Have costume party in a couple of days, any ideas to show off gains to sluts attending? Nothing too expensive please

Have costume party in a couple of days, any ideas to show off gains to sluts attending? Nothing too expensive please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZkxdGNouskc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

goku
kenshiro
Hulk
hulk hogan

why is this bad?

if things happened as he described then it was all in good fun. he had fun, the people he partied with had fun, doesnt seem that bad for me

Combine the bottom two into hulk hulk Hogan. Hulk with the stache, call everyone BRUTHUUR

Squatting slav with a singlet and tracksuit top
>comfy as fuck
>can always take your top off and just have the singlet and pants

bane is just an awful costume idea anyway, the whole point is to get laid anytime you go out or at least have a good time, how the fuck you could do either with that stupid thing on your head is beyond me.

go as Clark Kent
>fitted suit (you should already have one of these)
>UA superman compression shirt
>glasses

>>fitted suit (you should already have one of these)

also devilish trips

I went as a clone wars era obi-wan kenobi, try going as someone who is already handsome

>not having at least one fitted suit

it was assuming op isn't poor, and I don't think i've seen anyone with fitted suit wearing a fedora.

Thinking about something like pic related with the cloth covering some of the chest, but still revealing like a stringer. Maybe some gold-colored accessories and a laurel wreath. The party takes place on the beach and it's gonna be pretty hot so everyone will try to be shirtless. Does this sound good? Alpha lifting buddy said he'd like to go with something like this when I told him about it so maybe we can do something together

Get some gloves and the fake tattoos and go as Conor McGregor.

Think I'm gonna go as an 80s Miami coke dealer for Halloween.

Just tell everyone telling you to go as a gladiator or shit like that to fuck themselves. It seems to be a good option, but you will have no fucking pocket and your legs will be cold as fuck.

You can't go wrong with Wolverine, mein negger.

youtu.be/ZkxdGNouskc

TUROK

Go away newfag

if you'd have any suit you know what a stupid idea it is to wear anything colourful under you white shirt.

I've been the Hulk before, and I've been Hulk Hogan. How the fuck did I not think of this, bruuuutheerrrr

Literally lifting so I can go full on Aztec fitness gods

Italian mobster mimicing Paulie Gualtieri - wifebeater and tracksuit, some big nasty rings, so you can turn someone's face into a meat pulp the same second they start mocking you.

Zeus and Heracles?

You must be retarded