cooking vegetables naturally brings out the sugars. So you really don't need to add any sugar if you dont want to.

A dietician? Fantastic, you see I'm obese and so far I have gone down from 21 stone to 18 stone 4 but have hit a plateau for the past 2 months, this is because of my poor diet which I'm trying to correct with recipes such as this, what do you think of these recipes and is there anything I can cut out of them to reduce calories?

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/omelette-pancakes-tomato-pepper-sauce

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/spanish-meatball-butter-bean-stew (have to cut butter beans due to allergy)

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/spicy-moroccan-eggs

If I ate these would I be getting all I need to be healthy?

replace the sugar with glycine, pray to god is doesn't taste weird. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

step 1 Kys

Rude

Done that, still haven't answered my question faggot

bump

bump

>A dietician? Fantastic, please give me free advice!

>I'm obese
>how do I
stopped reading there
only thing you need to do is eat less jesus christ

lol what? Giving advice is suddenly something that costs money? I'm asking for the blokes opinion, I'm not asking him to write me up a personalised diet plan you dumb fuck.

Yes I know that but I want to be healthy as well, fucking hell lads I'm pretty much running on chicken and rice, that isn't healthy if its all you eat.

IT IS WHEN HIS JOB AS A PROFESSIONAL IS TO GIVE DIETARY ADVICE YOU FUCKING MONKEY

Oh shut the fuck up seriously mate you are getting boring now, even doctors on here have given their thoughts when people have posted their body issues, it isn't new but I guess it would be for a newfag like you.

Go and jump off a cliff

Not even the same poster, you fucking monkey

It could be the queens arse for all I care, you can jump off a cliff as well or do you want a helpful push from me you degenerate?

not the same guy as the other 2 but kys

eat fewer calories and you will lose weight you obese cunt

it's that fucking simple

Hey there mate sorry for late reply working with cunt patients lol.

To answer your question, there is the bro advise that you have to cut this and that out of your diet, and there is the professional advise. since your just starting out I'm gonna give you brief latter. Your meals are fine. The tricky part for most people trying to loose weight is feeling satisfied to not binge eat. So in no order for beginners.

1. Keep to whole foods
2. To keep full eat your fucking vegetables fiber, fiber, fiber.
3. Drink water
4. Exercise (this is a fitness board lol)
5. Every recipe can be tweaked to adjust macros. different sugars, less fat, grilling, spice etc will give your food extra flavor without extra calories.

So Im going back to work now, and above Op is right advice costs money. But just use your head.

Yes I know that but I also want to eat healthily since like I said above if you can read I mainly run on chicken and rice which isn't healthy.

>he expects a dietician, who went to university to acquire a career, to give him free advice because he's too stupid to fix his own diet
>he calls me a degenerate
o i am laffin, you fucking monkey

>just use your head
his head is the issue here, do not recommend doing this

That's ok I understand, thank you for taking your time to write this. Brilliant thank you for this, I definitely don't do 1 and 2 which has been the same for years with processed shit and that so my knowledge on healthy eating has been limited.

Fair enough, sounds like I'm in the wrong so I'm sorry for this user, thank you for helping me anyway, I appreciate it.
A idiot doesn't go after knowledge, he assumes he knows everything already but I guess a degenerate such as yourself wouldn't know this. I'm sorry anyway, you are right.
Fair enough, I can see I was in the wrong.

GOOGLE IS FREE
DIETICIANS ARE NOT
THEY GET PAID TO GIVE OUT ADVICE, THEIR ADVICE IS PAID
DO YOU EXPECT YOUR BARBER TO GIVE YOU A FREE HAIRCUT BECAUSE YOU ASKED NICELY?
DO YOU EXPECT YOUR TAXI DRIVER TO WAIVE THE FARE BECAUSE YOU ASKED NICELY?
NO, BECAUSE IT IS THEIR JOB AND THEY GET PAID TO DO IT, YOU FUCKING MONKEY

I just said I was in the wrong, well done on telling me off you can have a medal for sticking up for an user who can defend himself, now kindly take the medal and shove it up your arse.